chapter 30

Im so fucking sorry for the break- I'm just having a horrible time rn, but I'll update more I promise

Mui pov

"Whyd you wanna go to the dairy?" I ask, "hmm, I don't know. I just know you like the dairy." He replies, "oh, thank you-" I say.

We start walking to he dairy, we went past senjiros and yui pit something in their mailbox. I wondered what it was, but it's not really my business.

We get into the dairy and yui grabs a drink of orange juice. I don't really drink orange juice- it's good but. I don't like the pulp-

So I grabbed some apple juice. If I got coke and yui didn't then he'd prolly think of me weird. And I also grabbed some skittles.

We paid. And then went back home, yui checked the mailbox. There was a note from genya-

To mui and yuichiro from genya

"Hm, I won't read it." Yui said, giving me the envelope. "Oh-" I reply. We got inside and I opened it.

Hello!
So I have no idea If you two already know about this. But you guys might need to tie up your hair- just because of lice and I'm assuming you two (or atleast yui) know what they are.
Also, mui are tou Allgood?

-genya :) /gengen <3

"What is it about?" He asks, "hm, oh just the hair thing-"

"Hm.. I'm gonna sleep- I'm tired as fuck" I say, "yep, I'll do the dishes. Don't worry" He tells me, "you sure..?" I ask, he nods. I mouth 'thank you' to him and I head to our room.

I tie my hair in a bun and sit in my bed. Yuis phone started ringing.

Senjiro the dumbass😁🖕

Thats- a very kind name..

Imma just answer it first, to see if I should give it to yui.

"Hello- it's mui, yuis doing something. What do you need?"

"Oh- hi mui! Can I talk to yui, it's just really quick and it's something I only want him to know.. sorry-"

"Hmm.. okay gimme a second- YUI COME HERE!" I say, running down the staircase. I heard senjiro laughing, so that must've been funny for him. "Here's senjiro" I tell him, he takes the phone.

"Hm-?" He muffled, putting the phone to his ear. "Uh.. maybe-? I'll have to talk to mui, one sec"

"Mui, senjiro wants me to come over. But I can't leave you here- can you go to genyas?" He asks, I shake my head. "Is genya able to come here?" He asks, I shake my head again. "I'm not allowed him here-" I say, he makes an 'ohhh-' noise, like he just remembered.

I thought

"I could go to tanjiros and bring genya-" I say, yui nods. "Sure- I can come over from what I know." He tells senjiro. "Cool!" He replies. Yui passes me the phone. I walk up the stairs.

"Bye senjiro!" I say, "Bye mui-" he says, being cut off by the call ending

Time to call everyone else- aka two people. Tanjiro and genya.

Yuichiro had genyas contact so I just did it on his phone

Stupid shit hole 😹

Oh my god-

Yeah that's definitly genyas. I can tell by just the name.

I rung him

"Hello yui?" He said. "Hello genya!" I say, "oh hey mui- is everything alright?" He asks. "Mhm." "If I'm able to, would you like to go to tanjiros with me?" He thought for a second. "Hm.. if I can" He says. "Cool, thanks gengen! Love you!" "Love you too mui"

I probably should've rang tanjiro first- but.. it'll be alright-

I scrolled down.

Forehead mf

Oh my god.

YUICHIRO STOP WITH THESE NAMES-

wait what's mine-

Mui aka Lil bro 🔥🔥

That's good.

Anyway lemme call tanjiro.

"Hello yuichiro. Is everything alright?" He asks. "Mui" I say, "oh Hello mui-"

I asked and- it was a yes! He's bringing inosuke aoi and zenitsu too

He didn't say kanao  but she's definitely coming. Knowing their relationship