chapter 67

Mui pov

After a long time, I got out my room, and decided to just say sorry to Yui for pushing him away,

I came out my room.. I'd been crying for.. Well.. Hours…

I walked down the stairs, and went searching for Yui.. But I couldn't find him..

I went to akazas room- and there I found him, headphones in, sitting there, akaza was out, he's on a date or something.. I don't remember…

I went up to him, sat down and watched his phone with him, it took him a minute to notice me..

“Oh, mui” he said, and turned to me

“I'm sorry I pushed you away… . I just have so many thoughts going on in my head.. I can't bare it, I need to be alone..” I said, he took his earphones out, and looked down

“I'm sorry I told koku, you told me not to, and I went and did it, and yeah, I shouldn't have, so I'm sorry- I haven't been the best big brother, it's my fault, I need to look after you more”

I nodded, “You're fine.. Seriously.. I just.. It's my fault.. He's right anyway..”

Yui shook his head, “No, you're talented, smart, kind, your a good kid, I don't understand why he's like that, he said it to me too, he's obviously just having a shitty day and needs to take it out on something”

“Or in your case, someone..” He added

I looked down, he ruffled my hair, “it's okay.. Just please don't give into his bullshit, he's doing it to hurt you, so please don't listen” he told me

“He's doing it to feel better about himself” he told me again

“.. But why would he make me feel that horrible.. He compared me to you..”

He sighed, “How parents probably compared him to his brother, so it got passed on, like how I told you about genya and his dad, it's trauma. It makes them do what they learned”

“I'm worried we may be like that, especially you, even though you're really kind- this is all you've grown up, you didn't have the kindness of mama or dad, you can't remember it, you've it known this”

My heart sank..

I don't want to be like that… especially gyokko.. I don't want to be like that

“It's just a thought, I don't know, I don't think you will, it's just a worry I have.. Because well, it could happen to anyone”

I nodded.. It made me feel horrible thinking I could be rude.. Maybe even abusive.. I would never though.. If I was, I'd never forgive myself, I'll never do that to anyone..

“I wouldn't do that… I really wouldn't..” “Not consciously, No, but remember, they drink all the time.. On alcohol they're completely out of control, you see genyas dad? How he acts? Gyokko? It's on alcohol, or other things.. Possibly drugs” “yeah but it's fucking gross.. I'd never have it”

He shrugged

“I dunno, I'd you're addicted to it, I don't think you'd care about the taste”

I hated the thought that yuichiro thinks I'll end up abusive.. I won't.. I don't want to hurt anyone in my entire life.. Not a single soul. .

“Well, it's dark, it's almost 10pm, let's go to bed”

“... It's 10..?” “Yeah, gone ass was crying for so long” “Oh, sorry-”

....... This next part was part of a different chapter so here's that, it may be really hard to digest- I'm sorry

Uh.. So, next few chaps won't be enjoyable.. That's for sure, so I'm really sorry, I just- yeah