chapter 4

Tw abuse, pedophilia, creepy asf gyokko.

Mui pov

"G-gyokko..?" I stutter.

I turned around to see gyokko standing behind genya and I.

"Who.. who are you-" genya said, looking at both gyokko and I.

"I'm one of muichiros- family friends~"

I was panicking.. he definitely saw genya doing my hair-

Genya clearly realized I was scared of him and stood up next to me.

"Muichiro~" gyokko got closer and genya put his arm out infront of me to protect me.

"No need to protect him, I'm very much safe~" gyokko said.

"I can tell what's safe, and you're not it.." genya stated.

I panicked, I whispered in genyas ear. "You should not've said that.." He picked me up "don't worry"

"I'm going to go take muichiro to see yuichiro, see when they can head home." Genya said. "You can leave muichiro here, I am close to him~" gyokko replied.

"No, he's fine with me." Genya spoke and carried me to the classroom.

"Jeez he's a creep- are you oka-" genya was cut off.

Gen pov

"Jeez he's a creep- are you oka-"

Muichiro was curled up in a ball next to me.

I don't want to see mui like that- I don't want him to be scared like that..

I hugged him. "I don't want you near him, he's a creep. And not just like a little bit.. he's a massive fhcking creep.." muichiro curled into my chest. "I need to get yuichiro.." He said.

"Muichiro, I know your in here!" Someone said, bashing on the door. "Fucking hide." I said pushing him next to a desk.

"Muichiro why is gyokko at school..?"

We quickly realized it was yuichiro. "Come in!" Mui said.

Yuichiro came in. "Why is gyoko here..?" "He came to pick us up.. I'm scared though.."

"We'd better get going.. sorry genya." Yuichiro stated. I nodd, "be careful." I say. "You too gen, I love you.." muichiro told me as yuichiro dragged him out. "Love you too!".

Timeskip
Mui pov

I was washing the dishes and yuichiro was cleaning the lounge or something-

I had already taken my hair out of the braid genya did, hoping gyokko would forget he saw genya braiding it.

I spilt a little bit of water got a cloth to clean it up. And felt my hair being stroked.

"You have such pretty hair~" gyokko spoke from behind me.

..

"What was genya doing earlier?~" He asked. Starting to twirl my hair around his fingers. "Oh, he was just braiding my hair for me.." I said, trying to keep my calm.

"With flowers..? Ahww how cute~" he said.

I was so uncomfortable. I wanted to grab my hair out of his hands and run to yuichiro..

"Yeah.. he just wanted to make it pretty-" 'ow!'

Gyokko was pulling my hair. One hand at the top and one at the bottom, grasping onto it for his life.

"Its so long~" he said. I tried getting it out of his hands but couldn't. He put it in the position of how it would be in a ponytail.

"Wow" He said, finally letting go of it which fell down, past my waist. and I dragged it over my shoulder and away from him. "I think it makes you look like a girl though.." he stated.

I just want yui right now, where is he? Can gyokko just stop being creepy??

"I'm done with the dishes." I say trying not to make eye contact with him.

"Bye~" I head to the lounge to see yuichiro not there.

So I went to our room and he was on his phone. "You good mui?" "You seen distressed-" he says, coming to me and hugging me. "Gyokko.." I say, he hugs me tighter. "Just try and stay away from him, he knows your younger so thats probably a reason." He says, "try texting genya or going to sleep.. okay?" I nodd. "I'll sleep, love you yui." "Love you too."

(Brotherly love!!)

I texted genya that I wasn't doing well and I was going to sleep.
Then went to sleep.

Really short chapter but ye
Bye!