chapter 47

To everyone still reading this, thank you, I didn't think I'd make it this far in my writing

And uh, if you've already read this, read it again, I re wrote it because yuis personality was bad

Yui pov

I walked through the doors of the school.. It was like everyone was staring st me.. Did they know..? How..?

"Hey yuichiro! Give us a look!" Tanjiro ran to us

Fuck off.. Fuck off..

"A-Ah.. At what..?" I tried playing it off

"Your braces! I wanna see, I bet they look good-"

I froze, everyone turned their heads, I saw some people whisper

Fucking hell..

"Yuichiro? You okay?" Aoi asked, I shook my head and grabbed my hair, "I fucking hate this.. I don't need everyone staring st me," I said angrilly. she looked st me, "Ahh, come on, you'll be alright, you went through a fight, that's why they're staring, not about the braces.. I don't think-"

"It's not.. It's not like I hate it, I just..dont want everyone staring at me, I don't like being the centre of attention-" I spoke, she rubbed my back and tried walking me away, "Mui, can you go check yuis time table and see what classes he has?" She asked mui, who nodded in response, he looked confused..

"You're okay, let's go sit down, alright?" "N-No aoi, everyone will stare st us-" I said, she looked around, "We'll just go outside for a bit tthen

" So, anything troubling you?other than this whole thing, uh, yeah?" She asked "might as well tell me while we're here" she added, I sighed

" I wasted akazas money on them, he could've used that for himself.. Yet he used it for something that's my on fault.."

She sighed, "Hey no it's not your fault, okay? You were standing up for mui.. Like you always would, that shows you're an amazing older brother.. Okay?" She reassured me..

"Yeah, but anyway, I look like shit" "Hey, no, don't you say that, that means you're calling mui ugly too, remember that" she chuckled, "he doesn't have braces.." I replied.

"Yeah well, let's be fair, his hairs all short now, a lot different, I'm sure he feels the same way about himself, in fact, I know he does, he told me"

I looked up st her

"He doesn't like how he looks..? He never told me that.." I replied.. How come he never tells me this stuff?

"Well yeah, he told me he's worried he'll make genya look like he has bad taste, he doesn't feel pretty enough for genya.. He can't tell if he hates or loves the short hair, I mean, his long hair was his signature thing, you know?" She said, I looked down and nodded

"Just like how you worry about your braces, he worries about this, when you assure him he looks pretty, it feels to him the same way as it feels to you, and yih know you're being genuine to him, he's being genuine to you"

I look around, "Come on, you look good with them, plus, this is good, it means you won't have any trauma to your teeth"

"I'll have trauma from other things" I muttered, "Pardon-?" "Hm? No?" "Alright.."

"But you get what I mean, right? You don't feel good about yourself, but everything's okay, you look good, your braces will be off before you know it, time goes by that fast" she told me, rubbing my shoulder

"You'll be alright, come on, class is starting, we have maths together, I'll help you if you need, I'll be there.. Plus, senjis there too~" "senji..?" "Your little crush"

I was stood back by her response

"I-I.. How.. I don't like him.. I'm not gay" I replied, "So how'd you immediately know I was talking about him?" "Senji sounds like senjiro.." "Uh huh, and there's nothing wrong with being gay" "I'm not gay" "then what are you?" "About to beat your ass"

She laughed, before standing up, and holding her hand out for me, "Come on, up ya get.. Let's go to maths" "uh huh.."

We were on our way to maths.. Yes, there were so many stares- but..

No who am I kidding, I fucking hated it

I was literally the centre of where everyone was looking.. The centre of attention.. And I hated it..

Cute little illustration I did of them in class, it's senji to and yui

If you can't read my hand writing, which don't worry, I can't either- ehm- it says

(Top panel) "literally will not shut up" *pointing st senjiro*

(Bottom) "accidentally gave senjiro a whole ass diff arstyle"