82.

Max and I never talked about contracts anymore since everything that happened with the Mercedes contract so I actually didn't know if he already had a contract or not.

I had no clue on how to act. Should I tell people?
They probably wouldn't let me in the Red Bull garage anymore. Would they treat me differently if they knew? Max snapped me out of my thoughts.
He pushed a helmet in my hands and smiled. "You need some distraction baby" he said and I looked at him. "I can't race though" I looked at the helmet. What did he have in mind?
"But I've heard that your boyfriend is a pretty good racer" he pulled me closer. I chuckled. "Yes, he is the champion. He's the best" he pressed his lips on my lips in response.
"Let's go" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to the track.

I saw a Aston Martin on the grid. "Oh no" I said as I wanted to walk away. "No no, you're coming with me" Max laughed as pulled me with him.
I grumbled and walked with him to the car.
"Why are we doing this?" I said as I put on the racingsuit and helmet. "Because it's fun babe, now shut up and get in" he patted my helmet and walked to the other side of the car.
I got in and looked at him. "Don't go too fast please" he laughed, which wasn't a good sign. "I thought you liked fast and hard?" He laughed.
I shook my head laughing, he wasn't wrong though.

After doing a few hot laps I was relieved that he stopped the car. I got out quickly and took of my helmet. "I am never ever doing that again"
Max didn't hold back, he went so fast and I felt so sick. He walked around the car while taking off his helmet and laughed. "C'mon you actually liked it!" He said as he put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

I was so lucky with him, he was being so supportive since he knew about me signing the contract.
It really was my decision and he didn't want to influence it.
I should do something nice for him, he really deserved it.

@Maxverstappen1: my ride or die 🧡

Liked by @RedBullRacing, @RyleeWolff, @GeorgeRussell and 529.739 others.

@RyleeWolff: my favorite uber driver
@DanielRicciardo: the fear in her eyes though
@user1: they're so cute 🥰

——————————

Max got in his car. Quali was about to start. It didn't really matter too much anymore but I knew he wanted to win the constructors championship as well. I wanted that as well, they deserved it as a team.
Lewis was fast on this track, he always was. I wondered if I had to replace him with Max next year.
I was sure Max would want to come to Mercedes next year.

Max ended on pole. Lewis would be right behind him. I was standing in the garage, I looked at him.
I was so proud.
"He's an amazing lover right?" A voice said from behind me, I quickly looked behind me and there she was.. Kelly Piquet. I just nodded, I didn't want to give her more attention.
"Don't you think it's gonna be difficult when you become team principal of the rival team next year?" I looked at her. How did she know about that? "Not when he comes with me"
I winked at her and she just chuckled. "He won't leave Red Bull, this is his family" I looked around, this was his family, I knew that but so was I.
He was gonna choose me before them right?