chapter 8

Tw abuse

Mui pov

There's no way I trust anything other than my guts. Im texting gen again.

Genya?! Are you okay??
My guts are telling me your not

Gen pov

Huh..? I got woken up by my phone lighting up. Mui?

Roommate mui
Genya?! Are you okay??
My guts are telling me your not

Mui can I meet up with you tmrw?

Roommate mui
Ofc, what's wrong??

Dad's really drunk and being quite rude to me.

Roommate mui
Yes, are you able to sneak out now?

I could try..
Pretty risky though-

Roommate mui
Go out a window if possible.

Okay, uhh. We're are we meeting?

Roommate mui
The park near the wisteria pools.

Okay, are you on your way?

Roommate mui
Yes, heading out now.
____________________________________________

I quickly texted nemi that I'd be gone and jumped out my window.

I head to the park and saw mui on a bench, playing on his phone in his pajamas

He was wearing an overly over sized short sleeve top with a cat on it and shorts. I sat next to him, "how long have you been here..?" I ask, he stares off into the distance and replies, "Five minutes?" I give him a worried look. "Just be careful, you could get  kidnapped." I say, he hugged me. "I'm okay gen." I remembered about the kiss..

"Mui.." I looked him in the eyes softly. "Yes gen?" He looked in confusion.

I hugged him and kissed him on the lips. And held it. He looked at me,

We separated from the kiss, he looked at me dead in the eyes, and brought his hair up to his face like he does when he's flustered.

"Gen?" He says. "Yes mui?" "I love you, and not as a friend.." my face went bright red. "Same with you-" I stared into his eyes and he curled into me. I hugged him tight.

Before long muis phone started blowing up with messages from yuichiro.

"We should head back now.. your coming to my place, Right?" I nod and follow him,

"What did your dad do?" He asked me, "oh, he was just really drunk and started rambling on about you and your family I guess-" "did he say anything about my dad or my brother and I's hair?" He replied shortly after. "Yes, he told me to tell you to cut it or to do it for you.." I say, I saw him grab his hair, "yeah, he doesn't like my parents or my family in general." He replies. "I'm sorry mui.." He stops and looks at me. "Why?" He grabs my hand. "I don't know I just feel like I should apologize.." He smiles at me, "don't be sorry!"

We continued until we got to his house..

Mui pov

I opened the door, yuichiro was there waiting. "Mui where the fuck were you?" He slammed the door into the wall, obviously mad. "I was grabbing genya." I say. Mum and dad were awake and came to the door

My mum greeted Genya inside and we sat at the table to discuss what's going on.

"Genya, why are you here?" My father tried saying in the nicest way possible. "Dad Is quite drunk on mui offered for me to come  over.." He replied. "Okay, well atleast your safe. Your welcome to stay because we know what he's like.." Mother says.

Timeskip

It was the morning, yuichiro was eating cereal and mum and dad were still in bed. I went to get breakfast and yuichiro came up to me, "have you and genya cuddled?" He said in a sarcastic tone, trying to annoy me. "Maybe.." I say, smirking.

Mum and dad overheard the convo and walked out. "PARDON?" Mum said. "I was joking!" I said. She smirked at me, "okayy"

Again, a short chapter that's all over the place. Sorry, my friends at home and it's kinda hard..

I'll make a linger chapter I promise!!