Chapter 36

Before Slag Gong lived in the town almost every day, Xue Wenhan was still familiar with the town.

After arriving in the town, Xue Wenhan took Su Ri'an directly to the place where the beggars gathered in the town - the old theater in the east of town.

People in Baicang like to listen to opera, but people in small towns are not as good as big families, and they can't afford a theater troupe, so there is a tradition of people from one village or several nearby villages jointly paying money to invite theatrical troupe to sing opera on New Year's and festivals .

Because there are many people watching the play, in order to allow more people to watch the play, their theater buildings are built very tall.

Just like the one in front of Xue Wenhan and the others, although it is very dilapidated, it still looks taller than the other surrounding buildings.

Because singing involves the things of the gods, the theater is not only tall, but also made of excellent materials, so although it is dilapidated... But for the homeless beggars in the town, this is the best place 's residence.

Therefore, if you want to find beggars, you should come here.

Xue Wenhan came to find the beggar, of course not because he was kind, but because they were the most well-informed people in the town, none of them...

If Xue Wenhan wanted to buy hairpins, he definitely couldn't set up a stall, at least he had to have a small storefront.

No one knows better than these beggars where there are little facades for rent.

So, as soon as he came to town, Xue Wenhan went to the pastry shop to buy some steamed buns and brought this old theater with them.

Sure enough, these beggars heard Xue Wenhan ask where there is a rental shop in the town recently, just as he thought.

Immediately, an eleven- or twelve-year-old beggar said, "Ahead, the snack bar next to Jiuchuanjia Cloth Shop has closed. Now the house is rented out, but the rent is a bit expensive."

After hesitating for a while, he said again, "But that store is relatively small, if you need a bigger one, go straight ahead in the west of town, there are three or four storefronts on the side, the store is bigger and the rent is cheap, but The location is not good."

"Aside from that, there is also a shop for rent next to Ruyifang Py." After the child finished speaking, another child said again.

When he went out this morning, he heard people say

"This way..." Xue Wenhan nodded, handed them the steamed buns in his hand, thanked them, and walked with Su Rian to the Jiuchuan family cloth shop.

The reason why Xue Wenhan went to see where was first was because it was the center of the town, and on the other hand, it was close to Jiuchuanjia Cloth Shop.

Jiuchuanjia Cloth Shop is the largest cloth shop in the town. There are various grades of cloth in the shop, and the traffic flow is large.

Moreover, cloth makes clothes, and he sells hairpins, which complement each other, and the effect will definitely not be wrong at that time.

Xue Wenhan actually liked that place quite a bit, but after taking a look, he liked it even more.

However, the owner does not intend to rent, but to sell.

It seems that the whole family is moving and will not come back in the future, so I want to sell this place.

The price is really not cheap, and it is no wonder that he has released the news for several days and has not sold it yet.

The store is suitable, and the hairpin is just right. Although the price is a bit expensive, Xue Wenhan still intends to buy it.

After speaking to the waiter who was watching the store, he asked him to find their owner. Xue Wenhan took Su Rian to a nearby show.

Originally, Xue Wenhan planned to buy things for Su Rian, but they were all rejected by Su Rian's words like "No, I still have them at home, don't need to buy so much, it's too wasteful".

In the end, Xue Wenhan had no choice but to buy something in the name of Su Douzi.

After that, the two returned to the small shop, and the shop owner had already arrived. Originally, the owner of the store was a little unhappy because of waiting for others, but after seeing Xue Wenhan, the unpleasantness disappeared completely.

He hurriedly greeted him eagerly, "Ah, it turned out to be Young Master Xue, and Xiao Lin didn't tell us, Young Master Xue, come in and have a look."

Although Xue Wenhan didn't know the owner of the shop, but because the scumbag used to live in the town, the town Most of the people here know Xue Wenhan.

Knowing that Xue Wenhan was generous, the shop owner lost sight of his happy eyes when he saw Xue Wenhan.

Even Su Rian, who came in with S Xue Wenhan, didn't pay attention.

The result of this inattentiveness is that in the end, Su Rian continued to talk about a car of silver money.

Xue Wenhan didn't know that Su Rian was able to bargain so much. As soon as he heard the shop owner's words, he subconsciously said a very low price.

The shop owner was a little unhappy when he saw Su Rian talking, he ignored Su Rian and only set his eyes on Xue Wenhan.

Xue Wenhan squinted slightly, pulled Su Rian in front of him, and said to the shop owner with a displeased expression, "My husband's meaning is what I mean."

Su Rian was originally annoyed at being ignored by the shopkeeper. I have no measure myself.

Su Rian's face immediately turned red when Xue Wenhan was suddenly pulled in front of him.

He grabbed it carefully, and Xue Wenhan put the hand on his side, feeling warm in his heart, and even the unpleasantness of being ignored by the store owner disappeared.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, the shopkeeper's eyes flashed with surprise.

But he is in business, and his response is very fast. Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, his face changed immediately, and he said to Su Rian with a smile, "This little brother, this price is really low. I think you and Xue Gongzi also sincerely want to buy it, why don't you buy it again? Add some money, look at it again, if possible, I will buy it."

He said as if he felt that he was at a loss, and said, "Hey, this is why our whole family is moving out, or we just set the price for a dime. The money will not be less."

Su Rian was unmoved, and finally bought the small shop at a price that was not too low, but definitely lower than Xue Wenhan's budget.

When he negotiated the price, he said it very well, but when he actually paid the price, Su Rian hesitated again. He secretly reached out and tugged at Xue Wenhan. "

This shop is too expensive, thirty-two taels of silver.

Thirty-two taels of silver is the income of their countrymen's family for several years or more. Now he opened his mouth and said it.

I was a little worried that Xue Wenhan didn't have enough money, and also worried that Xue Wenhan thought that he would not bargain and that it was too expensive.

How could Xue Wenhan know what he was thinking? Seeing his cautious face, he smiled, squeezed his hand, and said, "Don't worry, your husband still has some money."

Su Rian looked at him After a glance, he lowered his head slightly, and made a soft "um".

The shop owner probably knew something about Xue Wenhan... Not only the shop owner, but almost everyone in the town knew that Xue Wenhan didn't like his country man.

Therefore, seeing Xue Wenhan smiling and looking at Su Rian, holding Su Rian's hand affectionately, it is up to Su Rian to decide even such a big thing as buying a house.

I was very surprised.

After the surprise, the mind became active again.