chapter 10

Tw: creepy gyokko

Mui pov

I felt someone playing with my hair, it's not genya..

"Muichiro~" it was gyokko. Genya clearly saw. I felt genyas hand taking gyokkos hand out of my hair. "Please stop.." genya said. "And who are you?~" He asked genya. "Muichiros friend." Gyokko grabbed a bit of my hair.

" okay..?" He says he continues stroking my hair. I try pushing his hand away from my hair. "Muichiro stop~" he says. Genya immediately pulls me away from gyokko. "Exceuse me young ma~-" "go away, your clearly making him uncomfortable."

Gyokko stopped. "How would you know?~"

"Cus I can tell. Now please leave him alone." Genya said.

Gyokko surprisingly walked away but I was now scared.. what was he gonna do later..?

"Creepy as.." He said. "I'll do the rest of the dishes. You just.. sit down.. Kay?" Genya said. I felt bad but nod. I just sat there, I insisted on atleast drying th wishes but he said no, I dried them anyway.

When we were done we went back into yuichiros and i's room. Yuichiri was still out there, doing the dusting and shiz.

"Genya.. I'm sorry that you did the dishes.." I say. "No, please don't be. I want you to have a break-" he says, waving his hands in the he air. I give him a little mkay. And rest on him.

Apposidly.. we'd both fallen asleep, because it was now late at night. And yuichiro was there..

He smirked at me and whispered "look at genya." I looked over and he had tucked me and him in, I was nuzzled into his chest. I blushed a little, the grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled in tighter.

"Gen..?" I whisper. He wakes up. "Yes?" He let's out.

"I'm sorry, but just before anyone walks in can we sit up or just kinda.. not cuddle, I do like it but if gyokko sees us.." I say. He quickly smiles "no don't worry!" He lifts me up from under the armpits and sits me up. I ley on his shoulder and we play on our phones. I fell asleep on him, but it felt nice.. I didn't want it to stop..

Timeskip to the morning.

Gen pov

I woke up, my eyes adjusting to the light and all I can see is..

Blue hair..?

Muichiros hair was everywhere, and I mean everywhere-

I tried sitting up but it was wrapped around me like vines, I didn't wanna accidently pull on it so a stayed there.

Eventually I started pulling certain parts of me and putting them near muichiro. His hair was a mess, and i- I honestly didn't know how anyone could brush it. I played with his fringe. It was kinda funny, he the woke up.

"Oh, hi mui-" I say. He looks into.my eyes and smiles. "Hey gen" He says. "Sorry, I can't get up, your hairs wrapped around me like a bandage-" I chuckle. "Oh-sorry-" he sits up, dragging his long, tangled hair with him.

"Can I use the shower?" I ask. "Yeah ofc." Muichiro says, stretching. I hop in the shower.

I used a tiny bit of muis shampoo, I could tell it was his because, well.. it had "mui, this one's yours." Wrote on it.

It was only a tiny bit that I use but also.. definitly not as much as he uses. That's for sure.

I put on my uniform an walked out. Muichiro and yuichiro were in uniform and they were  brushing their hair.

I sat there for a little until I felt someone staring at me, I looked over to see mui, I looked at him, he nudged me with his hair brush. "Okayyy.." I say, his face lights up and I do his hair for him.

"Mui, if you have genya do that everyday you'll forget how to brush it." Yuichiro said, earning muichiro sticking his younger out at him in response.

I brushed his hair until it was silky smooth. "Can I style it?" I ask, he nods and I put it in a braid.

Yuichiro smirked at us. "Ohh~ muichiros letting genta play with his hair!" Yuichiri teased. "Shut up!" Muichiro said.

Okay, that was a short chapter but it's bc I'm gonna write their day at school separately.

Bye yall!!