chapter 43

Mui pov

I came home without Yui.. He was- staying in the nurses office, I ended up having to go home because the nurse, lady tamayo, didn't want people pestering me

The second I walked through the door.. I was hit by none other than

"Someone got a haircut.. Aye?~"

Fucking hell..

I immediately felt him touch the back of my head, "Ahh~ it's so weird..~" "please stop"

"If only I were to cut it.. That would be been so much fun..~" "uh huh.." I said, trying to move away from him, "I'll cut it next time it's long.. How about that?~"

I paused..

"Huh?" "When it's all grown out again, I'll cut it~" "No.. No I'm fine.. Plus.. I'll keep it short for now.." "Why? It was so longgg, and nice~ why would you want it short?~"

So that your creepy ass wouldn't touch it..

"A lot less work.. Just.. Overall lighter.."

"Come on.. Please..~ it was so pretty.. I could touch it all day long.." "Well.. It's short.. It's not growing back anytime soon.."

He frowned, "Alright.. Where's that brother of yours? How come you've come back and he hasn't, hm?''

Shit.. Ah

"I went home sick.. He just.. He had hurt himself, they sent me home so I wouldn't worry about him.." "What happened?"

"Oh- he fell, hit his mouth" "Ah, what a shame~"

I nodded, before looking away

Man.. I hope yuis okay.. I don't know what's gonna happen.. His teeth might get permanently fucked.. He has all his adult teeth-

"Is.. Is akaza home..?" "Mmm~ yes he is..~" "alright, thank you" "No worries, gorgeous~'

Fuck he is so creepy.. Ew.. Ew ew ew..

I looked around for akaza, before finding him shortly after

"Uh.. Akaza.." "Yes?" "So.. You're the only uppermoon I can trust.. Uh.. I.. Yui.. He got in a fight at school.." I spoke, his eyebrows immediately frowned, "Oh- verbal..?" "Physical.." "Oh dear, how bad?"

"... Uh.." I said, he immediately looked worried, "Can you ring the nurse..? I want you to talk to her.." "What happened to him?" "He.. He got his mouth bashed into a table.. I.. I think it's.. It's really badly damaged.." "Oh.. Oh no.." "Yeah.." "Alright.. I'll call her.. Thank you mui"

I nodded before leaving, and heading to my room to try distract myself.. But.. It was hard.. Really hard..

......................................................................
Yui pov

I got home.. My whole mouth.. It hurt so bad.. It was so swollen.. I felt like crying any minute now.. It was so bad..

My teeth weren't knocked out.. Or out of place.. Thank goodness.. But holy fuck it hurts..

"Yuichiro," I heard, to see akaza

"Hey, we need to talk, I had a chat with tamayo"

I sighed, and nodded

"So.. There's no well- deformity to your teeth, but your gums.. Are.. Yeah, horrible- and the bash didn't cause anything that you're able to see.. But, she's afraid it's damaged the teeth, up inside your gums"

I just kinds looked at him, confused, "your teeth need- attention, and none of the other upper moons would pay for that, so I will, and I'll be taking you do the dentist to get it checked"

"Oh fuck no, I am not going there, they're fucking terrifying!" "Yui- No, you need to.."

He sighed, "I'm afraid that.. It's quite likely you'll be getting braces.."

My eyes widened, "Are you kidding me?! I'm going to get my ass absolutely bullied if I have braces!" "I know.. I'm sorry, but if we don't do this.. It'll be even worse" "I don't want braces-" "you need them yuichiro, you'll be okay-" "I fucking won't! They hurt like hell, I'll get so badly bullied!"

"Listen.. It's okay, you'll look good, I'm sure of it, they won't be on for.. Too long.. But a good amount of time for sure, thats alright though"

He patted my shoulder, a and I just looked st him, upset, "I know.. I know.. Just- I'm doing this for your own good, I don't want you to have teeth problems for the rest of your life, I really don't, you and your brother have been through enough"

"Plus, I'm sure they'll look great on you.. Okay?" "I don't want them.." "I know, but you're okay"

"I've got an appointment to get them checked, and you probably will get them, just please, calm down, this is so it gets better, okay? Plus, you'll have straight teeth" "my teeth are already straight..." I snarled