Chapter 51

Xue Wenhan glanced at him and saw that his expression was serious and he didn't lie at all, so he laughed suddenly, then raised his hand to take him into his arms, and rubbed his waist: "Okay"

after saying that, just this gesture to Cai Cai Qiang said to let Cai Qiang show mercy to those little girls.

Cai Qiang had already heard when Su Rian spoke, but he didn't expect Xue Wenhan to listen to Su Rian, so he was a little surprised and raised his eyebrows.

It was the first time that he took a serious look at Su Rian.

After looking at it for a long time, I found that Su Rian was actually not as ugly as he imagined, just a little taller, not like a brother, but more like a man.

It turns out that Xue Wenhan likes this one. No wonder he didn't like Xue Wenhan, the little girl and brother Xue Wenhan who had given so many watery and delicate drops before.

But on second thought, it wasn't right. This guy's appearance hasn't changed, but didn't Xue Wenhan like it before?

So... what happened to Xue Wenhan? It made such a big change in his aesthetics.

Cai Qiang frowned and thought, but after thinking about it for a long time, he couldn't come up with a reason. He heard Xue Wenhan say, "This is the hairpin you want, it can enhance your physique."

Cai Qiang just wanted to open his mouth and said, "What I want is a bracelet. "I saw Xue Wenhan hand the hairpin to the man who had been standing beside him.

Cai Qiang raised his eyebrows.

The man took the hairpin and paid for it and left. After leaving, Cai Qiang saw Xue Wenhan handing over the money to Su Rian.

Su Rian took the money with a natural attitude, turned and put it in the drawer beside him.

Only then did Xue Wenhan turn around and ask him, "What's the matter?" While talking to him, he kept his hand on Su Rian's waist and did not come down.

Su Rian was a little embarrassed. He photographed him twice, but Xue Wenhan said, "You are my husband, what are you afraid of?" and blocked him.

Xue Wenhan couldn't help but Su Rian had no choice but to follow him.

In his heart, he silently hoped that people would come to the store soon, and that he could leave in the name of greeting customers when there were people in the store.

It's a pity that it's not a market day, the market is cold, the store is even colder, and no one comes at all.

Su Rian was desperate.

Looking at the door of the store, his eyes were a little eager to see through.

The waist is also quite straight.

Xue Wenhan was a little funny, patted his waist lightly, and pulled him against his body: "Relax."

"Shut up." Su Rian shyly slapped Xue Wenhan, but still relaxed. He leaned on Xue Wenhan's body.

He was not feeling very well in the morning, so he walked to the set again.

When he came, he was arguing with those little girls. He was so tired.

Xue Wenhan is willing to be a cushion, not for nothing.

Thinking about it, Su Rian glanced at the store and found that there wasn't even a chair in the store. He wanted to say, "Would you like to make a chair and put it in the store." Then he saw Cai Qiang talking to Xue Wenhan over there.

Just put this aside for now.

"Okay." After Cai Qiang said he wanted two bracelets, Xue Wenhan said, "But it will take three months. I just received an order yesterday to make twenty bracelets. You know it takes time to make this delicate thing. Yes , it will take at least three months for these twenty to be done."

"Can't you be accommodating?" Cai Qiang's face didn't look particularly good-looking.

His mother said that he would definitely bring it back. Not only would he not be able to bring it back, he would have to wait for three months. This...he had given Xue Wenhan so many things before.

Although the original intention was to allow Xue Wenhan to stay in the casino every day, he also gave it away.

But Xue Wenhan didn't show any affection.

In the past, he was always favored by others, and when he was so humiliated, even if he was called Xue Wenhan, Master Xue was just what everyone in the casino called him, so he just followed suit, and it didn't have any special meaning.

The more Cai Qiang thought about it, the more ugly his face became.

Finally, after taking a look at Xue Wenhan's appearance, he persuaded again when he thought that Xue Wenhan had knocked over a dozen guards in their casino by himself.

His tone softened and he said: "Three months is too long, can you hurry up a little bit, my mother doesn't know where she heard that you have bought a hairpin to enhance your physique, and she knows that I am dating you... I know, ask me to buy it, I really can't help it, you see we have known each other for so long, you can make it for me first, I want two, no, one is enough, they want more, and they are in a hurry If you don't come, do you think so?"

Cai Qiang originally wanted to say that I'm on good terms with you, but when he thought of Xue Wenhan's appearance that his six relatives didn't recognize him, he replaced the word "good" with "acquaintance."

Su Rian glanced at him, because of what Cai Qiang had done to him before, Su Rian didn't have a good impression of Cai Qiang.

Listening to him and Xue Wenhan talking, he didn't interrupt.

Xue Wenhan glanced at Cai Qiang, was silent for a few seconds, and then said, "The fastest half a month, twenty taels of silver."

"A lot, how much?" Cai Qiang thought he had heard it wrong.

Su Rian was also taken aback by Xue Wenhan's lion's big mouth, and turned to look at Xue Wenhan in surprise, only to see that Xue Wenhan looked indifferent and didn't mean to joke at all.

He closed his mouth and thought to himself: Sure enough, his knowledge is too short.

In the future, when this happens, be calm.

"Twenty taels." Xue Wenhan glanced at Cai Qiang and repeated it again.

"This is a wooden bracelet, you want me twenty taels?" Cai Qiang was still a little unbelievable. Just a wooden bracelet, he felt that five taels of silver were expensive, but it actually cost twenty taels.

He felt that his casino was already dark enough, but compared with Xue Wenhan, it was nothing.

"If you can't, you can only wait until three months later, ten taels of silver."

"...Isn't it five taels?"

"Five taels is the half price during the opening period, the original price is ten taels."

"..." Cai Qiang finally agreed. Twenty taels of silver will be picked up after half a month.

"..." In the end, Cai Qiang agreed to pick up the goods after half a month for 22 taels of silver.

Not afraid of Xue Wenhan running away, he paid the full amount and left angrily.

As soon as Cai Qiang left, Su Rian immediately turned his face and faced Xue Wenhan: "Are we too... Is the price a little expensive?"

Su Rian wanted to say it was too pitiful.

But after thinking about it, I changed the word.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him, knew what he thought, smiled, took him into his arms, hugged him, and said, "Do you think there is danger behind Sancha?"

"Dangerous." Su Rian nodded and pushed He gave Xue Wenhan a hand and wanted Xue Wenhan to let him go, but he didn't push him.

"These trees that make bracelets are all carried by your man behind Sancha's back at the risk of being eaten by tigers, wolves and wild boars at any time. Do you think twenty taels of silver is expensive?"

"..." It's still a bit expensive.

Su Rian thought to himself, but didn't say anything.

He poked his head into Xue Wenhan's arms, then stretched out his hand to wrap his arms around Xue Wenhan's waist, and said sullenly, "Don't go behind Sancha in the future." It's so dangerous, what if there are three strengths and two weaknesses?

Xue Wenhan didn't expect Su Rian to say this, and paused.

Suddenly, I didn't know how to answer Su Rian.

If he said going to Su Ruian, he would definitely say that it was so dangerous. If he said it was not dangerous, wouldn't it be equivalent to slapping himself in the face?

Xue Wenhan felt that he had set a trap for himself.

After thinking for a while, in the end, he simply lowered his head and directly blocked Su Rian's mouth.

"Boss." No one was there at noon, and when the two were tired, a brother's voice suddenly came from the door.

Su Rian suddenly pushed Xue Wenhan away, then raised his hand to wipe his mouth, coughed lightly, and said to the little brother, "Here.

" Already in the store.

Seeing Su Rian pointing to the shelf: "I'll buy a hairpin."

"You choose." Su Rian said.

Xue Wenhan stood there, watching Su Rian skillfully introduce various styles of hairpins to the little brother, the corners of his mouth couldn't hold back, and he smiled.

What the little brother wanted was ordinary, so he quickly picked a swan-shaped hairpin and walked away happily.

After the little brother left, Xue Wenhan ridiculed Su Rian a few words, and Su Rian sent a blank eye and continued the previous topic: "Otherwise, you can just be Nanmu, Nanmu relieves fatigue, and the most people want it. , other people want fewer people, and it's dangerous if you go behind Sancha."

"It's not good for a single variety." Xue Wenhan said, raising his hand to help him get the loose hair behind his ears, and asked him : "Who do you think sells only one kind of thing?"

"..." This is true, Su Rian is a little confused: "But that's too dangerous."

"Don't worry, you still can't trust your man?"

" That's not true. No, but..." I know you're powerful, but you're still dangerous.

Many people have died there before.

Su Rian said, dreaming about the Sanchaya thing, others will die if they go down, Xue Wenhan not only didn't die, but also rescued Su Rian.

Although Xue Wenhan rescued Su Wuniu, Su Rian was not happy.

But doesn't this indirectly mean that Xue Wenhan is powerful?

Maybe it's really okay to go behind Sancha?

But I was still a little worried.

Hey, I can't control my worries.

But even if he was worried, Xue Wenhan went.

After all, the person has already promised, and the person has received a deposit. Business is all about integrity. If he doesn't go, he won't be able to make a bracelet in the end, not to mention paying a lot of liquidated damages, who would be willing to do business with them in the future.

And those people didn't look like they were offended.

If you offend someone who shouldn't be offended because of this, let alone doing business, you might even lose your life in the end.

Xue Wenhan told Su Rian the pros and cons of it. Although Su Rian was still a little worried, he still let Xue Wenhan go up the mountain.

The mountain was really dangerous. Xue Wenhan came to chop down the tree, and finally the tree was chopped down. He also killed a wild boar, a bear, and several snakes that tried to attack him.

The snake was thrown by Xue Wenhan.

When passing the trap dug by the hunter, he also took a rabbit.

Xue Wenhan didn't feel any burden when he took the rabbit.

Fortunately

, he has space, otherwise he wouldn't be able to bring back so many things.

After cutting down the tree and returning home, after more than half a month, Xue Wenhan finally finished the customized bracelet, and then made some best-selling hairpins and bracelets for relieving fatigue and enhancing physical fitness, and placed them in the store. .

These days when Xue Wenhan was cutting trees and making hairpin bracelets, Su Ri'an took care of the shop alone.

At first, Xue Wenhan was afraid that Su Rian would not be able to do it alone, so he gave the owner of the Jiuchuan cloth shop next door a hairpin to relieve fatigue, and gave some food to the apprentices in the cloth shop, and asked them to help take care of it. Su Rian.

After all, Su Rian used to live in the village, and basically didn't even go to the town unless necessary.

But Xue Wenhan didn't expect that during his absence, Su Rian did a very good job.

Not only did they sell a lot of hairpins, but they also became friends with the owner of the cloth shop next door.