chapter 6

Tw abuse

Mui pov

I wake up, gen was already up. Like every morning he's up earlier than me, "morning mui!" He says, "mornin" I muffle.

Genya had packed a bag for staying at home. I insisted on him coming home with me but he said he was fine.

I got ready and grabbed my brush to do my hair, the braid from last night had fallen out,

so I asked gen to do it again~

He but a few smaller braids in it and it looked really pretty. I got a short sleeved t-shirt on and some shorts, I packed a bag and we walked downstairs to wait to be picked up. Yuichiro came first and yelled at me.

"Muichiro get in the car, dumbass!"

Genya stifled a laugh. "Coming!" I yelled. I looked at genya..

This is my moment to make a move-

Without thinking that well I pulled his chin down and kissed him. Then ran off to yui, "Bye gen!" I say, running with my hand in the air, waving.

I saw his face turn bright red as he covered his mouth.

Thankfully it was being a tree, so yuichiro wasn't able to see it.

Time skip lol

When I got home mum was waiting at the door, I walked in and was immediately attacked by a hug. "Hello my baby Boy!" "Hello mother." Dad joined I on the hug. "Hello bud!" "Hi dad." Mum said I could chill out in my room until dinner.

I started to text genya, he didn't reply tho or see it. I was worried but If something bads happening I probably shouldn't call him..

Mum called me in for dinner, I sat down. We had spaghetti, it was SO good. Then some smalltalk formed. "So, how's genya?" My mum asks. "Who's genya-" yuichiro replies, mum smirks at me "don't mum.." "okayyy.. your father knows anyway, "

"YOU TOLD HIM?!" I whisper shout.

"I'm kidding, oh and genyas muis roommate." Dad thought for a moment.

"Is genya shinzawasagia..?"

Yuichiro looks me dead in the eyes, Dad does the same, except he's less scary than yui.

"Yes, but he's nic-" "I got the scar on my arm from his father" yuichiro cut me off.

"What?!-" "mui, I used to be good mates with his father." My dad replies.

"One day he was quite drunk, i think.. and he started to hurt you and yuichiro, he tried cutting you twos hair with a knife too, saying it was too long and that's how yui got that scar."

"But ofcourse you don't remember that-" "because of amnesia" dad replied. "No, but genyas so nice! It's just his father left dirt in their name!" I say,
Mother nudged me and whispered in my ear.

"Can I please tell them you like him????"
She said in an eager tone.

I replied with a straightforward 'no' and she grunted.

We finnished dinner and dad asked if could talk to me. I really hope this isn't still about the genyas father situation..

"Yes dad..?" I say, he pulls me into a hug. "I've met genya, he's super sweet okay bud?" I nod, still wondering where he's going with this conversation. "But he has a short temper, you know that..?" I nod "He hasn't yelled or got pissed at me tho-" he released me from the hug, and bent down to my level.

"I saw what you messaged your mother last night." He smirked

I covered my face in my hair so he couldn't see how red it was. "Mui, I don't mind you dating him. Just be careful of his father." He smiled and pat my head, then went off to clean up the table

I went into mothers room, she was reading a book. "Hello mui" she said softly, looking up from her book. "Mother.." I say "yes darling..? Are you alright?" "Do you remember when you used to play with my hair..?" Her face lit up "yes!" "Would you like-" she eagerly nodded.

I sat infront of her and she grabbed a brush, there was a mirror in the front of her room so I could kinda see what she was doing. I saw her face, she was very happy. "Oh my goodness mui, your hairs litterally so long-" I saw her put one finger at the top of my head and one at the bottom of my hair, trying to measure it.

Which I had to stifle a laugh about..

She played with my hair and then asked if I wanted to lay on her lap, she'd stroke my hair and talk about things. Like when I was younger.

I did, and she asked me about genya.. of course she's going to.

We were talking until she got to..

"Have you guys kissed, or confessed yet?"

I froze, my face went red and I just had one arm completely covering my face. "WAIT WHAT?!" she replied. "U-uh, I k-kissed him-" she shot up. "(Muis dads name), OUR SON HAD HIS FIRST KISS!!" my nose started bleeding, and I was a blushing mess. I sat up from mums lap and used my hair to cover my bright red face and now, bleeding nose.

Yuichiro also heard the conversation and stormed into the room, "WHO WAS IT?!" yuichiro demanded. Dad held his arm out so yui wouldn't come in the room. "GENYA!" Mum shouted. I got up and ran into my room, I was a blushing mess.

Everything calmed down and I went to sleep.

I'll be writing a separate chapter for genyas pov and what happened at the shinzawasagia household. But I thought I'd stop there bc-

Idk I'm lazy asf

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT
953 words