chapter 6

Gen pov

Shit, muis not okay..
"Mrs kanjori, could I please refill my drink Bottle?" I ask. "Yes." I grab my drink bottle, but instead of going to the fountain, I went to the bathroom.

I heard faint sobbing and I opened the door.

"Mui..?" I say, peeking my head in to see if he's there.

"MUI..?!"

he had scissors up at collarbone length and grabbing his hair, about to cut it.

He turned to me, tearstained face.. he looked, scared..?

The scissors dropped to the floor and moments later, so did he..

I immediately went up to him, crying on the floor. I pulled him into my chest.

He started audibly crying and he was grabbing onto the back of my shirt for dear life..

"Mui?! What happened?!" I say, trying to lift his head up so I could see his face. He started Balling his eyes out. "I-i don't k-know!" He said, crying into my chest

"Mui, look at me- look at me." I say and he looks at me with his big, blue eyes.

"I love you so much.. just please.. know that." I say, and he hugs me even tighter. "I love you too gen.."

"Please.. just tell me whats going on.." I say, sobbing.

"G-gyokko.."

I heard a small mumble.

I hugged him as tight as I possibly could. "Mui, promise me one thing?" I say, he stops sobbing for a moment. "Y-yes gen..?"

"Please don't ever hurt yourself.. like cutting your hair or anything like that because of him or the others, or because your mad or sad." I say, we were sitting a little distanced and had some of his hair in my hands while I was holding his head up with both hands.

He looked at me with sober eyes. "I promise.. and same with you.. please.." He responds.

We hug even tighter and held it for a while until mui stopped sobbing.

"Thank you.. Gen." He says. "Mui, I just want you to be okay.. so you don't need to thank me." I say.

"I don't think you should be at school, are you able to go home?" I question him. "Its only gyokko at home.." He replied.

"Can you stay in the nurses office with me for the day?" He asks me. "Of course." I say, he stands up and puts his arm out for me to pull myself up.

"Mui, I think I'll break your arm, or tople you over-" I say, getting a little chuckle out of him.

We head over to Lady Tamaos office.

"Hello boys, are you two alright?" She asked. "Yes, muis feeling down and would like to stay in here for the day since there's Noone home. He's just having, a mental break." I say, looking at tamao and then muichiro towards the end of the conversation. "Oh, of course. Is genya staying?" She asked muichiro. "Yes.." He let out, giving me a childish stare.

"Okay then, there's a bed over there behind those curtains, just lay down and have a rest."

Muichiro lay down and insisted on letting me sit next to him.

I lay down next to him. "Your allowed under the covers, you know that?" Muichiro mumbled. "Oh, thankyou." I said and got under the covers. Then felt something on my chest.

Muichiro curled up into me to..

Cuddle?

I put my arm around him and pulled him closer. "Is this okay?" I asked him and felt him nod.

I pulled his fragile body into me and cuddled him, rubbing his back lightly incase he had any injury there.

"Mui-" I was about to ask him something when I heard soft snores,

Oh, he's asleep.

I closed my eyes, and too. Fell asleep.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!
I just thought I'd get this out.

Love yall, bye!