Chapter 59

After the Chinese New Year, in the blink of an eye, it was the day when Su Riyue got married.

The Orion family and Su Shiping's family are both well-off families in Baiyanggou, and Su Riyue's marriage is also grand.

The most conspicuous is the ox cart with the big red flowers tied, and the groom next to the ox cart wearing a new red dress.

Because of poverty, few bridegrooms will wear red clothes when they pick up their relatives - because it is not practical.

Once married, it is useless to wear it once.

Of course, there are also some people who only wear a wedding dress at home. The father wears the elder brother's dress, the elder brother wears the younger brother's dress, and sometimes even uncles and cousins, as long as the difference in stature is not too big, the wedding dress is the wedding dress. Clothes.

The clothes on Li Hui's body looked brand new.

You can envy the boys and girls who are watching the lively around - because the bridegroom is wearing a new wedding dress, in most cases, it means that the situation of their family will not be too bad.

A girl got married a year ago.

Without the ox cart, the groom was picked up in an old, washed and whitish garment.

A comparison with Su Riyue is heart-wrenching.

But when he thought that Su Riyue was the son of Lizheng's family, he could only sigh.

Sigh people's life is good, will be reincarnated.

According to Bai Cang's custom, when the bride is being followed, her siblings and cousins ​​will go with the bride.

Those who have dinner at a later time will come over.

As Su Riyue's older brother, Su Rian naturally wanted to go with him.

Su Douzi is a happy boy, so Xue Wenhan specially bought him a new red dress, making Su Douzi happy as if he were married.

The night before Su Riyue got married, she didn't sleep much, and the next morning it was still dark and she woke up Xue Wenhan and Su Rian.

To dress him up.

Su Rian was directly pissed off.

He was very sleepy after getting enough sleep these days. The little bastard woke him up so early that he couldn't be sleepy all day.

"Yeah", she put Su Douzi under one arm, Su Rian said, "Be good, Douzi, sleep a little longer." Then he fell asleep again.

Seeing that Su Rian didn't respond after making trouble for a long time, Su Douzi ran to make trouble with Xue Wenhan again.

Xue Wenhan was so upset by him that he had no choice but to get up and give him a bath, put on new clothes, and brush his hair.

Xue Wenhan's hair was so ugly that he was despised.

In the end, Su Ri'an had to get up again, and while combing Su Douzi's hair, he yawned and said, "If you didn't know, you thought you were going to get married today?"

"Amu, what is marriage?"

"..." Su Ri Ann got all of his hair into his hands, tied it up, and stuck a hairpin behind it.

did not speak.

Because he didn't know what to say.

For a long time, he only uttered a sentence: "Marriage is marriage." After that, he added: "Just like your aunt and uncle are married today."

"Oh." Su Douzi nodded vaguely.

Su Douzi's hair is like the hair that the little guys in the country usually do, but his clothes are so good that he can compare with the little boys, girls and boys who went with him.

It's not good to make those little brothers and little girls cry.

In the end, Su Riyue had no choice but to pull him to the kang of his wedding room and prevent him from going out.

However, Su Douzi was still a person who couldn't sit still. After sitting for a while, she didn't want to sit anymore. She pestered Su Riyue and acted like a spoiled child: "Gum, I want to go out to play."

"No." Su Riyue categorically rejected him.

He didn't want his marriage to be messed up and get into a fight, even if it was a child.

Blame it on your dad for dressing you so well, it makes you jealous.

"Gum, Gum, Auntie..." Su Douzi wrapped around Su Riyue, circled around Su Riyue, turned around and turned happy, and forgot about going out.

Su Riyue sat aside, secretly admiring Su Rian for being able to bring up the naughty Su Douzi, and at the same time thinking: Children are really scary.

But he will have a baby soon.

Thinking of this, Su Riyue suddenly became unhappy.

It would be better if you had a good one, but if you had a Sudouzi...you shouldn't be exhausted.

When Su Rian came in from the outside, she saw him with a bitter face, thought he was homesick, and asked, "Are you homesick?"

"Well." Su Riyue nodded, although she didn't think about it, she also almost.

Su Ri'an walked over, poured a glass of water, and asked him, "Drink?"

"No." Su Riyue said.

Su Rian took a sip of water, walked over to catch Su Douzi who was running towards him, and said, "I can't do anything about it, I'll be familiar with it in a few days."

"..." Saying it means not saying it, Su Riyue was too lazy to pay attention to him.

At noon, the family members came and ate the feast. With Su Riyue tearful, the people from the Su family went back.

On the way, Su Riqin teased a few brothers a lot.

Except for Xue Wenhan.

Originally, Su Riqin planned to make fun of Xue Wenhan, but Xue Wenhan held Su Douzi with a serious expression, and Su Riqin didn't dare to take a few glances.

Because of this, even Su Rian laughed less.

Su Riming's brother couldn't make fun of him, and his final goal fell on Su Rihui, who was not married yet.

The teasing little man blushed and raised his hands to beg Su Riqin for mercy, but the more he begged Su Riqin, he didn't let him go. In the end, Su Riming couldn't stand it any longer and spoke for him.

Only then did Su Riqin let him go.

When he got home, Su Rian sighed, took off his new clothes, put on the clothes he usually wears at home, and sat on the kang in a daze with a pillow.

Xue Wenhan went in, saw his appearance and asked, "What's the matter?"

Su Rian spent a long time, and finally said a little embarrassedly, "Husband, why don't I go to Uncle Langzhong's house to have a look? ?"

He vomited on the seat today.

Because of this vomiting, Su Rian also remembered his sleepiness recently, but as Big Bom said, his pregnancy mole was light in color and it was not easy to get pregnant.

Therefore, he wanted to visit Lang Zhong's house.

At this time, Su Rian simply forgot about the hairpin that could make people pregnant in their small shop.

But Xue Wenhan didn't know. Hearing what he said, he thought something was wrong with him, and asked, "What's wrong? I'm sick?" His brows furrowed.

Saying that, Xue Wenhan raised his hand and touched his forehead.

His hand moved down and landed on his shoulder. The other hand took away the pillow in his arms, pulled him into his arms, and gently patted Su Rian's back a few times like a child. .

Su Rian smiled.

He hugged him, and then said a little embarrassedly: "I think I probably have it."

"What?" Although he knew that Su Rian was a brother, but looking at his appearance that was almost the same as a man, Xue Wenhan was really I can't remember such a creature.

Hearing Su Rian's words suddenly, he was stunned.

It was only later that I realized, "Really?" I was very shocked.

Xue Wenhan amused Su Rian with a surprised look, and rubbed his arms in his arms with a smile, "I don't know, I'm going to Uncle Langzhong's house and let Uncle Langzhong take care of him."

"I'll accompany you."

"No need." When I returned to Su Rian, I was frightened. There was a man who accompanied his husband to see it.

Not to be ashamed.

"What are you afraid of?" Xue Wenhan disagreed with his point of view: "You are my husband, what's wrong with me going with you?" This is like a maternity check-up in the 21st century. Isn't it right and proper for a husband to accompany his daughter-in-law?

But this world... the woman's brother is pregnant, sneaky, like a thief.

Xue Wenhan was very uncomfortable.

But he doesn't have the ability to change the world, he just needs to change the views of his little husband a little.

Su Rian still didn't agree, and finally Xue Wenhan reluctantly agreed.

I went to Uncle Langzhong's house to check, and sure enough, she was pregnant.

According to Uncle Langzhong, it is possible that they are still twins, but Su Rian is very happy.

Not only Su Rian, but Xue Wenhan was also very happy.

I can't wait to give Su Rian to him, and to shame Su Rian, with a flushed face: "Don't do this." It's too embarrassing.

"How am I?" Xue Wenhan asked knowingly that he was shy.

"It's a shame." Su Rian said.

Xue Wenhan snorted and saw that his face was blushing and didn't dare to tease him any more, for fear that he would accidentally offend Su Rian and get angry.

It is best not to be angry when I hear that people who are pregnant are not good for children.

For their children, he couldn't make Su Rian angry either.

After laughing, Xue Wenhan said, "Stop talking." Then he raised his hand and touched Su Rian's slightly bulging belly, which he couldn't tell unless he looked closely.

I remember what Uncle Langzhong said.

The baby is almost three months old, which means they are pregnant the first few times.

Thinking about it, Xue Wenhan raised his hand and touched Su Rian's mole, who said that a brother with a light mole would not be able to get pregnant.

Isn't that very nice?

At this moment, Xue Wenhan also forgot the hairpin he made with bad intentions and the tub that Su Rian still used every day, which Su Rian hadn't discovered yet.

Recently, Su Douzi found out that Daddy has become very good to Eminem, so good that he has no time to be good to him.

In response, Su Douzi protested several times, but to no avail.

Now the little guy has to set aside a few minutes every day to feel sad and miss the daddy who spoiled him.

However, all this changed when he overheard Daddy and Eminem saying that Eminem had a little brother in his belly, and Su Douzi became obedient.

Especially when it comes to his Eminem.

He Eminem told him to go east, go east, let him go west and go west, and the good Su Rian was surprised. When he asked, he found out that the little guy knew that he was pregnant and that he had a little brother or little sister.

"No wonder." Xue Wenhan smiled.

very happy.

When the child was five months old, Xue Wenhan did not let Su Rian go to the shop.

Su Rian quit, raised her hand and pointed at the peasant women who were still working in the field behind the house.

"Look at their belly so big and still work. I'm only five months old, and they are so delicate there." Not from the city.

You also need a maidservant to serve you.

Xue Wenhan said it several times, but Su Rian didn't listen.

In the end, after some theory, the two decided that Su Rian must go home to recuperate when the child was seven and a half months old. Although Su Rian was reluctant, but could not bear Xue Wenhan's nagging, he agreed.

Because Su Rian was pregnant, Xue Wenhan asked him a helper - the little boy who saved Su Douzi last time.

Originally, Xue Wenhan didn't want the child, after all, it was child labor.

He was still somewhat conflicted.

But because the child's family background was as miserable as the former Su Rian, Su Rian sympathized with him. In addition to saving Su Douzi last time, Su Rian was also grateful to him and insisted on him.

Xue Wenhan had no choice but to follow him.

Anyway, as Su Rian said, their work is easy, and children are not necessarily worse than adults.