chapter 74

Mui pov

I sat in the car, looking out the window…

“Should I turn on the radio? Would you like to choose a song?” He asked me, I shook my head, “I don't mind what we listen to.. Aha..” I said, he nodded, and turned the radio on..

The song ‘Sexy back’ came on and I immediately froze, so did Mr uzui..

“My bad” he said, before immediately changing the song..

That was.. Nice…

We got to my house.. And I thanked him before grabbing my bag, and slowly coming inside.. Gyokkos car wasn't outside..

I slowly tiptoes upstairs, before throwing my bad down, locking my dorkxand bursting into tears..

I flopped onto my bed and cried and screamed into my pillow..

It hurts so much.. It was like a wound in salt.. Why.. After everything we went through…

He just.. Discards it all…

I'm not ready to say goodbye.. Goodbyes are sad… I'd much rather say hello…

I stood up, and grabbed his favorite hoodie.. He gave it to me because I loved how warm it is…

I burried my face into it and cried… the memories I had of wearing this…

I couldn't stop crying.. I was so miserable.. It was like no matter what.. The tears didn't stop.. They kept coming.. Trickling down my face.. Like a waterfall..

I hated it.. Why..

Everything we had been through… the haircut.. Helping him.. Him helping me.. We were inseparable… so what happened..?

I even bought him a bracelet.. To show our love…..

Wait..

The.. The bracelet… .

It made me mad..

It wasn't like the jumpers or shirts.. I hated the bracelet.. I got it because I loved him.. And we'd keep it forever… like how we were meant to be forever..

I quickly got mad, found a pair of scissors, and shoved them under the bracelet and chopped it in half.. Accidentally leaving a cut on my wrist from how aggressively I shoved the scissors under..

It didn't hurt though.. I was more focused on other things..

Stupid bracelet…

I thought, grabbing it and cutting it up… I hate it.. I hate it all

I did everything.. And he doesn't care..? He doesn't believe me when I say what happened..? Of course in his mind.. I was the one in the wrong…

Was I..?

No.. No he took it too far.. He didn't even give me a chance.. So it's his..

But… it feels like it's mine.. It feels like it's all my fault..

He's the reason I got in that trouble any way… since he came over.. So… is that his or my fault…?

Is it anyone's fault..?

He kinda just .. Invited himself and told me he had to come over.. But also at the same time… I let him.. It's my fault…

If he didn't come over… could I stopped this from happening..?

If I pretended I didn't have my phone.. And didn't give it to koku and had it smashed to bits.. We could still be together…

So yeah… it is my fault.. Why'd I do that..

Maybe.. Maybe we'd still be together..?

Maybe the red a chance we'll get back together..?

Ah.. No.. Don't be delusional.. He hates you.. Shut up..