chapter 21

Gen pov

I looked at my dad right in the eyes, I'm not letting him hurt mui.. never..

Father took a deep breath and left in an angry way, hitting mui on the head as he left. I held muis head as he put his hands on where he hit him.

I put him down on the bed and cuddled him. It was around 8 at night so I held him close and put him under the covers. I had my hand over his bun so my father wouldn't be able to cut his hair. And held him tight and slightly moved my other hand on his back, so It wouldn't hurt him but relax him. And we fell asleep like that. I talked to him and lightly rubbed my fingers in circles on his back to relax him until I heard his little soft snores..

It took a while, he was obviously panicked and I ended up ribbing my finger up and down his nose, making him fall asleep faster.

His soft little snores were so cute.. I could fall asleep to it but barely could, I was too worried dad would come and cut his hair or hurt him. I don't trust mui being here, I dont want my father to hurt him like he hurts me.. and muis a lot smaller than me so it would effect him much more.. I kissed him on the forehead and tried to drift to sleep..

...................................................................................

Mui pov
(Its like 1am rn and mui just "randomly" woke up)

I feel a weird feeling.. genyas fast asleep, I can hear him snoring but somethings off.. he's asleep, everything's quiet.. whats going on..

I let my eyes adjust to the dark and realized someone was standing behind me.. they were holding scissors and bent down really close to my head.. I only realized..

That's.. genyas dad..

(Sorry for short chapter it's just I want to leave yall on a cliffhanger)