chapter 16

My friends been acting like gyokko towards me and I'm fucking traumatized. Like- she's rubbing my thighs and moaning and being really sexual towards me

ANYWAYYY

mui pov
(May I just mention that gyokko isn't here, he already left)
Genyas dad was behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders. "Your pretty aren't you." He said with a petty smile. Genya looked aggressive. He looked like he might snap.. but he was scared to..

"Lovely hair" he says gathering a fistful of my hair and putting it into a ponytail position. "Its very long.. especially for a guy." He says. "Dad, your making him uncomfortable." Genya says. His dad lets go of my hair. "Shut up." He replies. "So- how's genya?" He asks me. "What do you mean?" I ask. "How does he act?". I look at genya and he mouths 'say it if you want'. "He's really nice.." I say. "Good." Genyas dad starts twirling my hair around his fingers. "See, my son can only date guys with sort hair." He says. "Dad, stop.." "genya- I'm doing this for you! So shut up!!" He whispered shouts at him.

"I-uhmm.." I stutter. "Are you gonna ditch my son for your hair? selfish." I look to the ground.

My hairs one of the only things I have left of my mother.. other than my kimono. Apparently she braided yuichiro and my hair all the time, and insisted for us to keep it long..

"Dad, it's his hair-" "genya, Shut up." "So.. are you cutting it?" He asks me. I gulp, "uhmm- how much?"I ask "Muichiro don't." Genya replies. "All of it, real short." He says, putting his hand around the middle of my neck, indicating a length. "Its- it's not easy for me.." I say. "Why?" "Its one of the only things I have left of my mother.. and it's really important to me.." "so my sons not important?-"

"IF YOU HAD HAIR HIS LENGTH YOU WOULDNT WANT TO CUT IT SHORT JUST TO DATE SOMEONE OKAY?!" genya snaps.

"GENYA GO AWAY, IM TALKING TO YOUR BOYFRIEND ABOUT WHATS BEST FOR YOU TWO!" "HOW THE FUCK DOES CUTTING HIS HAIR BENIFIT ME?!" Genya replied in anger, they started to get really mad at eachother. I was worried for genya.. I don't want him to get hurt. Before I knew it genya had grabbed me bridal style and put me in his closet in his room. "Stay here. I don't want you getting hurt, let alone in this conversation.

I nod and gave him a little kiss in which he gave one back. He turned around to leave and I tugged on his shirt, he quickly noticed. "Genya, I love you and please stay safe. If I think anything wrong I'm coming down there." I say. He nods in a sad way. "I'll be fine, don't come downstairs at ANY point in time. Okay?" I nod, but really I would anyway. "Love you-" he says, holding my chin as he walks away, letting a little part of my hair run through his fingers as he left.