chapter 27

Yuichiro pov (suprise!)

Hmph- where is mui-?

He isn't here and he's meant to be, Neither is genya-

They better not be making out somewhere.. if genya does anything like that to mui I will rip his organs out while he's still alive.

Should I go have a look? Yeah hold on.

"Senjiro, can you tell the teacher that I'm- in the principals office if he asks where I am?" I ask, he nods. "Thanks-" I reply.

I walk around, peeking into every classroom to see if they're there but they aren't. I make my way into the sick bay.

"Hello yuichiro, your brothers here." The butterfly lady said while pointing to one of the beds covered with a curtain. I nod,

Found you

"Mui? M- genya get out." I say, looking in the curtain. They were full-on cuddling. I must admit they're cute but I don't want them cuddling.

"Shhh- he's asleep-" genya whispers. I look over to see my brother, deep sleeping.

I go behind genya, "why are you cuddling him?" I ask in a sturn way, "he wanted me to.." He replies. I know he finds me intimidating, and it's funny seeing how scared he is of me.

"Hm.. okay.. what's wrong with him then?" I ask, "he was vomiting- like- alot-" he replies. "I'm waking him up." I say, "no-" he replies.

I go behind mui and tap him on the shoulder. He doesn't wake up, I lightly stroke his hair. Still- doesn't wake up. "Mui." I say, getting worried. "Muii-" genya whispers to him, his eyes flutter open. I give genya a pissed look

How is he able to wake up my brother and I can't?

"Huh..?" He let's out, "oh- yui-" he says. "What's going on?" I ask him, he makes a puking gesture. "Why are you puking-?" I ask, genya looks at me, them mui and gives mui a face.

Genya knows. Genya knows what's up with mui.

"Uh.." He replied, then mui mouthed the word 'gyokko' to me. My facial expression dropped. "Genya, can I please talk to mui?" I ask, he nods and jumps out of the bed and goes over to the sink for a second.

"What the fuck did he do?!" I ask him, frustrated. "He stuck a pill or something in my mouth-" he tells me. I take a deep exhale to calm myself down.

I got really pissed, I don't know why im so aggressive.. calm down yuichiro.. calm the fuck down.

"When was this?" I ask, "this morning.." He replies. "Okay.. imma leave, so ill let you cuddle with genya." I say, "thank you yui." He says.

I hug him, "mkay.. hope you feel better.." I tell him. I go past genya and deathstare him, "you can go see mui." I say, looking him up and down. Purposely trying to make him feel anxious. He nods, "thank y-" then I fast walk out the door.

I go.back to class, then write down two sets of notes. One for me, and one for mui.