chapter 90

Yui pov

I stood up from the chair and walked to koku, who immediately grinned, and put his arm around me. I wanted to push him off so badly but couldn't..

"That looks so much better, huh Yui?" "Fuck off.." I whispered back, getting a cruel stare in return

"Thank you miss" koku thanked the lady, and she nodded, he was giving me a petty look.. Fucking hell.. I hate you.. I seriously do..

"Did you thank her, Yui?" He asked, I nodded, "Did he?" "Yes, he did"

Why all of a sudden does he care about manners? He never did, he's putting on a show at this point

He payed the people and we got in the car.. He immediately put a hand to the back of my head, "It's short, huh?" "Kill yourself"

He furrowed his brows, "Hey don't be like that, I'll keep this short until you move out" "At this point I'm just going to run away, I'm tired of you"

He smacked the back of my head before turning the keys, making the car go

"Dumbass, this is exactly why you got a haircut and you're still doing it? Do you ever learn?" He asked.. I looked st him angrily

"Hm.. Maybe I'll have s talk to that senjiros father, he's abusive, maybe I can get him in trouble for your actions, how's that? To make it even worse?"

"What? Fuck no, absolutely not, don't you dare" "Oh, I will dare"

I gave him a stare, "Seriously, don't, do whatever you want with me.. Don't hurt him, or mui, no one close to me"

"Am I close to you?" "Physically, yeah, but no, I don't count you as family" "Good, I didn't count you or your brother either, I'm fucking pissed I got you two, I wish yoriichi did" "Me too, you fucking suck"

He rolled his eyes at me and continued driving,

"Where's mui?" "Somewhere" "Where is he?" "I'm not telling you"

I paused and looked at him sternly, "He's fine, okay? Just quit it" he told me, I have him a pissed look before looking away, "Is he really safe..?" "Yes, he's safe, okay? Akaza took him somewhere away from me"

He wouldn't have done that incase something happened..

"What happened-? Why'd he do that?" "Doesn't matter, mind your business" he gave me a sour look while saying that

"No, it is, tell me what happened to my brother" "Or?" "Or I can go to the fucking police and make you tell them, along with everything else you've put us through"

He looked at me, then the road, "Don't talk to me like that" "cry about it"

Being aggressive to koku was.. Honestly fun, I'm tired of how he treats me.. I really am, so being rude to him is honestly refreshing..

"just tell me where he is" "I don't fucking know! Okay? Fucking hell, leave me alone, I just had to osh for your stupid haircut, I don't know where your goddamn brother is, akaza brought him to his girlfriends or something, okay?" "You wouldn't have had to pay for it if you hadn't done it!" "You wouldn't have had one if you weren't a disrespectful dumbass!"

I say there giving him a betrayed look, "I wasn't! I wasn't even in the wrong! You yell at me all the fucking time, you slapped mui! I had all the right to yell!" "Yeah well, look, you've gotten a haircut, and in trouble, and soon to be senjiro in trouble"

"Huh?! What did he do?!" "Nothing, nothing at all, but you're such a fuckwit that now you've gotten your stupid boyfriend in trouble" "He's not my boyfriend for god's sake! I'm tired of you saying that shit! Augh!" I yelled back

He slapped me and punched my thigh, "Shut up, I'm trying to drive" "You started it!" "Shut up, my god, you never listen"

"You're like your dad, except.. Possibly the worst version of him" "Yeah well you're like if yoriichi ate you in the womb and you somehow survived" "You look like if mui fought some random dude and had his mouth and teeth absolutely fucked, and then snuck out, got a haircut as a punishment for being disrespectful " "Fucking shut up!"