Chapter 56

Before the day when Su Riyue got married, the New Year came first.

Su Douzi finally bought an extra piece of candy for himself in the small year of offering sacrifices to the Kitchen God. After eating the candy, people were so happy that even their eyes were bent together.

Su Rian looked at him amusingly and asked, "Is it delicious?"

"Delicious." Su Douzi nodded, raised her chin and asked Su Rian, "Amu, it's New Year's Eve, when will you make a new one for me? Clothes?" In the

past, Eminem would make new clothes for him during Chinese New Year, but he hasn't seen Eminem make them since he was young, and Su Douzi was apprehensive, for fear that Su Rian wouldn't make it for him.

Su Rian really planned it. On the one hand, Su Douzi has too many new clothes this year. He looked at it the other day. He bought eleven sets of long shirts and short trigrams this year, and there are three of these eleven sets. The cover is new, just not worn. In the past, I made new clothes for the New Year because I didn't usually do them. I had to wait for the new year to wear a new set of clothes. Now, there are so many clothes at home, and there are still many clothes left at home, so Su Rian felt that there was no need to make them.

He planned to let Su Douzi wear one of the three sets for a more festive New Year.

Su Douzi listened, pouted, and said sullenly: "Okay."

He thought he would have new clothes for the New Year, but it didn't, Su Douzi was a little sad.

But then I thought that he already had so many new clothes this year, and even the children of the richest family in the village did not have as many new clothes as him, so I felt no more sadness, and happily rushed over and hugged Su Rian's neck : "Amu, I don't want new clothes anymore."

"Why suddenly?" Seeing him rushing over, Su Rian was afraid that he would fall, and quickly caught him.

"..." Obviously you said no, now I say no, you ask me why, the adults are really fickle.

Su Douzi pouted and said nothing.

Xue Wenhan came in from outside, just saw this scene, smiled, and asked, "What are you doing on the ground?"

"It's okay~~" Su Douzi was facing the door, saw Xue Wenhan first, and heard Xue Wenhan's words Lengthened his voice whistling to answer.

With her back to the door, Su Rian heard Xue Wenhan's voice, let go of Su Douzi and stood up, heard Su Douzi's voice again, and couldn't help laughing.

He didn't answer Xue Wenhan's words again.

Xue Wenhan didn't ask any more questions.

Because of the lack of communication, and recently made some money, Xue Wenhan went to the clothing store to buy a set of clothing for each of them during the New Year when they went to the market on the 26th of the twelfth lunar month.

Not only did they buy them for Su Douzi and Su Rian, but Aunt Fu Shufu even bought a set for Su Shiping and He Jianhong.

Can make a few people happy.

In particular, Su Shiping praised Su Ri's well-being in every person and bought him new clothes.

Su Shiping is Lizheng and has a good reputation in the village. Almost everyone in the village knows that Su Ri'an and Xue Wenhan bought them new clothes for the New Year.

There is envy, jealousy, and hatred.

For example, the Su Shiliang family.

Because he was afraid of Xue Wenhan, he inquired and learned that Xue Wenhan had no time to go to the store recently, so the family went to Su Rian's store to make trouble on the 29th day of the twelfth lunar month when he went to the market.

Su Rian's shop was so noisy that it couldn't continue to open.

In the end, it was the shopkeeper of the cloth shop who found the yamen he knew and arrested a few people and put them in jail before the shop reopened.

But because of what happened just now, the shop was more or less affected.

The number of people who came to the store to buy things later was obviously less than before.

Su Rian was a little annoyed, but remembered what Xue Wenhan told him before, no matter if there are more or less people buying things, tell him not to worry too much, these are normal.

Go home and tell him that the two of them will discuss what to do.

Thinking about it, my heart was inexplicably quiet.

That's right, as Xue Wenhan said, there is also him, he Su Ri'an is not alone now, and Xue Wenhan, don't be afraid.

The shopkeeper of the cloth shop looked at him gloomy one moment before, but the next moment the sky was clear, and he found it a little interesting.

He also made fun of Su Rian, which completely made Su Rian forget the unhappiness just now.

In the Su Shiliang family, except for Su Shiliang and He Xiaoqin, who wanted to take care of the children and did not follow him, everyone else was arrested and put in jail.

If it was other people in the village, Li Zheng went to the yamen as a guarantee, and then paid some money, and they could be released during the New Year.

But I heard that they were arrested because they went to the town to bully Su Ri'an, and it was strange that Su Shiping would go to bail.

I heard that He Xiaoqin went to Su Shiping's house several times with things.

But every time I go and come back, I heard that Su Shiping's house didn't even let her in.

This matter soon spread in the village and was talked about with great interest.

On the first day of the first lunar month, when Su Douzi went out to ask for New Year's sweets, a slightly older child asked him what Su Douzi, a fart child, knew.

Su Rian glanced at him, pinched his bulging cheek when he was eating candy, and asked him, "How many candies have you eaten today?"

"Huh?" Su Douzi was surprised.

He already ate it today, one, two, three, four... maybe five or six, right? And he remembered that his father said he could only eat one a day.

Realizing that he had been caught for doing bad things, Su Douzi quickly closed his mouth, completely forgetting what he asked Su Rian.

Seeing that Su Douzi didn't ask, Su Rian smiled: "If your daddy sees it, he will definitely beat you."

"Amu—" Su Douzi stretched his voice and acted like a spoiled child: "You definitely won't tell daddy right. Right?" He said, biting the candy in his mouth.

He had to get rid of the evidence quickly.

"You—" Su Rian nodded helplessly between his eyebrows, and then said, "Rinse your mouth after eating."

"Got it." Su Douzi pouted and went out the door. Hearing him shouting loudly: "Grandma Fu, I want to rinse my mouth."

"Hey, okay, I'll bring you water."

Su Rian shook his head helplessly, the more he used to it, the more lazy he became. No one wants it anymore.

Thinking of this, Su Rian remembered what he told Xue Wenhan before that he should not get used to Su Douzi too much.

Annoying Su Rian, fortunately, although Xue Wenhan was used to Su Douzi, he was not an unprincipled favorite.

If you do something wrong, you won't be soft-hearted at all.

This is also the reason why Su Douzi is so afraid of being caught by Xue Wenhan to eat candy, but it is himself, if he is used to it, it is not as good as Xue Wenhan, and if he is fierce, it is not as good as Xue Wenhan.

That's why Su Douzi was so not afraid of himself, and asked himself to keep it a secret for him.

But now it's New Year's Eve, let's keep it a secret for him.

If I let him see him stealing candy next time, it won't be kept secret.

In the afternoon, New Year's greetings began.

Su Ri'an's family used to have quite a few relatives, but since his father and his Eminem passed away successively, he and Xue Wenhan were at odds again. He took Su Douzi alone to see his home, and he didn't have time to go to New Year's. Every year, Su Riyue asked Su Riyue Bring it with Su Riming.

Many relatives don't move around very much.

Now there are only a few who need New Year's greetings.

This year, he stayed at home to watch the house, and Xue Wenhan went out to pay New Year's greetings.

I told Xue Wenhan, Su Rian went to Su Shiping's house while Aunt Fu was making breakfast, and asked Su Riming and Su Riyue where they were going to celebrate the New Year today. After the relatives, Su Ri'an told Su Riming to ask Xue Wenhan to go with him when he asked him to go.

Afraid that Xue Wenhan would not be able to remember their relatives, Su Ri'an told Su Riming which ones their family needed to pay New Year's greetings to, and asked Su Riming to help remember them and remind Xue Wenhan at that time.

Although Su Riming didn't like Su Ri'an, he agreed.

When they got home, Su Rian told Xue Wenhan about the matter, and told Xue Wenhan how many relatives their family needed to worship. New Year's greetings, you just wait at xxx's house for a while..."

Seeing him talking non-stop, Xue Wenhan smiled helplessly, pulled the man over and lowered his head to block the chattering mouth. He let go of the person, rubbed Su Rian's head, and said, "I know."

"Amu."

Just as Su Rian was about to say something, he heard Su Douzi's voice coming from outside the door, getting more and more close.

Pushing Xue Wenhan away, Su Rian coughed, then turned around as if nothing happened, took two steps to catch Su Douzi who ran in, touched his head, and asked him, "Where did you just go to play? ?"

This child is wild.

In a blink of an eye, he ran out to play.

I don't know how to come back if I'm not hungry.

"The door of Chunli's house." Su Douzi said, and then raised her little hand, holding a piece of dumplings that the people here would make during Chinese New Year.

Said: "Grandpa Langzhong gave it."

"Then did you thank Grandpa Langzhong?" Su Rian asked him.

"Thank you." Su Douzi said, raised his head and asked Su Rian: "But, Eminem, why don't we have such a thing?"

Su Rian: "..." Because you, Eminem, can't do it.

Su Rian's father died early, Eminem fell ill again, and the family did not dare to eat delicious food even during the Chinese New Year.

Where will these things be made.

Therefore, Su Rian will not.

Aunt Fu is not a local and is not very good at making such things, so...

Su Rian was a little ashamed, and rubbed Su Douzi 's head: "Wait for Eminem to go to school in a few days, and I will make it for you when I learn it." He held it up for Su Rian to eat, and Su Rian said, "You eat it."

How big can a ball be, he solved it in one bite and told him to eat it.

But still very happy.

In the afternoon, Xue Wenhan went to pay New Year's greetings, and Su Rian sat at home for a while. Seeing that no one came, he remembered that Su Douzi asked him to learn to make dumplings, so he told Uncle Fu to let someone come, and he came to Su Shiping's house to call him. Went to Su Shiping's house.

Su Shiping's family, Su Riyue, didn't even go to pay New Year's greetings.

When he entered the door, he was a little surprised to see Su Riyue and Su Rian: "Didn't you go to pay New Year's greetings?" He remembered that when he came in the morning, Su Riyue said that he was going to pay New Year's greetings.

how......?

"No." Su Riyue shook her head, then smiled and said to Su Rian, "My Eminem said not to let me go." Then she raised her head and pointed to the inside of the door.

"Yes." Su Ri'an nodded, expressing his understanding: "You will be married in six more days. It's really not good to go to New Year's greetings." After speaking, Su Ri'an asked him again: "Then who did you go to? Rihui ?"

They have many relatives, and if Su Riming prayed alone, he would not be able to pray for five or six days.

"Yeah." Su Riyue nodded.

Su Rian said "Oh" and explained his purpose.