chapter 26

Tw!!
Gen pov

I look down to see my boyfriend, crouching over the toilet and looking at me, terrified..

In the toilet was a bunch of vomit.. it was yellow..

"Oh my god mui-" I say, immediately crouching to him and gathering his hair. "Its okay mui- it's okay-" I say frantically. I hold his hair back so it doesn't get in the vomit and slightly rub his back.

"Take a deep breath- it's okay.." I tell him. "Genya-" he says, trying not to vomit. "Yes mui?" I ask. "I love you-" he says. "Love you too mui I reply. "Just try vomit, I promise it'll be better" I say. He vomited a bit more.

"Mui.. it's alright.. just get it all out." I say. He shakes his head, "I don't think that's a good idea.." He replys. "Why not?" I ask. "I was given some sort of pill.. I think it's the reason I'm vomiting so bad.." He tells me.

Pill..?

Oh no mui..

"Mui.. just try get it all out.. I can leave if you want." I tell him, he shakes his head. "Stay" he replies. Towhich I nod, he continued vomiting little bits at a time. I rubbed his back and stroked his hair as it happened to comfort him.

"Okay.. have you got it all out?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Mkay.. should I go get someone or-"

"Genya.. I really don't feel good.. somethings definitly up.." He says, "I think we should go see Tamayo.." I tell him, "no.. I'll just stay with you.." He replies. He was really hesitant of getting anyone to help.

"Genya, tokito? Boys get out." We hear.

Fuck- Mr tomioka-

"Where the fuck are you-" he says, "are you guys making ou- what's going on?"

I saw him peek into the stall and then his expression dropped. "Tokito?" He asks. Mui turned his head to look at him, "are you okay?" He looked and saw the vomit. "Oh.."

He tried to schooch me away and went near mui, he turned his head and looked at mui. "What's going on?" He asks, concerned. "I don't know.." He replies. "Mr tomioka.. can I have some space?" He asks, Mr tomioka let out a deep exhale. "Yup."

"Genya what's wrong with him?" He whispered in my ear, I shrug and shake my head and he leaves the room.

I do know, but mui probably doesn't want tomioka knowing-

I continue to rub his back. "I think I'm done now.." He says. I nod, "okay.. can you stand up?" I ask, he shakes his head. "Can you try?" I ask. He tries standing up and I lift him under his armpits. He was stood up now, but seemed really shaky.

We slowly walked to his locker in the gym room and got him into his normal uniform (his gym one had vomit, and he needed to change out)

I picked him up and went into the hallway, we started walking around. We went past the medical office. He noticed strait away. "Gen, where are we going..?" He asks. Im gonna go see where yuichiro is." I reply, he shakes his head. "No, I don't want him worried-" he tells me.

I want yuichiro to know.. but I don't wanna go against mui..

I make an 'mkay..' noise and walked to Tamayo office. She immediately looked concerned. "Oh dear- what's happened?" She asks. "Muis puking.." I say, "oh goodness.. give me a moment-" she says. Shinobu came in "hello- oh.. Hello genya!" She says. "Hi.." I reply

"Mui, I think you can go on a bed-" I say, he nods. I place him down on a bed. He let me under the covers with him, so I did. He curled into me. I cuddled him in response. I didn't cuddle too tight just incase he needs to get out to vomit. "Muichiro. I'm gonna need to call your uncle." She says, mui shakes his head. "Please don't.. he'll be mad.." he says, she pats him on the head and lightly run her fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry, but I have to if I wanna help.." she yells him, he wriggled around in response to her stroking his hair. "Then can I just stay here?" He asks. She nods after a little silence. "Genyas staying too I'm guessing?" I nod, "alright.." she replies, she closes the curtains and mui and I cuddled for a while.