chapter 9

Kindly requested by @kira_follow

If yall have any request for things in chapters, feel free to ask Me!

Also I've had to rewrite this whole chapter and I hate life.
Tw: body shaming, body dismorphia, ED?

Gen pov

It's early in the morning, about 5:00am.. I've decided to get up early so I can avoid dad. Nemis not coming to school today. His teachers said he could stay off for some-whater reason-

I quickly got in to my uniform. I'm not gonna risk dad waking up while I use the shower so I'll just put on heaps of deodorant so I smell alright.

I grabbed my hairbrush. My hairs sometimes tangled so I do it incase.

But to my surprise, I had to Clean out the brush due to the fact it had been used to brush long, blue and black hair-

I really should've given him a different brush to use but- whatever it's fine.

I pack all my stuff in my bag. I decided to text mui.

Gen: guess who's hair was in my hairbrush?

Mui: morning gen<3 also sorry lmao

Gen: nah dw. Also good morning. Why are you up so early?

Mui: you know that feeling when you wake up because someone's watching you but there's Noone there?

Gen: yes..?

Mui: I had that but there was someone :/

Gen: WHO?!

mui: gyokko-

Gen: fucking creep.. hey can we meet up? I'm kinda bored, and I'm trying not to wake dad up.

Mui: yeah ofc, the park near the pools?

Gen: yep, I'm heading off now.

Mui: k, seeya there <3

Gen: <3

I packed my bag off and snuck out my window, just incase.

I walked to the park and waited for a while, maybe 5 minutes.

"Sorry gen!" I heard mui say. He had brought his brother. I'm not surprised because we would probably get heading off to school after this. "Nah don't worry, hey yuichiro-" they ran up to me.

You could tell who was who.. I mean, normally you can't but uhh..

Someone's hair was brushed and the others looked like it hadn't been brushed in YEARS

They both looked at me like u was crazy. "GENYA YOUR EYE-" yuichiro yelled. Mui took his phone out and put it on camera.

I had a black eye..

"Im good, don't worry. I just bashed it last night" they both let out a small 'mkay'

"I- mui do you need help with your hair?-" he handed me the brush and turned around. "He doesn't let anyone brush his hair except for me. So I guess your the chosen one genya-" yuichiro said with a chuckle.

I brushed as slowly and as soft as I could but still got small flinched and squeaks in return. "I'm sorry mui, I'm trying not to-" "genya pass me the brush." I was cut of by the other twin. I passed him the brush and sat up.

Yuichiro brushed it quite.. not aggressive but definitly painful for mui.

"Oww- yui-" muichiro let out, trying to grab his hair. "Brush it yourself then." Yuichiro said, handing mui the brush, mui groaned and then started brushing his hair. It took him a while but it did get brushed. Not amazingly though..

I quickly met up with mitsuri and asked if I could use some foundation to cover my eye and she quickly put it on. When we got to school.  Mui and I had PE, we had swimming to do instead of stretches and all that shit.

We all got changed, muichiro asked if he could sit out but Mr tomioka said we needed to learn swimming since it's important. They chatted for a bit and then Mr tomioka had concern on his face. He handed mui something and mui went to get changed.

"What was that about..?" Tanjiro asked me. "I think I know but I can't say-" I reply. "Does it have something to do with akia?" Tanjiro pointed out. Akia is the kid who pointed out muis bruises and scars. "Prolly." I say in return.

Mui pov

I had to do swimming, I don't like wearing shorts or having no shirt on, unless I'm around people close like yui, gen or even tanjiro..

I didn't like my bruises but now everyone knows I have them and that kokus doing that stuff to me..

I also don't like my shirt off bc, as all of the uppermoons point out. I'm quite skinny- yuichiros literally got more meat on him than I do

"Tokito, here's a rashshirt, it has long sleeves and should roughly be your size." He handed me the rashshirt. "Thank you!" I bow down to him. "If you ever need to talk, I'm open. Kay?" He said. I nod and ran to get changed.

I put my swimming trunks on and the rashshirt, the rashshirt was black and my shorts we also black, with embroidered teal. So it matched pretty well

I got into the pool and went up to genya, seeing him shirtless was- hot.

Like I genuine think my nose started bleeding.

"Hi mui, were doing lifesaving-" he said. "Oh.." I look over at tanjiro and zenitsu. "Hello muichiro!" Tanjiro says with his usual smile.

I wave at him and Mr tomioka blows his whistle.

"Hello everyone! Today were doing life saving. Grab a buddy."

I looked at genya and he came and picked me up. "Genya!" I yell. Splashing to try and make him put me down. But he didn't.

"You guys will be saving eachother. Genya, muichiro I'll use you two as examples." He said, smirking at our direction.

"Genya, your gonna pretend to drown and muichiro will save you." He says. "Sir, I dont think muichiro could save m-" "Fine, you save muichiro. Muichiro, dive in."

I jumped into the water and stayed there, I felt genya coming underneath me and dragging me to the surface. He brought me out and lay me on my back. "Good job!"

We were told we had parent teacher conferences soon. Which, I was NOT excited about.

Timeskip to after-school

"Hey mui, yuichiro.. I can't head home today, could I head to yours?" Genya asked. Yuichiro and I both gave a look that said. 'AH shit,' "err, could you go to tanjiros..?" He shook his head. "Fine.. just be careful with how you act and what you say, especially about mui.." yuichiro said. Genya nod and we head to my our house.

We got inside and put our stuff in our room. "So uhh, what should I do?" Genya said. "We have to do chores, so if you could help mui. Please do." Yuichiro said. He nod and I head to to the dishes.

Genya dried the plates and I washed them. I kept getting mini panic attacks whenever an uppermoon walked past, especially because genya was here..

I felt my hair being grabbed, I looked at genya. It wasn't him. The my hair being stroked.

"Hello muichiro~"

CLIFFHANGERRRR

yeah so I'll quickly go write the next chapter uhh, ye