chap 49

Mui pov

I've been getting worried about genya.. He told me his father was being quite.. Rude.. 

He called me the other day, asking to come over because it was too much for him-

I of course allowed him over, and we cuddled but I suck at comforting.. I really do, I hate it, I wish I could just.. Help him-

He always takes care of me, cuddles me, does anything for me, and all I can do is just.. Ask if he wants to cuddle- I'm useless when it comes to our relationship.. 

I buried my head in my pillow.. 

I have the thought of it.. But what if he cuts ties..? What if we.. Don't work out.. 

Ahh, no.. No mui don't think about that, you might jinx it.. You really don't want that.. 

Just.. Let it rest mui, you're okay.. 

I pulled out my phone to message genya

Good nighttt, luv you 

Love you too mui, sleep well <3

<33 

I mean.. He still responds well, so that's good- I just.. I love him so much, I couldn't imagine what it'd be like without him ahh.. 

But I mean.. It might.. 

Stop, just.. Shut up, get out of my head

He wouldn't break up with me, he cares, I love him, I cut my hair to stay with him.. Just.. Don't worry mui.. 

I turned to Yui, who was texting someone

“Hm.. Who are you texting?” “Aoi, she wants to try curl my hair” “Oh- are you gonna let her? You hate your hair being touched..” “Eh, she's doing it to train for her studies, she's doing cosmetology, so yeah, I'll let her, even if I hate it, she has no other friends to do it on other than nezuko who's always busy” 

I nodded, and looked down.. “Man.. I wish aoi could do my hair.. But, it's cut”

“Hmm.. One sec” he said, and texted

I waited for him, “hm..?” “She wants to try style yours too, try fluff it up” “Really..?” “Yup, she has curlers and stuff, you'll look like s grandma but she said it'll probably suit your face shape” “Oo.. Mhm, say thank you from me” “uh huh” 

He went back to texting and giggling, “Aoi says she likes you better because you don't complain all the time” he said, I giggled, “Ah, thank you aoi” 

Yui was… weirdly social for once- 

He's normally just with senjiro, thats all, but he's been talking with aoi, tanjiro, nezuko.. Even inosuke- like what-? 

“She'll come over tomorrow morning, we don't have school tomorrow since they're ehm-.. Discussing the fight-” he said, I raised my eye brows, “someone's gonna be in trouble” I said, he rolled his eyes

“Well, I'll head to bed, you?” He said, I nodded, “Mhm.. Night Yui” I said, “Night, you better sleep, don't go texting genya” “yeah..”

I closed my eyes.. Man.. Genya get out of my head for once.. I love you.. Just.. I dont- I don't know.. I need time.. 

…… .. . . . . . . … . … . . … . . . . … .. . . . . 

“Yuichiro! Ya girlfriends here!” I heard, Jesus.. What time is it.. 

“She's not my girlfriend for gods sake-” he yelled back at gyokko 

I sat up, “Morning sleepy head, it's 10, you may want to get up” he said, 

Really..? It's that late..? Man.. I really need to sleep earlier if I wanna wake up early.. 

“Ahhh, hello mui, good morning-” aoi said, she had a bag of hair straighteners and brushes, she smelt like.. Perfume.. Very much so-

“Good morning-” I replied back, she nodded, “Soo, you guys have any outlets for me to plug these in?” Yui looked skeptical.. 

“Do it in the bathroom.. More space, more plugs, and there's a mirror..” I said, yawning, Yui nodded, “Good idea, yep- uh.. Mui just take your time, I'm sure it'll take a while to get through this-” he told me, looking at aoi who laughed

“surprised he let you do this- he doesn't let anyone do his hair-” “Yep- he was stubborn, but I convinced him, it's for my studies and stuff, I won't burn his hair off.. Hopefully-” she said with a cheeky look, “Nah, you can go if you're gonna joke like that-” Yui said, she laughed, “Nah I won't, I have a shit ton of heat protectant anyway-” 

He nodded, and aoi went to the bathroom, 

“You good? You seemed super off yesterday-” 

“Just thinking..” “Aight.. Just tell me if somethings up”