Chapter 21

Take a shower and come out.

Xue Wenhan found that Su Rian did not go back to his own house, but sat on a small bench waiting for him at the door of his house.

Xue Wenhan was a little surprised.

Seeing Xue Wenhan coming out, Su Rian hurriedly stood up leaning on a wooden stick and asked Xue Wenhan, "Are you okay?"

This was the first time that Su Rian cared about herself. I wanted to say, "It's okay." Then Su Rian said, "If you're okay, can you go to the uncle's house to bring the beans back, I'm not very convenient..."

Su Rian looked down at his legs. .

When you go to the uncle's house, the uncle will definitely ask questions, and maybe he will give him something when he comes, and the aunt will be unhappy again.

Xue Wenhan: "..."

Co-author didn't care about him just now.

White was happy.

However, the beans still had to be brought back. With a sound of "um", Xue Wenhan instructed Su Rian: "Go inside, don't stay outside, and we'll eat when I bring the beans back."

It was already late. , If you don't eat it, you can't see it anymore.

Su Rian said "Okay", looked at Xue Wenhan's hair that was dripping on her shoulders and dripping with water, hesitated, and then reminded Xue Wenhan, "Would you like to... tie your hair?" It would be rude to go out like this.

Although Xue Wenhan is a man.

Hearing Su Rian's words, Xue Wenhan was stunned, then raised his hand and touched the wet hair on his head, shook his head a little helplessly, and smiled,

"Forget it."

Forget that he is also an ancient man with long hair now.

Saying "I'll go in and tie it", Xue Wenhan turned back to the room, found a hair band that matched his clothes, and roughly fixed his hair.

After coming out, he said to Su Rian, who was still standing at the door: "I'm going, you can go back to the house." Then he left the yard under Su Rian's gaze.

After Xue Wenhan left, Su Rian jumped into the room he and Su Douzi were living in one by one leaning on wooden sticks.

I don't really want to go out.

As soon as he went out, Aunt Fu's attentiveness made him very uncomfortable.

It's better to stay in the room and wait for Xue Wenhan to come back.

Xue Wenhan went quickly and came back quickly, mainly because he did not arrive at Su Shiping's house, and he met Su Shiping and a group of people who came down from the mountain on the way.

Looking at Xue Wenhan, who was wearing a brocade gown, with loosely tied hair and a face like a crown of jade, who was completely different from the mountain just now, everyone was stunned.

It was Su Douzi who reacted first, and shouted "Daddy" across the distance.

Xue Wenhan laughed, "Hey", walked over and asked Su Shiping to say hello, took Su Douzi from Su Shiping's hand, and then He turned his head and glanced at Su Wuniu, who was being carried by a few strong young men behind him, and asked, "Isn't he dead?"

Su Shiping laughed angrily at his question.

Did you ask that?

However, he still said: "No, but if I survived, it is estimated that I will be disabled in the future." It's okay to be disabled.

Su Shiping was not sad for him at all.

A little bit happy.

Although as a member, he should not have such thoughts, but... I can't control it.

He was just happy.

A bastard like Su Wuniu, if he was not a scholar, he would have driven him out of the village long ago, but he is a scholar, and he is not qualified to drive others away, this time.

Remnant.

Let's see how he will be a monster in the future.

Now the tax is heavy, accounting for almost 20% of the harvest, sometimes even more; Su Wuniu is a scholar, and the property under his name does not need to be taxed, and those old men will definitely not let him die.

But not letting him die will certainly not make him feel better.

In the future, he will suffer from Su Wuniu.

Tell him to bully Douzi like that before.

Heaven's way is good for reincarnation, who the heaven will forgive.

Seeing Su Shiping's schadenfreude in his eyes, Xue Wenhan smiled and said nothing, he could understand.

As far as Su Wuniu's previous actions were concerned, there were many people in the village who didn't like him.

There are more people who want to make him feel bad.

Including Su Rian.

Thinking of this, Xue Wenhan remembered that he asked Su Rian what's the voice just now under the cliff, and Su Rian said nothing without expression.

Couldn't help laughing.

Afterwards, Xue Wenhan raised his hand, rubbed Su Douzi's soft hair in his arms, and said to everyone, "Su Wuniu will be handed over to you, I'll take the beans back first." After that, he said to Su Shiping a couple of times. Voice.

He asked Su Douzi to say goodbye to Su Shiping and all the villagers, and returned home with Su Douzi in his arms.

At home, Aunt Fu had already prepared the meal, and when she saw Xue Wenhan entering the door, she asked, "Master, the meal is ready, do you want to eat now?" Entering the door with Su Douzi.

As soon as he entered the door and couldn't see Aunt Fu, Su Douzi secretly leaned into his ear and asked, "Dad, why are they still at our house? Don't you go back to sleep?"

Xue Wenhan was laughed at by Su Douzi's words.

What he said in the day was prudent, and thought he understood.

It turned out to be a small Nanguo.

Xue Wenhan told Su Douzi the words that Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu would live in their house in the future. He didn't know if the little guy understood, but his head was very diligent.

When you ask if you understand, it will be clear.

I don't know if it's true or false.

As soon as he entered the door, Su Rian came out.

Leaning on a wooden stick - Xue Wenhan didn't take a close look before, but now that he looked at it, the stick still had thorns on it, and he thought it must have been found in the firewood pile.

It seems that in addition to the bathtub, Su Rian also has to make crutches.

The tub needs a lot of wood, so I can't rush it, but a cane is fine.

When you go out, you can just cut a piece from the tree.

As soon as Su Douzi entered the door, he happily shouted "Amu", Su Rian agreed, and when he turned around, he saw Xue Wenhan staring at his leg, shrank uncomfortably, and then asked Xue Wenhan, "What's wrong?

" It's alright." Xue Wenhan looked back and asked him, "What does Uncle Langzhong say when you go to Langzhong's house?"

Su Rian gave an "oh" and said, "Uncle Lan Langzhong said that the poison of this snake is not serious, and you later, again..." As he spoke, he remembered that Xue Wenhan took off his shoes and lifted his bottom in front of so many people. Regarding the pants, Su Rian's face turned slightly red, and even the mole behind his ears turned bright red.

"Again, what's the matter, don't worry, I grabbed two pairs of antidote, and said that I'll just go to his place after eating it." Su Rian was a little embarrassed.

Seeing Su Rian's blushing, Xue Wenhan was very self-aware and didn't think that Su Rian was blushing because he fell in love with her. She was probably embarrassed. "What's the matter with me?"

Su Rian probably didn't expect Xue Wenhan to ask such a question. After a moment's surprise, he raised his head suddenly and looked at Xue Wenhan in surprise. He opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but in the end he was a little annoyed. did not say.

Xue Wenhan was amused by his reaction.

After laughing, he stopped provoking him, and said, "Okay, okay, let's make fun of you, let's go, let's go to eat, if we don't eat it

, it will be impossible." Although there are oil lamps, but that thing is not bright hall.

Moreover, oil lamps cost oil. With Su Rian's accustomed temperament, he was reluctant to use those oil lamps that didn't light up. Xue Wenhan had learned about this last night.

Hearing that Xue Wenhan changed the subject, Su Rian couldn't hold back.

He lowered his head and said "um", followed behind Xue Wenhan except for the room. When he got to the main room, Aunt Fu had already put all the food on the table.

There were three pairs of chopsticks and three bowls on the table, apparently for the three of them.

Before entering the door, Su Douzi smelled the fragrance. As soon as she entered, she saw the meat and vegetables on the table that were better than what they ate during the Chinese New Year, as well as white rice. Su Douzi immediately became restless and hugged excitedly. He touched Xue Wenhan's neck: "Daddy, is this for us to eat?"

"Well," Xue Wenhan smiled and looked at him staring at the food with bright eyes, gulping saliva, and smiled: "Do you like Douzi?"

"Mmmm." Su Douzi nodded again and again, her eyes never taking her eyes off the table.

He didn't even hear his favorite Eminem calling him.

He looked like a hungry wolf, as if he had not been given food for so many days, so he could not wait to threw himself on the dining table.

Su Rian was annoyed by his appearance.

Although he himself was a little greedy when he saw the delicious food at this table.

But Su Douzi...it's so embarrassing, I really don't want to tell people that this is his son.

After being angry, Su Rian's heart was empty again. To put it bluntly, he was still incompetent. If he had the ability, he would give Su Douzi delicious food every day, and Su Douzi would not become like this when he saw a good meal.

I sighed in my heart.

Su Rian also noticed the chopsticks and bowls on the dining table, and then asked Xue Wenhan, "Aren't Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu eating with us?"

He grew up in the village after all.

I still feel a little uncomfortable about the sudden appearance of two more servants at home.

Not to mention let Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu eat another meal.

——Because in the village, only the most vicious mother-in-law or daughter-in-law would not let someone in the family eat at the table and let him eat separately.

Although Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu are not theirs.

But since Xue Wenhan bought it, it is a family.

Let them eat separately, Su Rian is a little embarrassed.

Xue Wenhan glanced at Su Rian, hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Then let's eat together today, I'll go out and call someone." It's okay to have two meals a day. The three of them couldn't finish it.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Rian let out an "um". Originally, he wanted to go out and call someone, but his legs were so swollen that it was inconvenient, so he didn't act.

It was Su Douzi, who became uneasy when he heard Xue Wenhan's words.

He shouted for Xue Wenhan to let him down.

Xue Wenhan originally wanted to let him down, but when he heard his words, he picked him up and carried him away.

While making Su Rian laugh, Su Douzi shouted "Daddy, why are you doing this, I don't want to go out!!"

Although he shouted, he knew how to be measured and stopped after a few words. .

He snorted softly twice, put his head in Xue Wenhan's arms and ignored Xue Wenhan.

It wasn't until Xue Wenhan called in Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu who were pushing three and four, and put them on the chair next to Su Ri'an, the little guy was fine.