chapter 20

Mui pov

I'm cuddling up to genya and he kisses me on the head. Someone bashed through the door.

"GENYA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

it's his father..

Genya quickly puts me next to him. His father looks furious. "YOU, WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH MY SON?!" He rushes up to me and grabbed me by the hood of the jumper. "WHAT WHERE YOU JUST DOING WITH MY SON?!" He yells at me. "Nothing.. he was just trynna tell me something.." I say, trying to pull myself up so I don't get strangled. "DAD-" genya yells, grabbing around my waist and pulling me away from him. He let go of the jumper. "YOUR GONNA KILL HIM!" "AWW, SO IT WOULD KILL HIM IF I DID THIS?" He says, grabbing me and throwing me at the wall. I winced I pain. "DAD STOP! PLEASE!" "OR IF I PUNCHED HIM IN THE SAME PKACE I SLASHED HIM??" He went to grab me but genya stopped him. "DAD STOP, HES NOT LIKE ME, HE CANT TAKE PAIN AND ISNT AS MUSCULAR AS ME, HES GONNA SERIOUSLY DIE FROM YOU HURTING HIM!" genya yells, crying again. I let out a tear. It hurt, but wasn't enough to make me cry more than a small tear.

"What would you prefer..? I tell gyokko that you spoke back to me or I hurt you right here right now??"

My heart stopped. "Please.. don't say anything to gyokko.." I let out. "So.. do as I say.." "DAD FOR GOODNESS SAKES STOP" genya yells at his dad. "Your gonna come here.. and-" "DAD! LEAVE HIM ALONE. IF YOU HIT ANYONE MAKE IT BE ME!" genya screams.

I look up at genya and so does his dad, then his eyes go on me as he does a horrifying grin. "Go to the kitchen, grab scissors and get your hair out of that bun.." He says. "N-no.." I stutter. "Do it or I tell gyokko to." He says in a sturn voice. I look at genya in fear. He could tell I didn't want this, and he didn't either. "I don't want you to.. If I have to cut my hair I want my brother to do it.." I reply. He pulls put a pocket knife. Genya immediately notices it and sees his father creeping closer towards me, with the blink of an eye, genya grabbed me.

"Genya put him down." He says in a sturn voice.

"No, I protecting him at all fucking costs"