chapter 40

Holy fuck 40 chaps..

Mui pov

A lot of teachers and students are shocked from my hair.. I would be too if I were them, I mean, went from super long hair to.. Well.. This..

It was different- it really was-

Tengen threw a whole ass drama session about it

Like why is he doing maths? Clearly he should be the drama and act teacher with how dramatic he is..

Yui told me that when he told tengen about a teacher giving him a bad grade, tengen went mad.. He was being suuuper over reactive about it, j mean, fair, yui is a favourite of his-

Don't know why, he just.. Favourited him, I think it's because yuis.. Well.. He is pretty sassy..

Tengen find that funny, and cool, it's why he likes a lot of other students like aoi as well..

Doesn't like soft students though, he finds them annoying- like senjiro, he hates senjiro

He only likes me since I'm close with yui.. And I can have a personality of I need to, so yeah-

He absolutely pitys yui though, yui got a huge burn from cooking, and uzui was all over him- asking if he's alright, he needs bandages, where as the second I get bullied he says its a "part of life"

Like goddamn..

Even lady tamayo noticed when I went to go bring a classmate to the sick bay, she complimented it too..

It was definitely different-

Oh, and that enmu dude.. Yeah, he wasn't happy my hair was shirt, he used to try braid it all the time.. He was a fucking creep-

I had art class with yui next- so yeah, fun fun times

We had to paint another person in the room. I chose to paint Mrs kanjori

"Who'd you choose?" I asked yui, "you'll see" "senjiro?" "He's not even here-" "Oh- he isn't? Oh wow he isn't-" I said after scanning the room

"You'll see, just wait"

It's probably me- right?

Just seems like it

I got to drawing.. I wasn't.. The best.. St drawing, but.. An attempt is an attempt.. You know? It doesn't have to be amazing-

I hope..

I looked at Mrs kanjori.. I only just realised.. She actually has.. Quite a revealing outfit for a teacher.. Other than her..

Well.. I'm just pointing it out.. I'm not being weird or creepy.. But.. The buttons on her chest area look like they'll pop any minute now..

I'm being respectful, I am, I don't look there.. But also she had a quite.. Short? Ish? Skirt.. But whatever, if the school let's her wear that.. It let's her wear that.. Not my problem..

"10 minutes left!" She said, holding some paint brushes in the air..

Wow.. I'm really not gonna pass this class-

I looked at yui, "you almost done..?" "Mhm, nearly.. Hurt making sure it's perfect.." He said, he was really taking his time.. As always, he's amazing with art- it always makes me feel jealous, maybe even talentless, but it's okay.. I can deal with that, I'm just happy for him..

"Times up everyone!" She said happily, "now give your picture to the person you drew!"

A lot of people were walking around the glass, people thanking others, gasping.. It was cool, I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw yui, "here" he said with a cool tone..

"Hmm-?"

"Oh- thank you!" I said from yui, before noticing the name, which I pointed at, "Hey!" I said, he laughed, "you're fines, don't worry, I'm joking, you're not a little shitcyou just smell like one"

I paused for a second

"That's worse!" I said and he laughed again, "alright alright, I'm sorry, you're a very good little brother" he said, patting my head, "thank you" I said,

Hmm.. The hairs cool..

"I like how you drew the hair.." I said, he nodded, "slightly fluffy, just like yours is, I was surprised about that, since mama had suuuper flat hair, and you get genes from her, but even then, dads hair was just thick, and you don't have that"

"Maybe you're adopted" yui said, pulling a weird shocked face (ONLY WAY TO DESCRIBE HIS FACIAL EXPRESSION IS 😨) "I'm joking, we're very much twins, mama and dad are very much our parents.. But we are kinda technically adopted.. By the upper moons.. So that's weird to think about" yui said, I nodded, "Eh, anyway, go give your art to the person you drew for"

I nodded, and went to Mrs kanroji