Chapter 60

Not long after the little boy was hired, it was time for spring planting.

Because Su Rian had a big belly and was busy in the store, Xue Wenhan had been making furniture since he bought the forest in Qianshan a few days ago. He just received an order a few days ago and is rushing to work these days.

No time either.

Therefore, the work of farming fell to Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu. Fortunately, Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu were originally farmers, and they were very handy in farming.

As soon as Xue Wenhan said it, they happily agreed.

Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu farmed the land, Xue Wenhan made furniture at home, watched Su Douzi by the way, and Su Rian went to the store to see the store.

One day, there was no one in the store, Su Rian was sitting on a chair dozing off, and the little boy was cleaning the dust off the shelves. A pink sedan chair with a very small girl stopped at the door of their shop.

When the little boy saw it, he hurriedly called out to Su Rian, who was dozing off: "Brother An."

"What's wrong?" Because of pregnancy, Su Rian was very sleepy, and his eyes were half-squinted.

"Look..." the little boy said.

Hearing that his tone was wrong, Su Rian opened his eyes and saw a handsome woman walking into their shop, followed by two girls with small baskets.

A light pink and beautiful carriage was parked at the door, and beside the carriage stood two little servants in blue-gray clothes.

Su Rian has been looking at the store here for almost half a year. In the past half year, although the brothers and daughters in the town and nearby villages dare not say that they all know each other, they probably know it.

As good-looking as this woman, he should have heard of it even if he had never seen it.

But no, so Su Rian guessed that this person should not be from their town.

In the past few months after the new year, people from other places often come to their small shop to buy hairpins and bracelets. Su Rian was no longer surprised. After a short pause, he stood up and asked the woman, "What do you need, Madam?"

"You are the owner of this store?" Seeing Su Rian, the woman's eyes lit up, But he didn't answer Su Rian's words, but set his eyes on Su Rian's stomach.

Su Rian tugged at his clothes in embarrassment, then showed a professional smile with eight teeth, nodded and said, "Yes."

"Thank you." After hearing Su Rian's words, the woman suddenly reached out and grabbed Su Rian's Hand, Su Rian was inexplicably grasping.

But she smiled, patted Su Rian's hand to comfort Su Rian: "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you.

" With the expression on his face, he asked the woman, "Is there anything wrong with Madam?" Su Rian looked down at the woman's belly, which seemed to be bulging, and asked, "You are also pregnant?

" Yes." The woman was generous and smiled at Su Rian.

"It's not good to stand for a long time when you are pregnant. There is a chair here, please sit." He took his hand out of the woman's hand and pointed to the chair behind him.

"It's okay, I've been sitting all the way, stand for a while, you can sit."

"I still have a chair here." Su Rian pointed to the back of the counter.

Because there were two people in the store, Xue Wenhan sat in two chairs, not afraid of nowhere to sit.

Hearing Su Rian's words, the woman nodded and said, "That's right, on the first day your store opened, Xiao Lin once came to your store to buy a hairpin..." The woman said and pointed. One of the two maids standing behind him then pointed to the hairpin on his hair.

Su Rian didn't know what she was here for, and was afraid of finding fault, so she didn't speak, just looked at her.

The woman didn't get angry when she saw it, and continued: "The hairpin that you bought at that time was also recommended by the doctor. In fact, I didn't have much hope at that time..." The woman touched her belly, and her face was filled with joy. Said: "I didn't expect to be pregnant." The

woman's tone sounded light.

After hearing her words, Su Rian finally breathed a sigh of relief and smiled: "It's good if I can help you."

"You know what?" Hearing Su Rian's words, the woman said a little excitedly: "My husband and I are married. It's been five years, although my husband said it's okay to have no children, but I've been unable to get through it, and I've been looking for a way to get pregnant all these years... I didn't expect it, thank you." The woman said, and suddenly burst into tears.

The switch seems to be on, there is no sign at all.

This made Su Rian look stunned.

He waved his hands again and again: "You're welcome, you're welcome, this is also your destiny."

"You can talk." The woman said, pulling Su Rian to sit on the chair and saying, "I think you are also pregnant, a few It's been a month?"

"It's been more than five months." Su Rian was still a little ashamed.

I feel that this kind of thing should not be put on the bright side, but the woman in front of me...

"Congratulations." The woman said, and then added: "I've been for more than three months."

Her tone was full of joy.

Even Su Rian was infected, congratulations to her: "Congratulations to you too." The

woman smiled and accepted Su Rian's congratulations happily, and then said: "In addition to thanking you today, we have one more thing, I will listen to you. Said that besides the hairpins that can make people pregnant, there are also hairpins and bracelets that can relieve fatigue and enhance physical fitness?"

"Well."

Su Rian said, standing up from the chair, then walked over to the shelf, Introduced to the woman who followed him: "In addition to the ones that can relieve fatigue and enhance physical fitness, there are also ones that can keep warm and cool down. Oh, by the way, there are also special ones for children, which can make them smarter."

Saying that, Su Rian stood up from the chair, then walked over to the shelf, and introduced to the woman who followed him: "In addition to the ones that can relieve fatigue and enhance physical fitness, there are also ones that can keep warm and cool down, oh, By the way, there are also special products for children, which can make children smart."

"And there are other products that can make children smart?" The woman was obviously more interested in children's things.

"Yes." Su Rian nodded.

"What's the difference between the bracelet and the hairpin?" The woman said as she picked up the hairpin and bracelet on the shelf and looked at it carefully. Both the hairpin and the bracelet were exquisitely carved.

Not to mention the effect, just this style is attractive enough.

Thinking that the woman suddenly asked Su Rian, "You made these hairpins?"

"No." Su Rian shook his head.

Seeing that he didn't say anything, the woman thought it was where he bought the goods, so it was inconvenient to say, so she didn't ask any further.

Su Rian originally wanted to say it, but looking at the appearance of the woman, she thought that the woman was not interested, so she didn't say anything, but continued the previous topic: "The bracelet is made of more material than the hairpin, and the bracelet can be worn on the hand at all times. , unlike the hairpin, which must be saved at night, so the effect of the bracelet will be slightly better than that of the hairpin." After

speaking, Su Rian handed a bracelet made of yellow pineapple wood to the woman: "This is thermal insulation, you can try it. ." The

woman took the bracelet suspiciously, and was startled by the temperature on the bracelet: "It's so warm, it's amazing." Then she turned her head and glanced at the rows of tables on the shelf, and smiled slightly: "No wonder you two. The store is so warm."

She has been to many stores, but this is the first one that is so warm.

She felt it when she came in, but was too embarrassed to ask.

Now hearing Su Rian say this, he immediately sighs.

Su Rian smiled and said nothing.

The woman looked at the bracelet for a long time, put it down and tried other bracelets, and finally asked Su Rian: "In addition to buying a lot of hairpins, is there any other way to make the house as warm as this? ?"

He always felt that Su Rian could give her the answer she wanted.

Sure enough, hearing her words, Su Rian nodded and said, "Yes." After that, she added, "But it will take a lot of money."

"How much?" the woman asked.

"..." Su Rian frowned, then said, "I don't know how much, I have to go back and ask for you."

"Ask?" The woman raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, ask the person who made the hairpin."

The woman glanced at Su Rian, then at Su Xiaoming, who greeted guests at the door, and asked Su Rian, "Can I trouble you to ask now?" After that, she explained, "We are not locals, we need to go back and forth. A lot of time, more troublesome." He pointed to his slightly bulging belly.

Su Rian thought for a while, and said, "We live far away, and it will take at least an hour and a half to go back and forth. If you can wait, I will ask someone to ask. If you can't wait..."

Su Rian didn't say anything. Yes, but the meaning is already clear.

The woman thought for a while and said, "I'm sorry." Su Rian greeted Lai Su Xiaoming and asked him to go home and talk to Xue Wenhan.

Su Xiaoming's speed was very fast. He arrived at home in more than half an hour and told Xue Wenhan about the matter. Xue Wenhan gave him a holiday and rode a mule to the town by himself.

The mule was faster, and Xue Wenhan arrived in town in a quarter of an hour.

After sending the mules to the carriage shop, Xue Wenhan went to the shop.

When Xue Wenhan went, Su Rian was talking to a woman. Seeing Xue Wenhan and Su Rian standing up, she asked, "Husband.

" .

After Su Rian took it on, Xue Wenhan asked the woman, "You want to warm your home?"

The woman was slightly surprised when she saw Xue Wenhan's appearance. After that, she glanced at Su Rian subconsciously again. She felt that Su Rian was not worthy of Xue Wenhan, but she didn't want to say anything if she wanted to, so she nodded and said, "Yes."

Xue Wenhan asked Su Rian sat down, stood next to Su Rian, and said to the woman, "It's okay to warm the house, but before that, I need to remind you that once the house warms up, it will be hot even in summer. Enough room to keep you separate for winter and summer, which I don't recommend."

"This way..." The woman nodded, thinking.

Letting her ponder, Xue Wenhan didn't speak anymore, but turned to look at Su Ri'an.

Sure enough, seeing Su Rian looking at him without blinking, Xue Wenhan suddenly smiled, raised his hand and rubbed his head, then asked Su Rian, "Are you tired?"

"Not tired." Su Rian Shaking his head, he subconsciously leaned on Xue Wenhan's body.

After leaning in, he suddenly realized that there were people in the store sitting up again, looking like he was caught doing something bad, which made Xue Wenhan couldn't help but want to tease him.

He was obviously a man who was not much shorter than himself, but he always made him want to tease him. In Xue Wenhan's eyes, his brother was automatically classified as a man.

Just when Xue Wenhan and Su Rian were secretly interacting, the woman suddenly spoke again and asked, "In addition to warming the house, can you make the house cool in summer?"

"Yes." Xue Wenhan said, and let go of her hand. Holding Su Rian's hand, he walked over to the shelf, took a hairpin of Populus euphratica, and handed it to the woman: "Touch this."

Xue Wenhan didn't say the effect, and the woman almost threw the hairpin with ice.