Chapter 67

"He..." Su Riyue opened her mouth, but she didn't know what to say. Finally, she leaned back on the chair and said in a self-sacrificing manner, "I didn't say

anything ." The mother listens to his sister-in-law in everything, what else can she say.

"It won't work like this." Su Rian's expression was a little solemn. In this way, Su Riyue was not only bullied, but also failed to gain a good reputation.

Maybe the people in their village now say that Su Riyue is not good.

"I know that too." Su Riyue pouted, and she felt paralyzed as if she had no bones.

Su Rian saw it, and reprimanded him: "Sit down, do you have no bones?"

Su Riyue was a little aggrieved, pouted and glanced at Su Rian, and finally sat up slowly, whispering: "The real murderer.

" You dare to think I'm murderous, look at what you looked like just now, you are not old and eighty at a young age. Just like you, people say you are cheap, if I just give you a few brooms. "

"..." Then you are fighting?

Just give life to the mouth.

And am I not at your house? If I was at his house, would I dare to do this?

Not to be called dead.

"Don't be wronged." Su Rian looked at his aggrieved look, and moved in his heart. He wanted to say that you can sit however you want, but when the words came to his mouth, he finally changed his words: "If Li Hui is facing You are okay, but Li Hui again... This matter waits for your fifth brother to come back, let's ask your fifth brother... I can't think of a good way for a while.

This kind of thing, the brother girl in the village They are basically forbearance.

There is no experience to draw from.

If he hadn't stayed in the town for half a year, I'm afraid that when Su Riyue told him, he would have told Su Riyue: "It's all a family, if there is any conflict, it's over, it's no big deal, you can go around in the future. Just let them go, don't mess with them" and so on.

But he has been in town for half a year now, and he has met a man with a lot of knowledge like the shopkeeper of the cloth shop.

Hearing what Su Riyue's mother-in-law said today was a little uncomfortable.

To put it bluntly, it was all favored by Xue Wenhan.

If only before, he would have dared to think about these things.

Thinking of this, Su Rian suddenly smiled. Halfway through his laugh, he thought of what they had just said, and felt that his laugh was a little unkind in this situation, so he quickly stopped laughing.

After thinking of something, he paused and said, "No, I remember that Li Hui was very kind to you when you were not married before?" He also asked Xue Wenhan to bring hares and pheasants to your house.

Their house has also been exposed to light.

"That's all hidden from his mother." Su Riyue pouted and said with some dissatisfaction.

With that said, Aunt Fu finished the meal, stood on the porch and called to them, "When will the dinner be ready, little master?"

"Wait for your husband." Su Rian said.

Aunt Fu said "um" and went silent.

Su Riyue was a little envious, raised her hand and hugged Su Rian's arm, "Brother Fifth, you have finally made it through." If you are rich, Brother Fifth treats you well, and there are servants at home who serve you: "I When will you be able to make it out?"

He didn't ask for being as rich as Su Ri'an and having servants to serve him, as long as the Li Hui family didn't bully him, he would be satisfied.

But now, he can't even fulfill this little wish.

He didn't want to tell him Eminem, but told him Eminem that he Eminem just sighed and felt sorry for him for a while, scolded the Li Hui family a few words, and finally told him:

"Every family is the same, it's the life of the family. If there is no conflict, some things will pass by forbearance." Another example is that his father used to give things to Su Rian, saying that although he was angry, he could only bear it, and then told him: "You are the most important now. The reason is to give birth to a son for their family, if you have a son, their family will treat you well, be obedient, don't get angry."

Su Riyue felt that he knew him very well.

It's like his Eminem doesn't like his fifth brother very much, but every time his fifth brother goes to their house and his father asks him to put things for his fifth brother, his Eminem will pretend to be angry although he will be angry.

He told Eminem about this matter, and Eminem would tell him 100% to let him bear it, and then give birth to a son to Li Hui's family.

But now... he

was probably told by Su Rian just now, and he really doesn't want to bear it now.

Su Rian sighed, and rubbed his head on Su Rian's arm. Su Rian felt as if he was touching a puppy, and reassured him: "Don't worry, you will get better."

"Li Hui, he Sister-in-law is only twenty-three." Su Riyue said, still far from death.

He couldn't make it through at all.

Unless it is suspended or reconciled.

But whether it is being divorced or divorced, it is impossible without the consent of the man.

And if he is divorced or divorced, he will definitely be pissed off.

So, none of these paths will work.

Su Riyue felt that he was now in a dead end with no way out.

People are wilting and wilting.

Su Rian originally wanted to comfort him, but Xue Wenhan, Su Douzi, and Su Rihui came back.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's voice, Su Rian immediately stood up and said to Su Riyue, "Let's go see your fifth brother first, and then ask your fifth brother what to do." Then he went out.

Su Riyue sat in the chair and didn't want to get up.

But finally stood up.

Follow Su Rian out the door.

At the door, Xue Wenhan strode at the front, followed by Su Rihui, who trotted with Su Douzi, and Su Douzi, who was sweating profusely and flushed.

Seeing Su Douzi's appearance, Su Rian suddenly felt distressed.

Dissatisfied, he glanced at Xue Wenhan and asked, "What's the matter?" He rushed over, squatted down and hugged Su Douzi, touched Su Douzi's small head, and then touched his red face, and asked again "What's the matter?"

"You asked him to speak for himself." Xue Wenhan stood aside, looking at one big and one small with their heads lowered, eager to poked into the cracks of the ground.

"I..." Su Douzi just said a word, and then he cried, and then cried and said, "I fought with someone."

"You fought with someone again?" He remembered that it was because of a fight a few days ago. Xue Wenhan beat him up for the incident, and this was another fight. Su Rian hated that iron was not steel: "Why do you remember to eat or not to fight? You only fought a few days ago, did you forget?"

"I didn't forget." Su Douzi Crying nose said.

Beside him, Su Rihui lowered his head, not daring to say a word.

Su Riyue came out of the door and saw two small appearances, her mood suddenly improved a lot.

Indeed, it's not easy for everyone.

However, who does Su Douzi look like? He heard his father say that his fifth brother was well-behaved and quiet when he was a child.

Why is Sudouzi so naughty.

"They stole my snacks first." After saying "I didn't forget" Su Douzi said a little unconvinced, it wasn't his fault at all.

"..." Su Rian.

You fight over food every time, can you keep your memory longer?

"From today onwards, don't eat any more snacks. I don't think you are fighting." Xue Wenhan was obviously angry, too, and called out to Aunt Fu directly, "Aunt Fu, wrap up all the snacks at home, and it will take a while. Let Xiaohui take it back to Wen Yun and Liu Er."

"..." Su Ri'an.

A little helpless: "You, didn't daddy tell you last time, let you eat snacks at home and then go outside, you..." In the

village, everyone has no money, and few people are willing to buy snacks for children , you still hold it every day to show off.

If you don't rob you, who will you rob?

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Douzi didn't refute, and kept crying, as if the tears were coming from a faucet.

The crying Xue Wenhan was a little soft-hearted.

Su Rian took out a handkerchief embroidered with plum blossoms from his pocket, and wiped his tears: "Don't cry, don't you just stop eating snacks, didn't we grow so big before we didn't eat them? ... "

...!!" Xue Wenhan.

Su Rian continued to say: "Don't cry, our beans are the best, don't cry, be good. If you cry again, you will become a tabby cat." Squatting was a little difficult, and Su Rian stood up.

When Su Riyue saw it, she hurriedly walked into the room and got him a small bench for him to do.

Su Rian took it, but instead of sitting down, he said, "Aunt Fu said the meal is ready, let's go eat first."

"The fifth brother, you eat, I'm going back." Hearing the meal, he kept drooping Su Rihui, who was silent with his head down, suddenly spoke up.

"Come in and eat together, it's so late, you must have eaten at home too." Su Rian stopped him.

Xue Wenhan also said: "Eat and then go back."

Su Rian was a little afraid of Xue Wenhan, and he did something wrong just now. When he heard Su Rian's words, he wanted to say that it was ok, go back and eat something casually, but he was listening. After Xue Wenhan's words, he didn't dare to say a word.

Silently followed a few people into the house.

After waiting for Su Rian, Xue Wenhan and the others to sit down, they found a place farthest from Xue Wenhan to sit down.

Xue Wenhan: "..."

Seeing his behavior, Su Rian also smiled, but didn't speak.

After sitting down, Su Riyue asked him: "Didn't you go to call Douzi? Why did you start fighting?"

"..." Is the sentence finally going to be sentenced? Su Rihui had been worried for a long time, but now hearing Su Riyue's words, he actually felt a sense of relief.

Although he lowered his head and said nothing.

It was Su Douzi who answered for him: "Don't blame the little uncle, they beat me, and the little uncle helped me."

"You're right." Xue Wenhan glanced at him.

"..." Su Douzi obediently closed her mouth.

"No one will be saved." Su Riyue sighed.

I don't know if I'm talking about Su Douzi Su Rihui or himself.

In the end, the fight between Su Douzi ended with the announcement of not giving Su Douzi snacks for a month. When Su Rihui left, Xue Wenhan really asked Aunt Fu to wrap the snacks, and Su Rihui brought them to Su Wenyun and Su Liuer.

Although Su Douzi was extremely reluctant in his heart, he also knew that he had made his father angry and did not dare to touch Xue Wenhan's bad head, so he kept his head down and did not look at the snacks that followed Su Rihui further and further.

He was afraid to see Dim Sum gone and he was sad.

Su Rihui left, Su Riyue stayed.

Originally, Su Riyue wanted to go back with Su Rihui, but Su Ri'an said she wanted to ask Xue Wenhan what to do, and Su Riyue didn't really want to go back and listen to what Eminem taught him to make him bear it, so he stayed. down.

In the end, the question was not answered, and Xue Wenhan disliked it.

Because Su Rian and Su Douzi all slept with him, Xue Wenhan could only go to sleep by himself, and then Xue Wenhan became unhappy.

But Xue Wenhan was also unhappy and did not change Su Rian's mind.

The next day, during breakfast in the morning, Su Rian briefly told Xue Wenhan about Su Riyue, Xue Wenhan thought about it, and said, "If you don't get along, you will separate the family. What's so difficult?"

"..." Su Riyue.

"..." Su Rian: Are you serious? !

The two brothers were a little speechless, while Su Douzi kept his head down and kept eating, eating very seriously.

Over the course of the night, Xue Wenhan lost his anger, raised his hand and touched his small head, Su Douzi raised his head, and there was a vegetable leaf standing on the corner of his mouth.

Xue Wenhan smiled, raised his hand and removed the vegetable leaf from his mouth.

Su Douzi looked confused and looked at Xue Wenhan in confusion, Xue Wenhan smiled and rubbed his little head again: "It's okay, eat yours."

Su Douzi pouted, "Oh", lowered his head and started again ate.

A proper foodie.

The kind that can't afford to be poor in the future.

Su Riyue and Su Ri'an felt that Xue Wenhan's method was not feasible, because military service was required, and military service was calculated on the basis of the number of households. One household was one person, and they were separated from each other. Then Li Hui would have to do military service next time. go.

And next time is this year.

This is also one of the reasons why many families in the village are not in harmony but do not separate.

"What's the big deal?" Hearing the two of them, Xue Wenhan smiled: "Can't it be offset with money? Just pay some money."

"...Ten taels of silver, that's so much money." Su Ri Yue's tone was sullen, and Li Hui gave all the money to his mother.

He had saved some private money himself, but he didn't even have a tael of silver, which wasn't enough at all.

Su Rian is used to seeing "big money" these days. Hearing Xue Wenhan say this, he thinks it is feasible. Ten taels of silver are not much, so he immediately said, "I will lend it to you, and then you will pay me back when you make money." , paused, as if thinking of something, and said, "Aren't you going to go to the town to show us a shop? We will give you a tael of silver a month, and you will earn it back in ten months. What are you afraid of?"

Su Riyue pouted and said in her heart, "Didn't you say it's just you have a baby for a few months?

Where to spend ten months.

But he also thought about it, and instead of saying it, he said, "What if there is no separation between the family? What if Li Hui doesn't want to?"

Li Hui listened to his mother's words like that.

If his mother said no, Li Hui would definitely not.

If Li Hui is not willing, it is useless for them to think too much here.

"If it doesn't matter, we will divorce, and the fifth brother will introduce you to a better one." Xue Wenhan, a modern person, doesn't think divorce is a big deal at all.

However, Su Rian was angry and glared at him: "What nonsense are you talking about?" Everyone said that it would be better to destroy ten temples than to tear down a marriage.

Do you think reconciliation is so easy to reconcile?

Was it so good to be apart?

If Big Bom finds out, I will hate you to death.

Su Riyue pouted and didn't speak... To be honest, he actually likes Li Hui very much. Although Li Hui is not as good-looking as Wu Gefu, how many people are as good-looking as Wu Gefu? The fifth brother-in-law is one, and Li Hui is also good-looking here.

Moreover, Li Hui is diligent and earns a lot of money from hunting. If he has a child in the future, the child will not be hungry because he has not eaten... Not long ago, there was a man in their village who could not make money and the child could not eat well. , Hungry all day, fainted while playing, fell off the porch, and died on the spot.

Li Hui is actually okay with him. It would be nice if he could say a few words of justice to him when his mother and sister-in-law bullied him.

But...

Su Riyue was also a little melancholy, and she didn't even hear what Su Ri'an said about Xue Wenhan.

"If you don't get along, then split up." Xue Wenhan asked Su Riyue, "What do you think?"

"I also want to split up, but I'm afraid they won't split up." Li Hui is the most profitable for their family. Yes, it is impossible for his sister-in-law to give up points.

If his mother doesn't let Li Hui split, Li Hui won't split.

It's just an endless loop.

At that time, I still don't know how his sister-in-law will bully him.

"As long as you want to divide, I will let him do it." Xue Wenhan said, the temperament of a bully was unmistakable.

"When the family is divided, you will build your house in our village and ask your father to dedicate a piece of land for you. I remember where the few families from Quanshan have a piece of land. That piece of land is good, you can build a house, and then you can Thinking about where to build the house, it's close to my house, and I don't want to be close to yours, and Li Hui doesn't dare to do anything to you."

"Where are you talking about the big fat house?" Su Rian asked.

"It should be." Xue Wenhan didn't recognize the people in the village until now, and he didn't know their names.

"That place is really good." Su Rian nodded. Once he was rich, he had the confidence to build a house.

On the other hand, Su Riyue had a sad face: "These all cost money. If we split up the family, we definitely won't be able to share much, and we won't have the money to build a house at all."

Su Rian looked up at Xue Wenhan and asked Xue Wenhan with his eyes. any solution. Su Riyue also looked at Xue Wenhan eagerly. Xue Wenhan glanced at his brother, and then said,

"Aren't we going to open a furniture store in the future?" These days, many people went to the jewelry store to ask Su Rian about furniture making.

A lot of people have a little influence on them selling jewelry.

Su Rian came back and told him about it. They summed it up, thinking about opening a shop specializing in furniture in the middle of the year.

He wants to make furniture, and Su Rian is too busy with two shops by himself. They are worried that they can't find a suitable shopkeeper. In Su Riyue's words, her own family knows the fundamentals, her character is good, and most importantly - Xue Wenhan feels that Su Riyue is particularly business-minded.

Let him see the shop, maybe it's better than what Su Rian did.

Of course, Xue Wenhan just thought about the last sentence in his heart.

"Yes." Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Rian's eyes lit up: "You mean?"

"Yes." Seeing his bright eyes, Xue Wenhan couldn't help laughing, and said, "You teach me first these few days. Teach Brother Yue the basic arithmetic. After that, Brother Yue, when you come back from the shop at night, I will come to your fifth brother and ask him to teach you how to read and keep accounts. When the furniture store opens, your fifth brother will come to see you. If the furniture store is over, you should stay in the jewelry store. For

monthly payment, your fifth brother also told you a tael of silver at the beginning of the basic salary. If you sell well, the monthly payment will go up. In addition to the monthly payment There will be a bonus. This bonus is related to how much you sell this month. The more you sell, the more the bonus will be, and the less you sell, the less.

If you work hard, you will earn twenty or thirty dollars a year. No problem.

You can take the money for building a house from your fifth brother first. After you take it, your fifth brother can deduct it directly from your monthly money when you make money. It's not a big deal, so don't be embarrassed. Now, hurry up and eat, or it will be cold."

"...Okay." Su Riyue said.

Originally, he thought that the sky was falling, but it was not a big deal when he talked to the fifth brother and the fifth brother-in-law.

Forget the fifth brother, he has a lot of knowledge, and even the fifth brother is different from before.

Is it because of the reason why I visited the store on the set for half a year?

Su Riyue couldn't help but secretly glanced at Su Ri'an, but when Su Ri'an saw it, she glanced at him: "What are you looking at, like a thief."

"!!!" Su Riyue, you can't give it to me Save face.

Su Douzi remembered whether to eat or not. After eating, he said, "Amu, I'm going out to play." Then he jumped off the chair, and ran out on his short legs.

Go straight to the door.

Xue Wenhan was used to him running outside the door after dinner and said, "If you fight me again today, don't come back."

Seeing Su Douzi's back leaving, Su Rian was also a little helpless.

But it's better to go outside, than to stay at home and be disgusting.

The premise is not to fight.

After dinner, Su Rihui came in after a while.

Xue Wenhan and Su Rihui were busy in the room where he was making furniture, while Su Ri'an accompanied Su Riyue to his house first. As a result, except for the third sister-in-law who also had a belly and was about to give birth, everyone else went to his house. into the ground.

The third sister-in-law's belly is too big. It's been nine months, that is, for one or two days, and everyone dares not let her go to the ground again.

Just let him stay at home and watch Su Wenyun and Su Liuer by the way.

As a result, when Su Rian and Su Riyue went, Su Wenyun and Su Liuer were not there at all, and the two little guys didn't know where to go.

The third sister-in-law was very happy to see him coming.

After dinner in the morning, everyone else went to the field, and he tidied up the house.

After sweeping the yard again, there was nothing to do, and it was very boring. It was just in time for Su Rian and Su Riyue to come.

The three sat and talked for a while. When it came to Su Rian's teaching Su Riyue to read, the third sister-in-law was particularly surprised: "I remember that you never read before.

" She explained: "It's all taught by my husband, so I taught some things that can be used in accounting, and I won't know if it's complicated."

"That's enough, that's enough." Third Sister-in-law said.

After speaking, I didn't know what I thought, and suddenly said: "Speaking of the settlement, Dad said a few days ago that he would ask the people in the village if they would like to build a school for us in Baiyanggou, and ask a teacher to teach the children to read and write. You don't need to learn how well you can, as long as you know how to read and write accounts, you won't be afraid of being deceived when you go out.

I think Wenyun Liuer Douzi has grown up, and in a year or two, she will be able to study in the school. It would be really good to build a school, but I don't know what other people in the village think."

"It's really possible to build a school." Su Rian went to Jishang to look at the shop. I feel more deeply than the third sister-in-law.

He also made a joke because he couldn't read. Fortunately, Xue Wenhan didn't laugh at him, and patiently taught him to read.

Thinking of this, Su Rian pursed his lips and smiled.

Husband, it's really good now.

Thinking of this, Su Rian felt that the hardships he suffered in the first half of his life were nothing.

"I'm afraid that some people who don't have children will disagree." The third sister-in-law was worried.

"It's not like there will be no children forever." Su Rian said, "We'll see later, if there are many people who agree to build a school, we will build it, and if there are fewer people who agree, we will send Wen Yun Liu'er and Douzi to the town school. Going to study, Brother Yue and I will take it with me in the morning, and bring it back when we come back in the evening, just right."

"That's right." Sister-in-law three nodded.

After a few more words, Su Rian and Su Riyue were going to go home to study. The third sister-in-law said that she was also interested and asked Su Rian to teach Su Riyue at his house.

The last three people sat under the big apple tree in the yard. Su Ri'an used the broken branches to mark on the ground the Arabic numerals that Xue Wenhan taught him to teach Su Riyue and Sansao. The Arabic numerals are simple and easy to remember. Su Riyue was very surprised when he

saw it: "Fifth brother, what is this? Why is it so simple?" But what the fifth brother taught them seemed very simple. Just a lever. Who wouldn't. Su Riyue said that his mood was very complicated and his IQ was insulted. "This is what your fifth brother taught me. It's so easy to remember, convenient, and not easy to forget. You can just follow me to learn, where is so much nonsense." Anyway, that's what my husband taught him, and he learned it this way. After learning it and using it for half a year, he found it very easy to use, much simpler than other methods. Even the shopkeeper of the cloth shop told him that his method was easy to use. And the calculation speed is also fast. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division within ten digits does not require an abacus, and can be calculated directly. Very useful.

"Hmmmm." Su Riyue didn't ask any more after hearing that he couldn't tell the reason, for fear that Su Ri'an would be so embarrassed and scolded him.

The scene where Su Rian scolded his mother-in-law last night was still vivid in his mind, and he didn't want to go and scold him.

Su Riyue didn't ask questions, and the third sister-in-law naturally didn't ask any more questions. The three of them sat quietly under the apple tree and studied. Su Riyue was young and had a good memory and learned quickly. is slower than Su Riyue.

But he learned, Su Rian did not let him rest, but let him write over and over again, until the third sister-in-law also learned, then the next one.

Because of hard work, time passed quickly.

Soon it was noon, and the three of them were a little hungry.

Originally, the third sister-in-law said that he would cook for the two of them before continuing to study, but Su Rian thought that Aunt Fu had gone to work in the field, and Xue Wenhan and Su Rihui had no one to cook, so they wanted to go back.

Finally called the three sisters together.

The third sister-in-law stayed at home every day for the past few days, and was a little tired. After thinking about it, she locked the door and went out with Su Rian and Su Riyue.

When the three of them walked halfway, they met Su Douzi who was looking for Su Rian.

Seeing Su Rian, Su Douzi ran over, first asking how well Su Riyue and the third sister-in-law were, and then asking Su Rian: "Amu, did you go to Grandpa's house?"

Su Rian "Yeah", and glanced at the steamed bun he was holding in his hand: "Are your father and your little uncle still working?"

"Eat the steamed bun." Su Douzi said, picking up the steamed bun in his hand. After shaking it, he pouted and said a little unhappily, "

That's it." For the past six months, he has basically eaten small snacks at noon, but now it has suddenly become a big steamed bun, and his stomach is not particularly hungry.

Su Riyue knew what happened last night, and when she saw Su Douzi's pitiful expression holding the steamed bun, she laughed "hahahaha".

The angry Su Douzi ignored him.

However, Su Riyue still thought his appearance was amusing, and provoked him: "Are the steamed buns delicious?"

Su Douzi knew what he meant, snorted, and said angrily, "Yummy", and then opened his mouth wide as if in anger. took a bite of the steamed bun.

Then he ignored Su Riyue.

No matter how Ren Su Riyue harassed Su Riyue, she ignored Su Riyue, and finally the third sister-in-law couldn't stand it any longer: "You can do it, you are so old, and you even provoke children."

"That's right!!" The third sister-in-law's voice just fell , Su Rian and Su Riyue hadn't spoken yet, when Su Douzi, who had not spoken for a long time, suddenly spoke up.

Serious tone.

Made a few people laugh.

"It's alright, it's okay not to mention you." Both of them looked like children.

When they came to a fork in the road, Su Rian asked Su Douzi, "Have you seen Wen Yun and Liu'er today?"

"It's at the door of Chunli's house." Su Douzi said.

"Go and call them, come home, and I'll cook lunch."

"Oh." Su Douzi said, quickly stuffing the steamed bun in his hand to Su Rian: "Amu, I won't eat it, you can take it back."

Su Rian took the steamed buns and was just about to make lunch, so he didn't say anything about him.

After returning home, they cooked and ate. After that, Xue Wenhan and Su Rihui continued to work as carpenters, while Su Ri'an taught Su Riyue and the third sister-in-law to learn arithmetic.

After studying for a while, the third sister-in-law went home to cook dinner for the people working in the fields.

Not long after, Aunt Fu also came back.

Cooked and ate.

The family sat in the main room and waited for the Li Hui family's family, but they did not wait for the Li Hui family's family, but the uncle Da Bom and the others came first.

As soon as they came, Su Ri'an's house became very lively in an instant.

Especially the three Sudouzi, Su Wenyun and Su Liuer who played in the yard.

Every now and then there was a burst of crisp laughter.

There are also occasional complaints: "Uncle San, you take care of your Wen Yun, he bullies me." "Uncle Five, your Douzi hit me..." and so on.

You thought they were arguing, and when you ran out, you would find that the three little guys were having a good time.

In the yard, in addition to the voices of Su Douzi and the others, there were mules wailing, as well as the occasional voice of Aunt Fu Shufu.

However, I couldn't hear the voice of Li Hui's family. When it was dark at the end, Su Douzi and Su Wenyun and Su Liuer were sleepy. Su Rian coaxed Su Douzi to sleep, and the third sister-in-law also brought Wenyun and Liu Er. son went back.

Su Riyue probably explained the matter again.

Li Hui's family hasn't come yet.

Su Shiping's face turned black.

This room was filled with Su Riyue's relatives, and when such a thing happened, the faces of each and every one of them were not much better.

The atmosphere was dull.

There was only the sound of breathing, but no one said goodbye, everyone just sat there.

Su Riyue lowered her head and buried her head in her collar, wondering if she was crying.

It looks pathetic.

Su Rian, who was closest to him, raised his hand and patted his shoulder lightly, and said in a low voice, "It's alright, there are Uncle and Uncle and brothers, you won't be wronged."

Su Rian just said this After that, the Li Hui family finally came.

Li Hui, Li Hui's eldest brother and sister-in-law.

This time Li Hui's mother and younger brother did not come.

As soon as a few people entered the door, before they had time to speak, Su Riming, who had been sitting quietly by the door, suddenly stood up, raised his foot and gave Li Hui a kick, "Li Hui, do you think our Su family is easy to bully or what?"

Li Hui Hui was not fortified, and Su Riming's kick used a lot of strength because of the anger, and Li Hui squatted on the ground in pain.

"What are you doing?" Everyone was startled by Su Riming's sudden action. Li Hui's elder brother subconsciously yelled at Su Riming when his younger brother was beaten, and then squatted down and went to help Li Hui with his wife.

Later, Li Hui's sister-in-law asked Li Hui, "Xiao Hui, are you alright?" in a concerned tone.

Su Riyue was also startled by Su Riming's sudden action. After shouting "Third Brother", she subconsciously reached out to help Li Hui, but when she saw Li Hui's eldest brother and sister-in-law beside Li Hui, she gave up the idea. .

Standing still.

"Su Riming, why are you like this? If you have something to say, you can do it when you come up?" After hearing Li Hui say "it's all right", Li Hui's eldest brother stood up and gave Su Riyue an unpleasant look. Said to Su Riming.

"Speak well?" Su Riming was obviously annoyed, and his tone was very aggressive: "I also want to talk well, but can you make people talk well with what you do? Li Hui, you said yesterday Xiaowu told you what to do today. When is the time coming? Let's see when you came? What? Do you want to give us a slap in the face, or do you think our brother Yue is married to your family, and you will be beaten or scolded by you

? They are brothers who grew up together and have a deep relationship.

Su Riming said that his eyes were red with anger.

"I'm sorry, I forgot the time." Li Hui said, as soon as his voice fell, the elder brother and sister-in-law beside him felt finished.

Sure enough, Su Riming grabbed it and scolded: "Forget it, even my husband can forget, what can you not forget? Or Li Hui, you didn't take our brother Yue as your husband at all?"

"No "..."

"No?" Li Hui only said "no." Su Riming interrupted him: "You didn't take Brother Yue as your husband? Well you Li Hui, when you married Brother Yue, you said It sounds so nice, now you..."

Su Riming laughed angrily at himself: "Okay, since you don't take our brother Yue as your husband, our family doesn't care about you anymore, we will have someone write and leave tomorrow. No, I'll write now, fifth brother-in-law, I remember that you can read?"

"Well," Xue Wenhan said from the side.

"Do you have a pen and paper?" Su Riming asked.

"I didn't mean that..." Li Hui immediately stood up and explained.

But Su Riming didn't listen at all.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him but ignored him, saying, "Yes."

"You take it now, use it to write and leave the book, write it for my father to sign, and send it to the yamen tomorrow after signing it, don't get in the way of others, our own brothers are distressed, and we don't need to go to their house to suffer. "

I didn't mean that. Brother Yue, are you saying something?" Li Hui endured the pain and walked over to grab Su Riyue's hand and let Su Riyue speak.

Su Riyue glanced at him, and suddenly burst into tears. Instead of helping him speak, she asked Li Hui,

"Are you so angry right now that you can't speak?" After speaking, she continued without waiting for Li Hui to answer. Said: "Do you know how I feel in your house? Is this how you feel now? Did you say a word to me, Li Hui?"

Since you didn't speak for me at that time, why do you want me now? speak for you?

"I..." Li Hui opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say.

"I, what are you and me? I didn't even have the freedom to eat whatever I wanted when I came to your house. I told you at night that I wanted to eat egg custard, but your mother locked the eggs the next morning." Su Riyue Suddenly became hysterical: "Why don't you ask me to eat, I have married so many things, why don't you ask me to eat?" Su Riyue roared and pushed Li Hui fiercely, directly shoving Li Hui pushed to the ground.

However, Su Riyue seemed to have not seen it, and continued: "And the shoes that my third sister-in-law made for me, why would you use them for Brother Chun to wear them? If I said no, your family would scold me and say I Stingy, they say they are all a family, what do they care about? At that time, Li Hui, did you speak for me? Why do I have all my things, so I have to take them all out.

Your sister-in-law, he went back to his parents' house a few days ago and brought them back Have you all met the canned strawberries? Haven't you? Since it's a family, why didn't she take it out and eat it together, but some of the girls hid in the house and ate it secretly? Why is her stuff hers? My own, mine is everyone's?"

Hearing Su Riyue's words, everyone's faces became even more ugly.

These words, Su Riyue had not told them before.

Although Li Hui's family is not the richest in Baiyanggou, they are not poor, and eating egg custard is not a problem at all.

And they gave Brother Yue a lot of things to dowry, not to mention other things, just the twelve hairpins with special effects made by Xue Wenhan, and four chairs, all worth more than one hundred taels of silver.

But they couldn't even eat a bowl of egg custard for An Ge'er, and they even robbed his third sister-in-law of shoes.

"Also, my fifth brother knew that I was not in good health and asked my fifth brother-in-law to make me two chairs, one to relieve fatigue and one to enhance my physique. At that time, my fifth brother was afraid to make two chairs to get your family's wheel. Before I used it, I made four specially, two to relieve fatigue, and two to enhance physical fitness.

What about your house? On the first day I came to your house, your mother, your elder brother, and your second elder brother moved the chairs to them. I didn't even leave one of the four chairs in the house, and

they said they were family members. If they had anything, I would share them with everyone. I just walked in and asked your sister-in-law for a chair. What did your sister-in-law say? What about the three babies, we are still young and don't need those things.' Why don't we need them, even if we don't need them, don't give them to me? That's what my fifth brother did for me. I told you, how do you say it? Yes? You said the family, is there anything you can let go? Did I not let you go? I have been letting go, I have been letting go, but what about you? How did you treat me..."

Su Riyue was very excited, Su The family couldn't stand it anymore, Su Riming was so angry that he raised his foot and gave Li Hui two feet, Su Ri'an also scolded: "Li Hui, you bastard, when I saw you bring a hare and pheasant to our brother Yue. You still think you are good, but you treat our brother Yue like this?"

At this time, Su Shiping, who had been silent from the beginning, suddenly said, "Let's get out of it."

After Su Shiping said this, he Don't speak again.

Li Hui was in a hurry, and repeatedly pleaded with Su Shiping to say something, but Su Shiping didn't respond, and he begged Su Riyue to say something.

Su Riyue has Li Hui in her heart, but now she is angry, Li Hui is fine without begging him, and the scolding is even worse when he begs, how can he help him speak.