Chapter 4

When he got home and opened the door, Xue Wenhan sighed heavily when he saw the only blue brick and red tile house in the village in front of him.

Then he saw that Su Rian had carried the sleeping Su Douzi to the side of the blue brick and red tile house, in front of the low and dilapidated small adobe house that could be blown by the wind.

Reach out and push on the door of the house.

"Go to my room." Before he pushed open the door, Xue Wenhan said that

although Slag Gong was exiled and hunted down, the thin camel was slaughtered by horses, not to mention that the old emperor did not intend to kill them, but just copied Their homes did not take away their money.

Although the money on Slag Gong's body is not much, he still has a small amount of tens of thousands of taels.

With tens of thousands of taels of silver, he is already considered a rich man in this economically underdeveloped town. Moreover, Slag Gong escaped because of exile, and he was afraid that his uncles and brothers would find out and eradicate them early, so he could only stay here. Therefore, in addition to the Ruyifang in the town, the slag attack built this blue-brick and red-tiled house, which is not gorgeous but absolutely beautiful.

Back then, when Zha Gong pushed the Su family's house to build this house, the people in the village didn't know how bad he was, and they all congratulated Su Ri'an. Good day come in.

So, Su Rian and his seriously ill Eminem cleaned up the dilapidated house that the Su family used to store things and moved in. Later, Su Douzi was born, and his Eminem died.

Su Rian changed from living with his Eminem to living with Su Douzi.

This stay is five years.

Now suddenly hearing Xue Wenhan say this, Su Rian was still stunned for a moment, then understood what Xue Wenhan meant, and said, "No need, thank you." Then he pushed open the door.

After getting along for a long time, Xue Wenhan already knew that Su Rian's weakness was Su Douzi, and after hearing Su Rian's words, he said directly: "Douzi is injured, and the kang in your house is so hard, even if you don't care for yourself. I think it's time to think about Douzi."

Although Xue Wenhan had never been in it, Xue Wenhan could probably guess that the kang in Su Rian's house would definitely not be soft.

A brother with a child, half of the money earned, let alone buying a bed, is afraid that even enough to eat will be a problem.

Su Rian pursed his lips slightly, looked up at the room where Xue Wenhan usually lived, and then looked down at Su Douzi, who was sleeping in his arms, looking a little struggling.

But in the end, he gritted his teeth and agreed.

"Okay." A heroic appearance.

Seeing him like that, Xue Wenhan knew that he probably misunderstood what he meant, and suddenly laughed.

The bad guy didn't tell him right away that there were many empty rooms in the house, and every room had bedding, and he didn't need to sleep with him.

Open the door, as expected of a house built with thousands of taels of silver, the luxury inside is absolutely unimaginable from the outside.

This was the first time Su Rian entered the house, and was shocked by the luxury inside. She didn't know where to put her feet, and it was very cramped to stand at the door.

"Come in." Xue Wenhan pushed the door wider.

Then he walked over and took Su Douzi from Su Rian's arms. This time it went smoothly. Su Rian gave Su Douzi to him without even thinking about it. Holding Su Douzi, Xue Wenhan pointed to the room on the right, "Go and clean up that room. The bedding and sheets are all in the closet."

"Ah? Respond from shock.

This is the best and most beautiful house he has ever seen in his 23 years of living. There is no one, even the house of Su Niusheng's son-in-law in the town is not as good-looking as one-tenth of this.

The good-looking Su Rian didn't know where to go.

The ground is all covered with nanmu wood planks, which is different from the muddy ground when it rains, and it is clean.

Su Rian knew that Xue Wenhan would call three or four little girls to clean every three days.

Those little girls Su Rian had seen before, all of them were slick, even more slick than the most beautiful girl in the village. At first glance, she knew that she was a pampered eldest lady who had never worked on the ground.

But Su Rian didn't speak to them.

Because they didn't look down on him very much, and Su Rian didn't want to put a hot face on his cold butt.

"They usually clean the room. You can probably clean it up. I'll put the beans in my room, and you can clean it up."

"Okay." Su Rian said, but no one moved.

Therefore, Xue Wenhan put Su Douzi out and saw him standing at the door without moving a single step, and was directly laughed at. He walked over and grabbed his hand and dragged him in, "You're going to live here in the future, are you planning to stand at the door all the time?!"

"No..." Su Rian said a little embarrassed, not too white His face could be seen red.

Seeing the blush, Xue Wenhan suddenly smiled lowly. Who would have thought that this was the one in the novel who had been ruthless for revenge for three years, poisoned Su Wuniu to death, and... Poisoned his own ruthless man.

"You, let me go." Hearing Xue Wenhan's smile, Su Rian felt even more embarrassed, and immediately shook off Xue Wenhan's hand.

Although they were husband and wife, apart from the not-so-good night at the beginning, they were like enemies, and Xue Wenhan had never pulled him like this.

This made Su Rian a little uncomfortable, and in addition to being uncomfortable, he felt a little awkward.

Although Xue Wenhan didn't know what Su Ri'an was thinking, but with the memory of the original owner, he also knew that people in this world were relatively conservative, and felt that he was a little confused, so he quickly said "sorry." Ann opened her mouth in surprise.

This was the first time he heard Xue Wenhan apologize.