Chapter 52

After finishing the hairpin and bracelet, Xue Wenhan planned to make the furniture promised by Lang Zhong's family.

Making furniture is not difficult, but cutting down trees is difficult.

Because more wood is used, and more trees may be used in the future, Xue Wenhan thought about it and went to Su Shiping's house to tell Su Shiping that he wanted to buy the forest in the front mountain behind Sancha.

Su Shiping didn't know about Xue Wenhan's work on furniture, and felt that making hairpins and bracelets would not use much wood, and he didn't need to buy mountains.

After all, the mountain is there.

It doesn't matter if it's yours or not - as long as it doesn't go too far, of course.

But how much wood can be used to make hairpin bracelets.

Xue Wenhan told Su Shiping about the furniture he might make in the future. Su Shiping was surprised that Xue Wenhan could make furniture, and at the same time agreed with Xue Wenhan that he wanted to buy mountains: "It takes a lot of trees to make furniture, if you want to buy it, I will I'll make a trip to the county in two days."

"Then thank you uncle." Xue Wenhan said with a smile on his face.

Although Su Shiping still despised Xue Wenhan, his attitude towards Xue Wenhan was much better than before.

Xue Wenhan looked in his eyes and knew that he couldn't hold back his face, so he smiled in his heart, but his face lowered his posture. Su Shiping snorted, and then said, "When you arrive, you will also help me make a set of desks and chairs for my family."

Saying it was perfect, he seemed to be afraid that Xue Wenhan thought he would not give money, and quickly added: "Don't worry, I will give the money. " As soon as

he said these words, not only Xue Wenhan but also Su Riming and Su Riyue laughed.

There is a feeling of no silver here.

After laughing, Xue Wenhan said, "Forget the money, if I dare to accept it, An Ge'er will be angry."

Su Shiping used to take care of Su Rian a lot.

If he accepts Su Shiping's money and Su Rian doesn't say it, he will definitely feel uncomfortable.

And not only Su Rian, but probably even the Su Shiping family felt uncomfortable. After all, for the Su Shiping family, now he and Su Rian are one, and they took care of Su Rian for so long before.

Now I can make furniture myself, but I still have to pay for it if I don't help. It's inhumane.

affect the relationship between the two families.

Fortunately, Su Shiping's family is not as cheap as Su Shiliang's family. Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Shiping struggled for a long time, and then said, "Alright, we will prepare the materials ourselves, and you can do it for you when the time comes."

No matter how thick-skinned he was, he couldn't do such a thing as let Xue Wenhan carry wood to make furniture and give it to them for free.

"Yes, what Daddy said is right." Su Riming agreed with Su Shiping's words, "I'll cut the tree down, and then you can do it when you have free time."

"That's fine." Xue Wenhan didn't refuse.

After nodding, he said, "The table is made of nanmu, which relieves fatigue, the chair is made of two nanmu, and then two pear wood, which can enhance the body; It can be used in summer; two yellow pineapple wood ones can keep you warm." Xue Wenhan saw Su Wenyun who was staring at him, and said, "I will make two more walnut wood for Wenyun and Liu'er. Stool, walnut wood is good for children, and it is best for Liu Er and Wen Yun."

"Really?" Su Shiping hadn't spoken yet, when Su Riming's daughter-in-law heard this, she spoke first.

Very surprised, very happy.

The look in Xue Wenhan's eyes was unprecedentedly enthusiastic.

The enthusiastic Xue Wenhan couldn't bear it anymore. He nodded and said, "Yes, but the effect may not be obvious. After all, you know this..."

"I know I know." Thinking of something, he asked Xue Wenhan, "The hairpin you let Wen Yun and Liu'er wear...?"

Su Riming remembered that when Xue Wenhan gave them the hairpin, he specifically explained not to use Wenyun and Liu'er's hairpin.

Although Wen Yun and Liu Er's hairpins can't be used either.

- because it is too small.

"It's made of walnut wood." Xue Wenhan didn't have anything to hide, and said, "The wood used for Douzi and

Wen Yunliuer is the same." Xue Wenhan's words made the Su Shiping family very satisfied.

Unconsciously, even Su Shiping changed his views on Xue Wenhan.

In fact, sometimes people in the village are very understanding.

After saying this, Xue Wenhan originally planned to go back, but was stopped by Su Shiping: "You wait."

Xue Wenhan stood and cast a questioning look at him, Su Shiping said: "Dongpo Li's family said that they will come home the day after tomorrow. When discussing the marriage, you, An

Ge'er and Xiaodouzi will all come here." Xue Wenhan took two seconds to realize that Dongpo Li's family was referring to Su Riyue's fiance's family.

He quickly said, "Okay."

Although he didn't know the customs here very well, since Su Shiping said that they should come over, they should come.

Anyway, if you don't go to the market that day, it's fine if the shop is closed for a day.

After that, Su Shiping asked a few more words, and Xue Wenhan agreed one by one before going home.

Inside the house, Su Douzi was holding the plane he used as a carpenter and was fighting against half of the wood left over from the tub he made. Su Rian sat lazily on the chair next to him and looked at him with a contented expression on his face.

Xue Wenhan pushed open the door and went in, and what he saw was such a scene.

Heart melted instantly.

Walking over, Xue Wenhan pulled Su Rian's head and kissed him on the mouth, then glanced at Su Douzi, who was playing happily with his plane, frowned, and said, "Why let him play with this? ?" How dangerous.

With that said, Xue Wenhan walked over and lifted Su Douzi from the ground, but instead of taking the plane in his hand, he rubbed his dirty little face and asked him, "Do you like this?"

Su Douzi Holding the buns, he pouted and looked at Xue Wenhan for two seconds, then his eyes fell on the wood that he had made a mess on the ground, and he said solemnly, "Amu said that there are no chairs in the shop, I'll make one for Eminem."

Saying that, he squeezed his fist to cheer himself up.

"..." Xue Wenhan was speechless for a while: You are really capable.

Xue Wenhan thought to himself, but he didn't say anything, but Su Rian was amused by his words. He laughed while laughing: "You are very capable."

Hearing Su Rian's words, Su Douzi turned to look at Su Ri. An glanced, then glanced at the messy ground, pouted, looking super aggrieved.

Xue Wenhan smiled and rubbed his limp hair, "Can we do it for you, Eminem?"

"Really?" Su Douzi's eyes lit up.

"Really." Xue Wenhan said.

Because he was busy these days, he didn't go to the store, he forgot about the lack of a chair in the store, and Su Rian didn't tell himself for so many days.

Xue Wenhan scolded himself secretly and didn't even pay attention to it. He didn't know what he was doing all day, so he put Su Douzi on the ground, then took the plane from Su Douzi's hand and put it aside.

He said to Su Douzi, "Let me do the beans first, and then you can do it yourself.

" Finish.

Su Douzi struggled for a while, then turned his head to look at Su Rian, and agreed, "Okay." After speaking, he handed the plane in his hand to Xue Wenhan, and the supervisor seemed to urge Xue Wenhan to start work quickly.

Xue Wenhan was made to laugh by his small appearance. Originally, he planned to start doing it tomorrow, but seeing Su Douzi's appearance that you should do it now and not let you go out if you don't do it, he smiled helplessly and put the planer in the Su Douzi. Where the beans can't reach, grab a saw and start cutting a length of wood that will make a chair leg.

Su Rian said, "Let's start tomorrow, don't be in a hurry for one or two days." But looking at the appearance of the father and son, he didn't say much, and the uncle seemed to be leaning on the chair.

During the period, Aunt Fu asked them if they wanted tea, made tea and poured it to them, and Su Ri'an drank it.

Got sleepy in no time.

I don't know what's going on, he's very sleepy these days.

So, after a while, Xue Wenhan talked to him and saw that there was no answer for a long time. When he turned his face, he saw him leaning on the chair and falling asleep.

He smiled silently.

This room, which he used for carpentry, had no bed.

He said to Su Douzi, "You're sleepy, let's go to bed." After speaking, he was afraid that Su Douzi would quit, and added, "I'll do it tomorrow." After that, he directly picked up the fan who was sleeping on the chair. The confused Su Rian went out.

Su Rian didn't sleep well, and Xue Wenhan woke up as soon as he hugged him.

He quickly pushed Xue Wenhan, "Let me down, I'll go by myself."

Xue Wenhan glanced at him, but did not insist, let him down.

Su Rian yawned and asked him, "Douzi went to bed?"

The sleeper didn't know the time, and thought it was late, Su Douzi went to bed.

As soon as Su Rian's voice fell, Xue Wenhan hadn't spoken yet when Su Douzi's voice came from behind: "Amu." It sounded aggrieved.

Su Rian was stunned for a moment, yawned halfway, turned his face quickly, and saw Su Douzi holding a piece of wood in his arms, looking at them with resentment and grievance.

As if they were heartless.

Seeing Su Douzi's appearance, Su Rian smiled unkindly, and after laughing, she hurriedly walked over to pick him up from the ground and hugged him, without daring to ask what was the matter, only said, "Let's go to sleep, shall we?

Su Douzi glanced at Xue Wenhan unhappily, then looked at Su Rian, and said, "Okay." After he finished speaking, he threw the wood in his hand, and seemed to hug Su Rian's neck in declaring sovereignty .

Xue Wenhan was amused, and felt that the little guy was about to become an elite.

But nothing was said.

Time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye, it was the day when Dongpo Li's family came to discuss their marriage.

Xue Wenhan told Su Rian that neither of them went to the store that day.

Early in the morning, Aunt Fu made breakfast and the two went to Su Shiping's house, but it was too early to go, and Su Shiping's house only had breakfast, and everything was not ready.

Big Boehm greeted them to eat, but the two refused, and then sat and chatted with them.

Halfway through the meal, the Fourth Old Man came.

A few days ago, Su Rian said that Xue Wenhan knew that it was customary for them to get married, discuss the marriage date, and get married, and they all had to invite the elders of the clan to come.

Therefore, I was not surprised to see Xue Wenhan, the fourth grandfather.

On the contrary, the fourth old man gave Xue Wenhan a bad look, but he stared back, he didn't dare to do anything.

Su Shiping knew the grievances between the fourth grandfather and Xue Wenhan. As soon as he saw the fourth grandfather coming, he hurriedly called "fourth uncle", and then he half-assisted and dragged him to the kang in the back room.