chapter 62

Mui pov

“Are you kidding me? What did I tell you about bringing that boyfriend of yours over, huh?!”

“Koku- I'm sorry! He needed it, his dad was abusing him and his brother- I- I couldn't say no-”

It had been a few days after genya left.. And all the upper moons knew..

I was fucked.. Ahh

“Give me your phone”

“Huh..” “Give me your phone” he repeated himself,

I scarcely gave him my phone and watched as he took it, and looked at it, before looking me in the eyes, directly in the eyes

Without hesitation or even a hint of respect, he threw my phone to the ground, smashing it against the tiles

“Hey! I-” “Shut it” he said, and stared at me coldly, “You do not disrespect me, or my instructions, rules, nothing”

I just stared at the phone, shattered to pieces.. There was no saving it-

“If you even try convince akaza to buy you a new one.. I swear to god, you'll fucking regret it” he said, grabbing my shirt by the collar, “I know.. I won't..” I said, he stared me right in the eyes, before pushing me back, “you better not, and by the way, I know everything”

I felt uneasy, “Everything..?” He went close so me, grabbed my ear and whispered, “Everything, so don't even test me”

I stood there, and he kicked me in the stomach, grabbed my fringe when I went over in ache

“Fucking dumbass, maybe instead of snooping around with your boyfriend, work on your presentation and grades.. Both are horrible”

I just looked down, “Useless kid, fucking die, you're a waste of space, admit it”

My eyes frantically shook.. All these words.. They hurt ewhen I said them.. Someone else.. My guardian telling me that-? It fucking hurt.. It cut.. Really deep..

I started to cry, “Of course you're crying, baby, I bet genyas tired of your shit” he said, “Why do you cry so much? Is pathetic, and annoying, just stop it already”

I had been doing everything to get better.. Stronger.. Less annoying or weak.. Had I done.. Nothing? Not one thing..? Am I still the pathetic mui that cried every 5 seconds..?

I looked at him and wiped my tears, “That's better, god, yuichiros beginning to be my favorite.. He's not so annoying- plus, has talents.. Why are you still here-?”

I felt so.. Discarded..

Useless..

Belittled..

Why am I still here..?

I don't deserve to be here.. I'm. Nothing but useless.. And annoying.. Why.. Why am I still here.. I'm a waste of space.. Of talent.. Why was I born..? Surely some other soul.. Someone who's actually talented and special.. Why couldn't they be born as me..?

Why.. Why am I even here..

I just stood back, I saw him smiling.. Like he was proud of himself..

“Well, off you go, go cry” he said

I looked at him.. Hoping he'd be nice..

“Shop shoo, go on”

I stared at him, seeing he was completely serious, before looking down, nodding and walking away, holding my mouth and nose so I wouldn't sob or make any noise..

I ran up the stairs and into yui and mines room- slammed the door, and slid down it, bursting into tears.. I was trying to stay together.. But it seemed impossible.. It did..

I started choking on sobs.. I couldn't hold it back, I couldn't..

I was so loud.. I couldn't control myself.. My emotions… I hadn't felt like this.. For months.. Sure I was sad at the haircut.. This fight.. But never devastated.. Never drained..

I hated it..

He's right..

I'm talentless.. Yuis so much better.. Why.. Why was I born..?