chapter 59

Mui pov

“What the fuck did that soap do to your hair-”

“I don't know, ahh, I'll have to take another shower, right?” I asked, he nodded, “I can try straighten it but goddamn.. You really- you fucked it up for sure, it's gonna be frizzy for a while-” he said with a laugh, ruffling up my hair

“Don't make it worse-” I said, pushing his hand away, he seemed to find it yeah- very funny

I didn't though-

“How did it even do that-” he laughed again, “shut up” I said in a playful tone, “I'll put some in your hair next, that'll be even worse, you'd have to cut it to get the frizz out” “I would shave one of your eyebrows off”

“Isn't your boyfriend dying his hair or some shit today?” He randomly said, “Oh he is- I'll text”

… … … … … … … … … … … … … …

“So?” “Uh.. So his appointment got canceled, he did it st home-” I said, I saw this face immediately change, and he laughed, “Show me”

I mean.. It wasn't the WORST job.. He got the yellow colour without the dye.. It was more orange than yellow but that's fi- MY SHIRT

I texted him

Hey- that's my shirt! 🤬🤬

Gen
No the fuck it isn't- it's mine that you won't stop stealing

Yeah well it's mine now

Gen
With bleach all over it? Still want that?

Yes

I put the phone down and looked at yui, “I guess you both are heading to school with shot hair tomorrow, huh?”

I sighed, “Yeah..”

“Anyway, let's go to the dairy, I saved some money” he said, putting a jacket on, “Hm..? Why so sudden?” “Gonna try pull an all nighter for an art exam, I'm getting monster-”

“Oh-” I said, and walked behind him, “Come on then, let's go” he said, we walked downstairs and outside.. It was raining, probably should've brought a hoodie but okay

We went to the dairy, wasn't a long walk, but the second we got there I was SOAKED.

Yui went and bought himself some monster, and then told me to go get a drink, anything I wanted

I just grabbed an iced chocolate, I don't need energy, I want to sleep- I'm quite tired actually..

“Only that?” He asked, I nodded, “Hm.. Algood”

Yui payed and left, before saying thank you-

“Oh- thank you! Have a good night!” I quickly said to the man, before running out with Yui, “Yui, you have to have better manners..”

“Why?”

“I- because we went to the store” “yeah but who was the one who paid? Us, he didn't say thank you, so I didn't” “yeah but still, it's polite”

He rolled his eyes, “God you sound like mama telling me off for being rude to an old lady”

I laughed a bit at the comment, “What do you mean-?” “As a kid I told this random old lady that she looked over 100, and that uh.. Her dress looked bad, don't remember it completely”

“YUI-” “Yep, sound just like mama”

I giggled again, “You were an interesting child..” “Oh yeah and I got mad at you once, I threw a fork at you and it hit you on the forehead”

“BRO- WHAT- YOU NEEDED TO BE LOCKED UP AS A KID-” “Probably still do, I think you have brain damage from that, it'd explain the fact you dated genya”

I sighed, “Finee, alright, go on and bully genya” “I will thanks” he said, and kept walking,

He opened his can, “What does it taste like..?” I asked, “it's quite sweet, try some”

I hesitantly took a sip, it was.. Quite gross.. But it was okay

It wasn't gross, but too sweet

“Oh my god that's sweet..” I said, he nodded, “I mean, the peach knew a lot duller, you'd probably like that”

I shrugged, “I don't like energy drinks..” I said, “why not?”

“Eh, they all taste funky” I replied, he nodded, “Fair, I don't like UpNGo or hot chocolate” “WHAT- HOW?”

He laughed, “they taste bad” “Yeah I understand the up and go, but hot chocolate? I'm not accepting you as my brother anymore”