chapter 65

Yui pov

He didn't stop.. It was like torture.. Pushing, hitting, slapping, punching, everything.. 

He had longer nails too.. Which he dug into my arm.. It hurt so bad.. I had cuts where his nails were

“Are you like your brother?! Are you a fucking fag too?! I've seen you and that senjiro kid, I know shits between you two!” He yelled, yanking my hair, “Fucking hell! I swear, you even look like one!” 

“Why aren't you like your brother?! I heard only good things about him, he sounds kind, gentle, calm! Everything that you aren't!”

“You're just like your father! You never give up! That's the worst trait someone could have! I fucking hate your family! I always did, I never wanted you and muichiro! I wanted nothing to do with you! I'm fucking happy your parents died and caused you permanent fucking trauma!”

He took deep breaths.. I was.. Shocked.. 

“How fucking dare you say that?! Do you know what I went through?! We were nine.. NINE! And lost both our fucking parents! Mui can't remember, but I was horrified at their funeral! When we came here, you guys already seemed terrifying! Why didn't we go with yoriichi, huh?!”

“Don't mention his name, Useless ass kid” 

“What's it to you? It's not like I'm gonna summon him” “I don't want to talk about him” “Why not? You just told me you were happy I got trauma from my parents dying!”

He looked me arguing, he was angry

“I SAID SHUT IT!! I FUCKING HATE YOU BOTH, I HATE THE FACT YOU TWO BOTH LOOK YOUR MOTHER, I HATE THAT YOU, YOUR LITTLE BITCH ASS IS JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER, I HATE THAT HE'S LIKE YOUR MOTHER! OKAY?!” 

He grabbed onto my shirt.. strangling and sending pain through my body

I paused, staring at him, he looked.. Sad..? Maybe he's just really goddamn angry

“I want nothing to do with my family, but I'm stuck with you.. You and your pathetic little brother.. I fucking wish you guys moved out already” he said, angrilly, calming down the slightest, 

“Well I don't want anything to do with you either, your ugly as shair that you probably don't wash, trim, or even bother to brush, stupid marks in your face, dad bod even though you aren't even a father! And what is wrong with your friendship choices?! A fucking pedophile who literally tried raping your niece? Some weird ass dude who literally moans every goddamn night, I'm convinced he's doing some shit in there, some random dude and his annoying as a little sister who doesn't shut up.. I mean, come on!” I challenged him again

“Just fuck off, go to your room!” He said, “Go tell your brother about how useless he is! Or how he should die! I dare you” he added, “I'll do it when you own a hairbrush” I commented snarky, “Oh you better be careful saying that shit” he said, and got ahold of my hair again, tuffing it, “You wouldn't want this to end up like muichiros.. Would you?” He asked, 

I stood back, and his finger slid through my hair

“The fuck- you can't say that” I told him, he smiled, “Truth hurts, yuichiro, I'm easily able to do it.. I could think of so many ways how” 

I didn't want to think of cutting it.. I had no plans, and I don't think I would.. Ever, not until muis is grown back.. One of us needs to carry out long hair for mama

Mui pov

I heard everything.. Why.. Why didn't he listen..? He doesn't care about me..? I told him not to..

“Dumb fucking cunt, I hope that bitch hangs himself” I heard Yui slam the door open, I just looked at him

“I told you not to..” “Mui, I had to-” “yeah? Well who's going to be the one getting treated even worse because if it now? Me, because I told you what he said.. Didn't think about that, did you?” I said angrily..

I was in shits.. I really was.. Even though I'm happy he stood up for me.. I was mad he didn't listen to me..

“I- mui I stood up for you- why don't you care..?” He asked, confused, “I do.. Just please listen to me next time- I know you scr on impulse.. But please, stop..”

He played and his expression dropped, “I.. I hate hearing you fight.. Especially about me.. I'm always worried everything going to be my fault if you're hurt again.. I peaked my head out the door and saw what he was doing.. I started crying in here.. Panicking.. I was scared for you..”

Yui pov

I had never really noticed- noticed how my fights, or what I say and do impact on him-

I noticed he seemed a lot sadder..

He was better than before, but still distanced out, he was still in a ball on the floor.. I tried to hug him.. But he pushed my arm away-

“Just.. I need time, okay?” He said

He seems annoyed.. Maybe I should e listened… ?

No, no I'm not in the wrong..He's judt in a bad mood.. Right..?

Well yeah.. Koku told him he was useless and shit.. Of course he's upset..

“What should I do-?” I asked, he looked at me, then looked down and shrugged, “Go argue with him again or something, I don't know, I want to be alone..”

I stared at him. I actually felt horrible..

“I don't want to leave you alone, what if you do something?” “I'm fine, just- play on your phone or something.. I want to be alone.. I'm tired..” “Mui what's wrong-”

He paused

“Are you kidding?”

He looked up st me,

“Yeah, perfectly fine, absolutely perfect, I'm feeling the best as can be, don't worry about me” he said,

He has started getting aggressive lately.. He's a lot different.. I think the impact if the upper moons is hitting him, it never did, he was always somewhat cheery, or overly upset.. He's growing up.. It's really weird.. I don't.. Know how to feel..

Is this my fault? Have I treated him shitty enough that he's acting like this-?

“I'll.. Just leave you alone”

“Thanks”

He said, I watched him put his head back in his hands, and saw him shake a bit, I left the room, closed it, and heard faint sobs..

I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry mui.. I don't know why he'd ever say that.. It's horrible, I fucking hate these cunts.. Why would anyone ever say that to someone..? Especially a kid who's going through shit..

They know our weak spots.. Fuck them, fuck them all, I hate them..

I just want mui to be okay, yet he's sitting in his room.. Wishing he was dead.. Thinking he doesn't deserve happiness.. Feeling bad about himself..

I'm a horrible brother.. Why can't I just comfort him..? It's not that hard..

Stupid yuichiro.. Stupid..

I'm sorry mui, I wish you were happier..

I'm so sorry you heard those things.. I wish no one said them..