chapter 7

Tw abuse

Gen pov

Mui was about to be picked up by his older brother yui, who looks identical to him. When I fealy mui pulling on my chin, I didn't know what was going on until..

I felt something on my lips-

I realized it was mui. He held it for a quick moment, and ran away. I felt my face heat up, and immediately covered my mouth.

He got in his brother's car and drove away. But I stood with my back to the tree and slowly slip down the side of it until I was sitting down and sat there.

DO I LIKE HIM, OH GOD.. WHAT DO I DO?!

I screeched and pulled my hair until nemi found me.

"What are you doing..?" He said, standing over me. "Nothing!" I say, taking my hands off my mouth. "Someone's got a crush~" he whispered, my nose started to bleed. "Okay you fucking simp, get in the car-" I walked to the car with nemi with the underside of my shirt covering my bleeding nose.

When we got there dad was at the door. Waiting for us, I was already scared. "Genya, why is your nose bleeding?" My father asked in a sturn voice. "Oh, I accidently hit it." I say, trying my best not to give too much information.

He bends down to my height, "is that so..?" God, his breath smelt like every alcoholic substance mixed into one. I turned away slightly, he's terrifying. I felt nemi gran my hand. "Genyas just gonna put his bags away. I'll help him." He said, dragging me away from our drunk father.

When we got into the room nemi closed the door. "I might have to leave you alone, keep your phone on you but on silent. If he finds out you have a phone he'll hurt you." He says, I nod. "Use it if he hurts you, got it?" "Mhm" He patted me on the head, sanemi trys to help me and I help him too. I'm glad to have him.

Nemi was making dinner and I was at the table waiting until dad came in,

"So, who's your roommate?" He had a weird aura to him. "His names muichiro." He stared at me coldly. Which sent shivers down my spine. "Tokito?" He replied staring into my eyes. I nod. "Dad, don't" nemi replies. He stares at nemi behind him. "Don't tell me to shut up, brat!" I flinched slightly. "Long hair?" He says, and I nod again. "Tell him to cut it." "Why..?" I reply, he looks at me dead in the eyes again.

"Because he needs to." "But father, you haven't met him-" "Shut up! I have dumbass!" I flinched, nemi brought us the the soup, I thank him, but dad doesn't.

We eat the food in silence. Then I go back to my room. And try my best to sleep.

OKAY ITS SHORT BECAUSE IM BOUT TO MAKE A POV CHANGE AND SHIT AND ITS GONNA BE COFUSING IF I PUT IT HERE, SO DONT WORRY!!