chapter 5 (you can skip this chapter)

You can skip this chapter, it's really short and it's just gen playing with muis hair, then going to sleep.

Gen pov

Im playing muis hair, my legs are open and he's sitting in the gap.

Everytime I separate a part to braid or anything. It's so long I have to throw it behind me and onto the floor.

Damn his hairs long, like longer than his butt.

I always wonder how long it took to grow-
Actually, I'll ask that.

"Hey mui," I say, taking a front peice and including it into the braid. "Yes?" He replied, sounding sleepy. "How long did it take to grow your hair?" He paused for a moment. "I don't really know, I just.. uhmm. I haven't cut it in like- really long."

I'm not surprised he hasn't cut it, the ends are dead asf.

"Mother used to play with my hair when I was young.. not anymore tho.." He seemed kinda sad, I hugged him from behind. I thought for a moment "since it's the weekend, when you head home to see your parents. Ask your mum if she'd like to do your hair.. I'm sure she'd be really happy.

He turned to me, "actually, yeah.. thank you-" I smiled at him he saw that I still had the braid in my hand.  "pretty.. you done with the braid..?" I shake my head he turns around, I Finnish the braid and he goes to bed.