chapter 68/69/70??

My dumbass made too many chapters and so I'm having to go redo all this shit, so yeah, uh.. Please bare with the fact I have no clue what chap this is meant to be, I'm sorry guys..

Mui pov

It was lunchtime and I had gone to sit with myself.. I normally sat with genya and our friends.. But.. Not today

I was sitting.. Looking at my food, I had lost my appetite completely

I looked up and saw genya walked around looking for a table

“Gen..?” I spoke out.. He looked at me angrilly, “Fuck off”

He went to sit with tanjiro and all that.. While I hurried my heas in my hands and sobbed..

Why the fuck is he so upset with me..?! What did I do?!

I repeated horrible things about myself in my head over and over again..

I felt like fainting.. It was horrible.. Why did genya hate me..?

I watched as genya talked to them, he was kinda yelling.. Everyone was staring at me.. Glaring..

Is he talking behind my back…?

I-...

Why would he ever do that….?

What have I done..?! What is wrong with me..? How have I accidentally made genya this upset and unhappy..? I'm like a fucking curse..

They wouldn't stop giving me aggressive glares… even tanjiro.. Aoi..

I okayed my head back in my palms, covered my face and ran out the cafeteria to the bathrooms.. Balling my eyes out on the way, and once I was in there. .

I stayed there for a while.. Before the door opened.. And I covered my mouth so they wouldn't hear me…

“I know you're here, mui” I heard.. It was genya..

Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck..

“Ah” I let out, he slammed his hand into my stall door..

“What did I do to you…?” I asked, he just.. Stood.. Outside the stall…

“You're fucking serious?” He asked, “..I don't understand..” I spoke out gently… “I was spamming you… calling you.. All fucking night.. I needed help.. Dad was beating my ass.. And you didn't fucking care, you left me on read for most of them..” He said angrily..

My heart stopped…

I-

“Genya no no you don't get I-” “Oh I sure fucking do” he said again, “I stood up for you every time you needed help! When gyokko tried rape you! When the upper moons were assholes! When you got bullied! Yet you can't even help me once?! You're a fucking traitor! I wish we were never dating! You're a stupid fucking cunt!” He yelled at me, I started to sob uncontrollably..

He doesn't… believe me..

He.. Wishes we never dated…?

“Genya! I-” “Oh yeah! Come on! Give me your excuses!” he yelled at me..

“Koku smashed my phone.. I don't know how the fuck they were put on read.. My phones gone.. Shattered to peices- I-” “Cute excuse, see? That would've been something I'd come and sweep you up, take you away and cuddle you.. But No” he said, petty like…

“I'm being serious! I don't know how you got put on read!” I yelled back.. He stayed silent…

“You know what?” I heard..

“Huh..?” “Good bye”

I paused.. “W-What..?” “Good bye muichiro” I heard, I immediately opened my stall and looked at him.. “You're kidding…” I said.. He shook his head

“We're breaking up. Im done with your bullshit.”

My heart sank to my stomach.. “Genya.. Genya fucking please! I didn't do anything! I didn't leave you on re-” “Just leave me alone” I heard him say angrilly, walking away codly.. His back facing to me…

“Genya-!” I yelled out once again, “Fucking leave me alone! I don't want to see you! Go cry to yuichiro or something!” He yelled, before running out and slamming the door behind him…

I was devastated.. The words..

We're breaking up

Circled in my mind.. I…

I never thought he'd leave me…

I thought we'd get our happily ever after.. I thought we'd be perfect together… .

I-.. Why.. Why did this happen..? Why didn't he beilive me…