Chapter 35

The next morning, Su Douzi woke up before dawn.

As soon as he woke up, he was still in a daze and started looking for Su Rian.

After shouting "Amu" and habitually reaching out to touch Su Ri'an, he found that he touched a cold wall.

The little guy was agitated, and immediately became completely awake.

As soon as he wakes up, he finds that he is the only one in the bed, and his Eminem—doesn't know where to go.

The little guy stopped working immediately, and started to cry while groping to the middle.

People who have brought children have a special ability. People can fall asleep with their eyes closed. When they hear the cry of the child, they will reach out to coax the child subconsciously.

Su Rian was the same. He was still asleep and reached out to pat Su Douzi on the back. He murmured, "Douzi is good, Amu is here."

"Amu." Hearing Su Douzi With Ri'an's voice, Su Douzi quickly stopped crying and crawled into Su Ri'an's quilt with both hands and feet.

As soon as he entered the quilt, he burrowed into Su Rian's arms, but when he got in, he found that Eminem had a hand on his waist.

Blocking his way into his Eminem's arms.

The little guy stopped doing it immediately, snorted, pouted, stretched out his hand to take the hand away from his Eminem's body.

But as soon as he touched the hand, before he exerted any force, the hand rose automatically.

Su Douzi was stunned for a moment, then quickly got into his Eminem's arms and lay down.

As soon as he lay down, that hand fell, not only hugging him Eminem, but also hugging him.

Immediately afterwards, Su Douzi heard his father's voice, "Lie down and sleep for a while." As he spoke, he gently patted his belly.

Su Douzi had already forgotten that he slept with his father and Eminem last night, and suddenly he was shocked when he heard his father's voice: "Dad, why are you here..."

Su Douzi just finished speaking , I felt his Eminem's hand on his shoulder moved to his stomach.

To be precise, it was in his father's hands.

Immediately afterwards, Su Douzi heard his Eminem say fiercely: "Take your hand away."

"Good, sleep a little longer." His father did not take his hand away, but patted his Eminem's hand gently. He patted his Eminem's side waist.

Then Su Douzi felt that Eminem's body stiffened, and he didn't speak or move.

Su Douzi didn't wake up very much at first, but fell asleep again after a while.

When he woke up again, both his father and Eminem woke up.

His dad was working on the wall, and his Eminem was busy sewing.

Seeing Su Douzi wake up, Su Rian quickly put down the needle and thread in his hand, and asked Su Douzi, "Do you want to pee?"

"Go." Su Douzi yawned and reached out to hug him.

Su Rian picked up the person, and then Su Douzi suddenly thought of what she saw when she woke up for the first time in the morning.

Ask him Eminem, but it was changed by Su Rian who changed the subject.

Su Rian also had no choice.

Although he was not thin-skinned, he was embarrassed to say something like "your father moved you over" in front of the child.

Can only play haha.

Fortunately, Su Douzi didn't keep asking, put on his clothes, and after peeing, he ran to the house where they lived to find his father.

After Su Douzi left, Su Rian went back to Xue Wenhan's house and started making shoes. He was slow in making shoes, and he didn't even make a single sole in the morning.

On Xue Wenhan's side, because Uncle Fu and he were very fast, they fixed the wall in the morning.

After fixing the wall, Xue Wenhan relied on Su Rian to not understand these things, and let Su Rian sleep with him at night for one reason or another.

Either he slept in his room or Su Ruian's room.

After a few days of coming and going, Su Rian became accustomed to sleeping with him at night, and when he slept, he no longer told Xue Wenhan to go back to sleep.

Xue Wenhan logically occupied the side of Su Ri's Kang.

It would be perfect without the big bulb of Sudouzi.

Therefore, after securing Su Rian, Xue Wenhan persevered and began to instill in Su Douzi the idea that boys should sleep alone.

However, Su Douzi and Su Rian have slept together for so many years.

The promise was good during the day, but at night when I really slept, I quit.

He was holding on to his Eminem until life and death, and... the little guy consciously slept between the two of them every time.

Xue Wenhan was also helpless.

Every time the first class fell asleep, he moved the person to the side. The first two times Su Douzi woke up and found that he had changed his position and would yell. Later, he got used to it.

Xue Wenhan was very satisfied with the result.

In particular, as long as Su Rian doesn't make a noise or wake Su Douzi, he can let him do it.

Had a nice day.

After finishing the walls, furniture, and mule carts, Xue Wenhan and Uncle Fu went to town again, where he bought a lot of things he felt needed.

Then, Xue Wenhan found out that he didn't have much money left.

This also includes the four taels given by the fourth grandfather.

Although Xue Wenhan said that he didn't care much about money, he would never do without money.

It just so happened that the farm work was finished now, and it was relatively idle, so Xue Wenhan thought about making money.

He is a carpenter, and the only way he can make money is to do carpentry.

Now Xue Wenhan is struggling whether to make furniture, headwear or kitchen utensils - because Xue Wenhan found that, except for a very few rich people, most of the bowls and dishes used by people here are made of wood.

The benefits of wood are durable and inexpensive.

Also normal.

After going to the town a few times, Xue Wenhan decided to sell hairpins, and then sell furniture and kitchen utensils depending on the situation.

Xue Wenhan made this decision, in addition to the fact that hairpins are needed by all men, women and children, the most important point is that the hairpins require less wood.

There is no need to cut down big trees, small branches can be made, so he doesn't need to go to the deep mountains to cut trees - after all, his family's grove is so big, he can make a few pieces of furniture for himself, if he wants to Selling money, that wood is definitely not enough.

In this way, it is necessary to go to the deep mountain behind Sancha to cut.

On the one hand, there is danger. After he told Su Rian, Su Rian did not want him to go to the deep mountains; of course, if that was the case, he could hire someone, as long as he paid enough money, some would go; but Xue Wenhan wanted to do a long-term business.

In this way, he can't cut down trees wildly until he thinks about how to maintain the balance of the deep mountain forest.

Because once he chops down the trees, one or two trees will be fine, but more villagers will follow suit, and the forest will definitely be destroyed by then.

This is not conducive to his long-term development.

After figuring out the direction, Xue Wenhan drove the mule cart to the town with Su Rian.

For the first time, Xue Wenhan asked Su Rian to go to town together, but Su Rian was still unwilling.

Until Xue Wenhan called him to him and asked him, "Do you want to be with me for the rest of your life?!"

At that time, when Xue Wenhan asked this, Su Rian was stunned: Bai Cang's custom, as long as the man continued or disagreed He Li, he would have to follow Xue Wenhan for the rest of his life.

This is also the reason why he lived so hard in the past, but could only endure it.

So, hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Rian was immediately stunned.

After a long time, he asked at a loss, "What do you mean?" Did

he think Xue Wenhan wanted to leave him?

But looking at Xue Wenhan these days, it doesn't feel like him.

Seeing his appearance, Xue Wenhan couldn't guess what he was thinking. He laughed suddenly, and then pulled the person into his arms, "I mean do you want to be with me like this forever and ever?"

Su Ri An nodded and said, "I want to." Why don't you think, now that Xue Wenhan is so good, the people in the village envy him.

Thinking, Su Rian bent the corner of his mouth.

Xue Wenhan saw his expression in his eyes, smiled and said, "Then tell me, if you don't follow me, I'll make money from doing business and see many beautiful women..."

"No, I'll talk to you. You go together." Before Xue Wenhan could finish speaking, Su Rian hurriedly interrupted him.

He was not good-looking in the first place. If he didn't look at him, how could Xue Wenhan still like him after seeing a beautiful female brother.

He must follow.