21

"George is off at turn 3, please be careful, its a yellow flag" GP came on the radio. I passed him and looked at his car. It was completely destroyed. "Fuck is he okay?" I asked as I saw the safety car light go on. "He's out of the car" I sighed relieved. It was always kind of scary to see cars go off or crash. "Are we gonna pit?" I expected everyone to pit under the safety car because it was actually a lot faster. "We are staying out, staying out" I was confused. Why aren't we pitting? I drove past the pitlane and saw almost everyone pitting. I trusted them, I always trusted my team but I was hoping they were making the right decision.

"Red flag Max, come in the pitlane" I smiled. They knew exactly what they were doing. They were expecting a red flag because Miami was a new track so they couldn't clean up as fast as other tracks. I drove in the pitlane and jumped out of the car.

I looked behind me and saw Daniel. They didn't pit him either so we were in P1 and P2.
I sat down on the ground with my drink. It was so hot in Miami today, it felt nice to have a little break.
Lando sat down next to me. "Are you coming with us tonight?" I looked at him. I didn't really know what he was talking about. "Where?" He also grabbed his drink and took a few sips. "We're going out" I chuckled. We were still racing and he was already thinking about going out.
"Yes mate, I will come" he smiled. He was definitely one of a kind.

F1tv: Red Bull made all the right decisions

F1tv: Red Bull made all the right decisions. Max Verstappen takes the win after a great strategy.

Liked by @Redbullracing and 313.203 others.

@RedBullRacing: 💪🏻
@user1: congratulations on becoming a dad!
> @user2: omg yes! Congratulations 🍼
> @user3: imagine having Max as your dad
> @user2: and having Toto as your uncle

————————

Lando and I were standing at the bar. We already had a few drinks, or I did because he didn't really drink. A few girls joined us at the bar. They were clearly flirting with us and I was surprised because Lando actually flirted with them as well. I thought he was still dating Luisa but maybe I was wrong.
"Congratulations on your win, you were great out there" a girl looked at me and put her hand on my arm. "Thanks" I smiled quickly and grabbed my drink. "I am staying in the Hilton Hotel, maybe you can join me?" I looked at her and chuckled. She was definitely brave. "I have a girlfriend so I'd rather join her" in that moment Olivia walked in and put her arms quickly around my neck, kissing me deeply. After our kiss, the other girl already left. I smiled at Olivia, I loved how careless she was. "Hi beautiful" I moved my hand over her body. Fuck she was looking so sexy right now. "Hi baby, I came to rescue you"
We both laughed. She definitely rescued me in every possible way.