chapter 73

Mui pov

Yui kept me close, holding onto me, rubbing my back.. Making sure I was okay.. Which I wasn't.. I really wasn't.. I hate it..

Everything we went through.. And he hates me..? I did everything..

Why.. Why me..? Why did this have to happen to me of all people.. Now tanjiro and that hate me too..

I managed to loose everything.. My friends.. My boyfriend.. In one day.. How does that even happen..?

Maybe koku was right.. Maybe I am just a curse and failure..

"No you aren't.."

My head shot up.. "I-" "you're thinking out loud.. You're alright, okay?" He told me..

"I'm going to talk to tanjiro, tell them what happened, they'll understand.. They won't believe that so easily.. They know you wouldn't ignore genya in need"

".. But he did.. So they'd believe him... wouldn't they..?"

"No, sure they believed him, but it's okay, I'll talk to them.. Why don't.. Why don't we get you to senjiros?" He asked, I shook my head.. "I want to go home.." "Gyokkos home, you can't" "I don't care, I'm going home.." I said, trying to stand up but he pulled me back down, "you can't go home, just go to senjiros-" "I don't want to! I want to go home! Please-!" I sobbed, "I just want to sleep.. In my own bed.. Cry in my own room.. I'm happy for the offer.. But I don't want to go to senjiros..." I told yui

I was in shits.. Very big shits.. I was horrible...

Yui looked down, senjiro looked at him..

"Mui.. I can't trust you around gyokko.." "Yeah? Well I've never met senjiros family.. I don't know what they're like.. I'll just lock my door.. I just want to go home.. Please..?" I asked, I was desperate.. Desperate to get away.. I just want to get home... I can get out all my emotions there.. I can cry.. Yell.. Anything that I need..

He sighed, and nodded, standing up, then helping me up, "Come on.. I'll get Mr uzui to drive you home, he's going off early today anyway, I don't want you walking home.. Alone.." He said, and put one of my arms over his shoulder to support me since I was so weak..

I nearly fell over but senjiro pushed me back up and supported my other side..

"Come on, let's go to the office and tell them you don't feel great" he told me, and we walked out the bathroom..

We passed he also of people, who started whispering already.. Was the word already out about the breakup..? How-?

We continued walking.. And got to the office.

"Hello, Ah, the tokitos again, what happened this time?" The lady asked, seeming annoyed..

I mean.. We do get sent home a lot..

I saw yui take a deep breath..

"I just.. We haven't had a good day.. Another student.. He started an argument with me after saying horrible things to mui and his friends.." Yui said, making a sulky face

... Oh my god.. He's playing the victim.. That's scary how good he is at it..

He showed her my face, "He's not doing amazing.. I want to head home. I'm worried hes not safe- he's really upset" he told her, she nodded, "Who's home..?" "Our uncles friend.. I'll give you his number.."

.. He knows gyokkos number..? The hell?

After calling.. We went until the sick bay to wait for uzui..

We waited around five minutes..

"So, what's up?" I heard, we looked up and saw him, car keys in hand..

"Woah, mui, what's up?" He asked and came to me, I shook my head, "Don't want to talk about it..." I told him, he nodded, then picked me up over his shoulder and stood up, "Aight, I'm kidnapping your brother" he told Yui, "thank god" he joked..

"Say bye bye-" uzui said, and turned around so I was facing Yui..

"Byee" I said, dryly, "Bye mui, be safe" e told me, before uzui ran off, holding me over his shoulder..