Chapter 93

"But this is too high, right?" They now buy a tael of silver for a drop, and a bracelet costs only 10 taels of silver.

It won't be that high. Xue Wenhan smiled and said, "But it will be higher than now, so those people will take a break." "

Those people take goods from them and sell them, and they will definitely sell for a very high price.

If their asking price here is higher, then they will sell less profit, so there will be a large number of people resting. I thought about it.

"Hmm. Su Riyue tilted her head and nodded while thinking: "Indeed, in this case, there will be a lot fewer people who come to pick up the goods, but... If we set the price too high, how can we explain it to those customers?

Su Riyue raised her head and looked at Xue Wenhan. It used

to be so cheap, but now it has suddenly become more expensive. You have to have an explanation.

"Didn't I just ask you, did you put on the shelves the ones I made when I came back?" Xue Wenhan explained to him: " From the beginning of that batch, it was said that it was a different Zhonglai..."

"Are the cheap ones still for sale?" Su Riyue continued to ask.

"Sell. Xue Wenhan said: "But in the future, each person will only be limited to one purchase, and they will be sold with the household registration certificate. Hearing Xue Wenhan 's

words, both Su Rian and Su Riyue didn't quite understand.

Seeing their almost the same silly expressions, Xue Wenhan smiled and explained to him: "The price increase is mainly for those rich people." , For example, Cai Qiang and the like, they are not bad for that kind of money, but if the price is high, they will not think it is too expensive, but they will think that this thing is a status symbol, and it is practical and it also satisfies their vanity comparison psychology;

But apart from those rich people, there are still many people in the world who have no money. If they urgently need hairpins, but because the price is too expensive, it is not good to buy them... Therefore, each of our stores has a special offer section. , this is to make money and sell it exclusively. For cheaper things, one person can only sell one hairpin at most with the household registration... Under normal circumstances, rich people will not go to this kind of special area because of face, so these hairpins are reserved for people who really need it. Hearing Xue Wenhan 's

words, Su Riyue frowned slightly and said, "If we open a franchise store, what if those franchisees don't follow the price set by us and set the price too high for the hairpin?"

They even sell it at a high price. Go, they don't know when they stay at home.

Su Riyue thinks this problem is very serious.

Hearing his words, Xue Wenhan smiled slightly and said, "These things are things you two need to deal with in the future;

for this situation, We generally start from two aspects. One is pre-sale and the other is after-sale. Pre-sale refers to before the item is sold; for example, each franchise store only provides ten special hairpins per month, and for example, the special price hairpin is limited to purchase, then the buyer must leave his name and family. address. After-sale, you will need to visit from time to time. Once you find that they are fake, you will immediately ask them to sell our products and compensate us for our losses. "

Compensation?" Su Rian murmured in a low voice.

Xue Wenhan said, "Yes. "Afterwards, I gave him two explanations: "This kind of situation will be explained to them when the franchisee signs the contract, and it should be stated on the contract that we will compensate us for liquidated damages if we breach the contract." "

Who is the return visit...I want people from the village?" Su Riyue asked uncertainly.

So far, all the people Xue Wenhan has been looking for are people from the village.

But last year, a group of young and middle-aged people in the village went to serve in the military, and now There are not many young and middle-aged people in the village...and some of them have bad character.

Therefore, Su Rian was not quite sure what Xue Wenhan meant.

"In the beginning, we didn't need so many people. If there are any in our village, choose our village. If not, we will choose from the ditch." Xue Wenhan replied to him.

"Yeah." Su Rian nodded.

"Brother Yue is responsible for picking people." Su Ri'an said: Su Riyue loves to run outside and knows the people in the village better than he does.

"Okay." Su Riyue agreed, he felt that he could do the job.

"This matter is not in a hurry for the time being. You two have a plan in mind. Now the most important thing is to find the franchisee, but I will solve this problem, you two will leave it alone. Now you two think about it first. How is our shop decorated..."

"Can't it be like that now?" Su Ri'an asked.

"It's too common now." Xue Wenhan said, turning his head to look at him, and said, "It's best to look at it from a distance to know it's the kind of our small shop. Ange, you have been in the capital for half a year, I have also been to a lot of shops. You can discuss and discuss carefully. If you have any questions, you can ask me.

Oh, by the way, brother Yue, you can visit the two brothers who decorated us last time, see if they want it Cooperate with us, if they are willing to cooperate, in the future the stores we join will be decorated by their brothers. Let them also participate in the design and decoration of the store with you."

"Okay." Su Riyue agreed.

"Find someone to go with you." After all, Su Riyue is a brother, so it's not good to go alone.

Someone will gossip.

Although they are not afraid, they are sometimes troublesome.

"Okay." Su Riyue nodded and said, "I asked third brother to go with me."

"Yeah." Xue Wenhan said: "When the time comes, buy some food for Wen Yunliuer and the others to bring over, and come back to me for reimbursement after buying the money." If you give money to Su Riming, you will definitely not want it, so just buy something.

"I can pay for the money myself, but it won't cost much."

"As you like." Xue Wenhan was not too concerned, indeed, as Su Riyue said, it didn't cost much.

"There is one more thing I want to tell you." Xue Wenhan said and glanced at Su Rian, and continued: "I also discussed with your fifth brother before, because there will be more things in the future, you and your fifth brother Two people don't need to stay in a certain store to watch the store... In this case, the money you can get every month is only the monthly money, so we thought about it and will give you dividends at the end of the year."

Su Riyue Looking at Xue Wenhan, he didn't speak, because he didn't understand much.

Xue Wenhan explained it to him in detail, telling him what the year-end dividend is. Su Riyue is very thoughtful, and when she heard Xue Wenhan's words, she agreed without thinking much.

In addition to Su Riyue, Su Rihui and Su Riming also have a share.

Su Riyue was very surprised when he heard it, Su Rihui didn't care, he worked with Xue Wenhan, but his third brother didn't do anything... When

he heard him say: "How can this be done?", Xue Wenhan laughed, and he said, "Then Do you think you and Xiaohui will eat delicious and spicy food in the future, will the third brother worry about food and clothing?!"

"Of course not." It was his brother, and he naturally hoped that his brother would be well.

"That's it." Xue Wenhan said with a smile, "I'm not sure if there is really something for the third brother to do in the future.

"What to do?" Su Riyue asked.

"I'll tell you later. "

How much are you going to give the third brother?" Xue Wenhan said candidly, but Su Riyue asked generously without hiding it.

Xue Wenhan said to give him ten percent and Su Rihui five percent.

"Third brother, like Xiaohui, gets 5%. 5% is not much. According to last year's words, it's only...a thousand taels, right? Is there a thousand taels?

" "Su Riyue said: "He looks at the shop, and he knows the bill better than anyone else. Last year, he made more than 30,000 taels, and he has to pay for it anyway: "More than 1,500 taels."

"Not that many." Xue Wenhan said: "You didn't count the costs, and you didn't throw away the running costs for the coming year...for example, the wages of the workers who cut down trees, the money for buying shops, the money for decoration... these are all paid by me, if I count them, I'm sure If you deduct these... miscellaneous things, there will definitely not be so much in the end."

"I'm not particularly good at calculating this, and you can calculate it in the future." He believed that his fifth brother would not cheat him.

"I'll teach you later." Xue Wenhan said that now he still has to work for the emperor, he has to make hairpins, and he has to make furniture. After the settlement, he thinks he will die.

"Then you can teach fifth brother first, and then let fifth brother teach me later."

"Also." Xue Wenhan agreed, and Su Rian faced him every day, so it would be more convenient for him to teach.

After finishing speaking, Xue Wenhan instructed Su Riyue to find the two brothers who were decorating, and later explained some other things to him, and finally Su Riyue left.

Not long after Su Riyue left, the county magistrate's relatives in the capital came to pick up the goods.

Xue Wenhan gave them the goods, and at the same time mentioned to them about the franchise store. I don't know if it was an accident or something, but those few did not agree immediately, only saying that they would go back and think about it.

Xue Wenhan agreed with an "um", but he didn't take it too seriously.

There are many people who are willing to join his shop, and he doesn't care about one or two of them.

Sure enough, not long after Xue Wenhan released the news, someone came.

One of them was an acquaintance, the brother-in-law of Song Chenglin, the county governor, and the handsome-looking little brother. After the little brother came, he walked around in Xue Wenhan's shop. , went straight to Xue Wenhan's house without seeing Xue Wenhan and Su Rian.

As soon as he came, he made a decisive decision to explain his intention.

Xue Wenhan had paved the floor for his family and knew the strength of his family.

He directly agreed to join him without even the inspection. Of course, now only a deposit has been paid and a quota has been reserved. The official start of joining is scheduled for February next year.

Little brother thinks it's too long.

But Xue Wenhan is now doing something for the emperor, and there are not many goods in stock, so it is impossible to let him drive now.

Xue Wenhan told him that during the period in between, he could choose a site and then decorate the shop—of course, the renovation worker Xue Wenhan provided them.

The little brother frowned, a little unhappy.

But he can't either.

And listening to Xue Wenhan said, it seems to be very reasonable, what to say about the uniform specifications, the conspicuous decorator can see their shop from a distance, which is conducive to the building and promotion of the brand.

The little brother himself is also in business, and he understands what Xue Wenhan said.

Although not very happy, but still agreed.

In the end, I was afraid that Xue Wenhan would recruit franchisees in Fucheng again, so he reminded Xue Wenhan: "Okay, I'll wait, but you can't recruit franchisees in Fucheng anymore."

"Don't worry, it won't." Xue Wenhan said: " We only recruit one franchisee in a city." Otherwise, I wouldn't be exhausted.

In fact, Xue Wenhan did not intend to let the franchise store only sell the things he made, so he would have no time to rest at all, and would really be exhausted. In addition to what he did, there were Su Rihui, Li Hui, Zhou Shu, the grandfather, the two young men, and even the things made by the apprentices who were recruited later after they had completed their studies, all of which would be sold in the franchise store.

These, Xue Wenhan told the little brother before signing the contract, saying that the goods provided by their store not only have special effects, but also ordinary ones.

Although the little brother was a little unhappy, he still agreed.

-Because, he has no other choice.

If he does not agree, Xue Wenhan will definitely not let him join.

And he didn't want to miss this opportunity to make money.

The little brother left, and the next person to come was actually Cai Qiang. Seeing Cai Qiang, Xue Wenhan was stunned and said subconsciously, "It's enough to have my shop in the town, and I don't plan to open another franchise store. "

..." Cai Qiang was choked by Xue Wenhan, snorted angrily, and then said, "Who told you that I want to open a franchise store in the town, can't I open it in the county?

" County?" Xue Wenhan raised his eyebrows and greeted Cai Qiang to sit down.

After that, he poured a glass of water for each of them and sat opposite Cai Qiang.

Cai Qiang said: "Of course, I have already found the shop." "The shop is

looking for me? So soon?" Xue Wenhan raised his eyebrows, took a sip from the teacup, and said, "But I have to tell you, you This franchise store will not open until March next year at least, so it is useless to buy the store now.

"March next year? So late?" Cai Qiang was particularly surprised: "Are you kidding me?"

"No. "Xue Wenhan put down the teacup with a serious expression.

Cai Qiang glanced at him, and it didn't seem like he was joking. He slammed his mouth twice, and then said, "Fortunately, I haven't bought the storefront yet."

"..." Xue Wenhan.

"Opening in March, your shop needs to be located at the end of the first month at the latest, and then we will send someone to decorate it for you. Of course, you have to give us the money for the decoration."

"Isn't this..." Overlord Clause?

Cai Qiang He didn't finish speaking, but Xue Wenhan had already guessed what he meant from his face, "It's normal for the money to work. If there is an overlord, it's not just taking the money and not working for you.

" "Cai Qiang: "Do you have to use your workers? Can't I find it myself?"

"No. "Xue Wenhan digs his head, and there is no room for negotiation.

Not only the workers, but also the materials needed for the decoration are all from them. The

franchisee only needs to pay the money - it is so domineering.

Xue Wenhan can guarantee that they use the best materials. Good materials will never use inferior products. Cai Qiang is not short of money, and he is also assured of Xue

Wenhan's character

.

He readily took out the bank note that he had prepared, and then asked Xue Wenhan to write the receipt.

After taking the receipt, Xue Wenhan thought he would leave, but saw Cai Qiang pick up the water glass in front of him, took a sip, and then Xue Wenhan said: " What do you have for dinner? "

..." Xue Wenhan, looking at him, was silent for a few seconds, then said, "I don't know. "

He eats whatever people do. Although his family has some money now, it is not like those big families who have a fixed amount of what they eat every day and every week.

Cai Qiang probably didn't expect Xue Wenhan to answer. After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, he immediately asked Xue Wenhan, "Why haven't you been to town recently?"

Not only did Xue Wenhan not go, but even Su Rian and Su Riyue did not go. .

He has been to their store several times, but every time it is Su Xiaoming and Xu Qiao.

"I'm busy, I don't have time." Xue Wenhan replied that he didn't want to talk to Cai Qiang at first, but when they came to his house, he was too indifferent and not very good, so he just said something.

Fortunately, Cai Qiang is a familiar one, let alone Xue Wenhan will respond to him, even if Xue Wenhan does not respond to him, he will not be embarrassed.

He was talking loudly over there.

Speaking of having dinner at Xue Wenhan's house, he rode away on his newly bought horse. Before leaving, he showed off his horse to Xue Wenhan.

Xue Wenhan has the memory of 'Xue Wenhan', and 'Xue Wenhan' has studied horses. Xue Wenhan can see at a glance that Cai Qiang's horse is a good horse among ordinary horses, but it is far from a real good horse. Woolen cloth.

For example, the horse from 'Xue Wenhan' before, and the horse of the queen he saw before, even if Xue Wenhan is a modern person, he has to admit that the horse is really good.

But seeing Cai Qiang's happy face, and the fact that he was given a lot of money just now, Xue Wenhan didn't want to hurt his confidence, so he said euphemistically, "It's alright.

" Seeing Cai Qiang slap on the forehead, he suddenly realized: "Forget, you are a prince, I have never seen any good horses, I can't let you see, I can't let you see..."

Cai Qiang muttered in his mouth, Not angry.

"What prince, don't talk nonsense, if you want to go to jail, go by yourself, don't pull me." Cai Qiang said nonsense, and it would not be easy for him when it came to him.

Therefore, Xue Wenhan hurriedly exited to stop Cai Qiang.

Cai Qiang patted his mouth and scolded himself: "Look at my mouth, this is really..."

"It's alright, I've eaten dinner, why don't you go?" If you don't go, the sun will be dark .

"..." Cai Qiang: He is so disrespectful.

Speaking of this, Cai Qiang remembered that in the beginning, Xue Wenhan really disliked and disliked him, and never gave him a good face, even if he lived in his casino every day, he never gave him a good face.

At that time, he didn't know Xue Wenhan's identity, and Xue Wenhan looked very hung up every day.

Speaking of which, a lot of his money also came from Xue Wenhan.

Thinking of this, Cai Qiang suddenly felt a little guilty, and said, "Let's go." He straddled his horse and ran away.

Xue Wenhan didn't know what Cai Qiang was thinking, but only thought: I finally gave this talker away.

In the past, Su Douzi, the Empress, and now Cai Qiang...why are there so many chatterboxes around.

Could it be that he makes people become talkative again?

Xue Wenhan frowned, and just after frowning for a while, Su Rian came in. Seeing his appearance, he replied, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Xue Wenhan said, "Where are the dumplings and bean cakes?"

"Hongniang and Fu Shen went outside to play." Su Rian said, came over and hugged Xue Wenhan, Xue Wenhan said "um" and raised his hand to embrace him .

He lowered his head and kissed his lips, and asked again, "Where's Douzi? Are you going out too?"

"No, I'm reading books in his room." Douzi is now diligent, either practicing martial arts or reading books.

In Su Rian's opinion, Douzi doesn't need to learn so much, but Xue Wenhan disagreed, saying that even if his son is a brother, he must be the most talented one.

Moreover, learning is voluntary.

Even if they don't support it, they also block it.

This is simply not possible.

Su Rian listened to Xue Wenhan in most things, Xue Wenhan told him not to let him take care of it and let Douzi learn by himself, and Su Rian didn't say anything else.

By the beans.

"When Douzi is in Wenshu, then there is no one else." Saying that, Xue Wenhan hugged Su Rian and hugged Su Rian easily.

Xue Wenhan's hug was too sudden, Su Rian was taken aback, exclaimed, and then grabbed Xue Wenhan's clothes tightly, and said with lingering fear: "Why are you, don't say a word... I'm dead, let me down..." He was ashamed.

Even if Xue Wenhan hugged him a lot.

But he was still a little embarrassed.

"Aren't they all at home? What are you afraid of?" In the past, if it was not dark and defenseless, a few small ones would emerge from the horns.

None of them are here now, so don't hurry up.

"Aunt Fu and Hongniang have been out for a while, the dumplings and bean cakes should be back soon." When Xue Wenchaohan put Su Rian on the kang, Su Rian quit.

Pushing Xue Wenhan said.

He was afraid that the bean cakes and dumplings would come back and look for them later.

If he finds out that they did that, the two little ones don't understand, but he's ashamed... He really can't do that kind of thing.

Before, when Douzi slept with them, he couldn't do it if Douzi fell asleep, let alone... It's not dark yet, it's too dangerous.

After refusing, Su Rian looked up and saw that Xue Wenhan was a little unhappy, and hurriedly coaxed him: "At night, when the bean cakes and dumplings are all asleep, it

's up to you." "What did you say?" Xue Wenhan said. , and then lowered his head and bit Su Rian's mouth

, biting and biting, and the two kissed.

This kiss was a bit long, but it was just a kiss, because Su Rian was unwilling, and there was no substantial progress.

Sure enough, while they were kissing, the dumplings and bean cakes came back.

After he came back, he didn't return his Xingzi, he pushed open the door and entered Xue Wenhan's house. Hearing the loud sound, Su Rian pushed Xue Wenhan away.

Although Xue Wenhan was still a little unfinished, he also knew that he wanted to establish a good image in front of the children, so he finally stopped.

He took the handkerchief by the bed and wiped Su Rian's mouth.

Xue Wenhan was well-intentioned, but Su Rian turned into anger, blushing, and gave Xue Wenhan a vicious look.

Xue Wenhan was stunned for a moment, but he didn't react for a while. He didn't react until he saw Su Rian pick up the handkerchief and wipe his mouth fiercely.

After reacting, Xue Wenhan laughed.

Just as he laughed out loud, the voice of the dumpling came from the door: "Daddy, what are you laughing at?"

"Dad." Dou Gao also snorted with a straight face, holding the little hand of the dumpling, and the two brothers, loving each other, stepped over the threshold and walked in.

Xue Wenhan first said "um", and then replied Tuanzi: "No laughing." After that, the two little guys asked, "Did Tuanzi bean cake miss Daddy?"

"..." Bean cake: Mingming not long agoオ See you. So after thinking about it, the bean cake said, "I don't want to." The

dumplings were sweeter. After Xue Wenhan picked him up, Ba Haw kissed Xue Wenhan's mouth and said sweetly, "I think about it.

" He turned around and shouted "Amu." He wanted to get out of Xue Wenhan's arms and let Su Ri'an.

As if the "thinking" just now wasn't what he said.

Bean cakes are much better.