Chapter 79

Before going to work the next morning, several people told Xue Wenhan the results of their consideration. Except for Su Rihui, who changed from a shopkeeper to a carpenter, the others remained the same.

Su Rihui didn't want to change himself either. What he wanted to do most was to look at shops - to make money.

But his father, Eminem, even his brother and good-natured sister-in-law did not agree with his choice, and thought that learning carpentry was more promising - because carpentry was a skilled job.

Once you learn it, you can do it for a lifetime, and watch the store...you can watch the store when you're young, but it's not good to watch the store when you're older.

Therefore, he was ordered to choose a more "promising" carpenter.

Seeing him pouting his mouth that could hang an oil lamp, Xue Wenhan probably guessed what was going on, smiled and let the others practice first, and asked him, "Don't want to learn carpentry?"

"I want to see a shop, but I am Daddy Em. They won't let them." After these days, Su Rihui was no longer so afraid of Xue Wenhan, and when he heard Xue Wenhan's question, he immediately sued.

He tried to ask Xue Wenhan to help him convince his father Eminem: "Five brothers, tell me and my father Eminem and the others, let me go to the shop... I will definitely work very hard to sell things when I go there. Brother is the same."

Xue Wenhan glanced at him, met his bright eyes, and his heart flashed, if Su Rihui had this mentality to learn carpentry from him, he would definitely not learn anything in the end.

Saying it would disgrace him.

Xue Wenhan will never allow such a thing to happen.

He turned sideways, hooked over the stool next to him, brought it over, sat down opposite Su Rihui, looked at Su Rihui, Xue Wenhan asked, "Why do you want to see the shop?"

Su Rihui did not expect Xue Wenhan to sit down and have a heart-to-heart talk with him, he was stunned and did not answer Xue Wenhan's words. , but lowered his head.

Xue Wenhan couldn't wait for his answer, so he answered for him: "Do you think it's easy for your seventh brother to make money?" So he also wanted to see the shop.

"No." Su Rihui said in a weak voice.

"Isn't it?" Xue Wenhan smiled, looked at him and asked again.

"..." Su Rihui was silent and did not answer.

Xue Wenhan looked at him like that, and without waiting for his answer, he said directly: "Your seventh brother earns a lot, but do you know how much I earn in January?"

"...How much?" Su Rihui finally raised his head, Ask Xue Wenhan.

Xue Wenhan didn't answer him directly, but asked him: "I gave you a deposit bar last night, brother-in-law, did you see it?"

"You see it." Su Rihui said that Cai Qiang was written on the deposit bar. A deposit of seven hundred taels of silver for Xue Wenhan.

"Since you have seen it, then you should also know that the deposit on the deposit gold bar is seven hundred taels, right?"

"Yes." Su Rihui nodded.

"Seven hundred taels, then do you know how much your seventh brother can get for the seven hundred taels?"

"I don't know." Su Rihui shook his head. He only knew that his seventh brother could make money. Before he went to town to accompany his seventh brother to give When Wenning dumplings and bean cakes bought a full moon gift, his seventh brother casually spent six taels of silver without blinking.

In the past, his seventh brother was stingy.

When I got to town, I only bought him two cents of pink fish, and even five cents of Yangchun noodles were reluctant to let him eat.

Every time he went to town with him, he had to come back hungry.

But now...

"I don't know... Let me tell you, Cai Qiang ordered the order from me yesterday, so your seventh brother can't get a penny, which means that all the seven hundred taels of silver are from me. Yes; of course, if Cai Qiang made the order from your seventh brother, then what he can get is five percent of seven hundred taels, which is thirty-five taels..."

"A lot..." Su Rihui subconsciously.

I don't know if Xue Wenhan got the most or Su Riyue got the most.

Xue Wenhan didn't ask, but asked him, "Then do you think I took more or your seventh brother took more?"

Su Rihui froze when he heard Xue Wenhan's question.

From his meal, Xue Wenhan saw that the "a lot" he said just now should be referring to Su Riyue, and almost laughed angrily.

"You are too many." After a long time, Su Rihui replied.

"I'm a carpenter, and your seventh brother is a shopkeeper, so do you still think shopkeepers make more money?"

Su Rihui shook his head and said nothing.

It is estimated that there is a war between heaven and man in the mind.

Xue Wenhan didn't force him either.

He said, "Think about it again, I'll go see what they've done." He got up.

Xue Wenhan got up, but before he could walk away, Su Rihui stopped him again: "Fifth brother."

"What's wrong?" Xue Wenhan stopped and turned around.

"But there is one question I don't understand." Su Rihui said.

"What's the problem?" Xue Wenhan asked. He heard the door slam just after asking, and then Li Hui, Zhou Shu, Xu Qiao and the others came.

"Fifth brother." "Little master."

Knowing that Su Rian was coming, Xue Wenhan turned around, saw Su Rian holding the dumpling, and said to Li Hui and the others, "You are busy with your work, leave me alone."

"How did you come here? Now, is there something?" Xue Wenhan walked over, washed his hands, and then reached out to hug the dumplings.

Su Rian let go, handed the dumpling to him, and then said, "It's alright, I'll come and see you guys." He was really boring.

"The bean cake matchmaker brought it?" Xue Wenhan raised his hand and teased the dumpling. The dumpling laughed and looked very happy.

"No." Su Rian said, looking at the dumpling, teasing the dumpling: "Aunt Fu is taking it, Hongniang is going to milk the goat."

Su Rian said, and then looked at Xue Wenhan: "Are you busy? ?"

"Fortunately, not too busy." Xue Wenhan said.

Su Rian had already roughly swept the room while he was talking. He saw Su Rihui sitting alone in the corner and asked Xue Wenhan, "What's wrong with Xiaohui?"

Sometimes Su Douzi made a mistake, and Xue Wenhan would Punish Su Douzi to stand in the corner.

So seeing Su Rihui sitting alone in the corner, Su Rian subconsciously thought that Su Rihui made a mistake and was punished by Xue Wenhan to stand in the corner.

"It's alright." Xue Wenhan turned to look at Su Rihui, then turned back: "I want to see the shop. Uncle and the others told him to learn carpentry. I asked him to think about it."

"Xiaohui wants to see the shop?" Su Rian asked. .

Thinking of what Su Riyue told him before, Su Rihui envied him for making a lot of money and smiled.

"Well." Su Rihui nodded and lowered his head.

Don't ask, just listening to Su Rian's tone, he knew that Su Rian did not agree with his decision.

Su Rihui suddenly felt that the whole world was against him.

The whole body revealed a mid-second aura that refused to communicate.

Su Rian glanced at him, and then suggested: "In this case, let Xiaohui follow Brother Yue to the shop tomorrow to have a look. It happens to be a gathering tomorrow, there are many people, Brother Yue and the others are busy, Xiaohui passed by. Can you help me?"

"Go?" Xue Wenhan asked Su Rihui.

"...Go." Su Rihui hesitated and said.

"Okay." Xue Wenhan said, "I just happened to be looking for your seventh brother tonight. I'll tell him when the time comes and let him wait for you to go with you tomorrow."

"Okay." Su Rihui said.

Su Rian reached out and took the dumpling from Xue Wenhan's hand: "If you're busy, just go." "If you're

not busy, make a trolley for Wenning." Xue Wenhan said and pointed to the trolley on the ground.

"Didn't Ang'er take an order that day?" Su Rian asked.

"Don't do it yet."

Su Rian smiled and said, "Look at you."

"Let's take the dumplings out. The house is full of sawdust. It would be bad if the dumplings got sucked in." Xue Wenhan urged Su Rian.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Rian also realized that he was careless, and quickly said "um" and left the room with the group.

As soon as Su Ri'an left, Xue Wenhan greeted everyone: "Let's work."

After that, he asked Su Rihui: "What did you want to tell me before?"

Su Rihui was stunned for a moment, and then said, "Forget it."

"If you forget it, go to work." Xue Wenhan didn't hesitate, and after he finished speaking, he went to work first.

During lunch, Xue Wenhan once again mentioned to Su Rian about recruiting apprentices, and at the same time told Su Rian that he wanted to build a factory at the entrance of the village, "Now Xiaohui and the others are few, they can stay at home, it's fine. , but it will definitely not work if there are too many people. Not to mention other things, the house is too small to fit, and it is too noisy. You and the children will not be able to rest if you want to."

"Yes, yes, but the village entrance is there . What?" Su Rian was a little worried.

People in the countryside depend on the land for food, and if they are not forced to, few are willing to sell their land to others.

"It was built on the uncle's land." Xue Wenhan said, "I will ask the uncle to buy their land first, and then I will ask other people that the price will be higher, if they have children then I can make their children follow me as carpenters. With the craftsmanship, they will not be hungry even if they have no land, and they will not be so reluctant to give up the land."

"Not necessarily." Su Rian said: "Like my Eminem. He felt that only the earth was at ease, and he was not at ease with the others."

This was the first time he mentioned his Eminem through Lai Su Ruian.

Very calm tone.

——Probably it's been too long since his Eminem passed away.

Xue Wenhan gave a "hmm" and didn't mention it deliberately. Like Su Rian, he calmly detoured the topic of his Eminem: "If they don't want to, we can exchange our land with them."

"... ..." Su Rian was a little unhappy.

In fact, he is also the kind of person who feels at ease when he has a place.

I always felt that if there was a famine that year, no matter how much money I could sell, I would starve to death.

That's why he must farm.

But Xue Wenhan didn't think so. After seeing Su Rian's expression, he smiled, raised his hand and rubbed Su Rian's head: "Don't worry, if you're really worried, we'll go to the county town to sell a few load of grains and come back. Save, is this the head office?"

"...Also." Su Rian reluctantly agreed.

He was just afraid of going hungry.

If he hadn't starved, he wouldn't have been so loving.

"Then it's settled." Xue Wenhan said, hugging Su Rian with a smile: "At night, let's go to the uncle's house and ask who owns the uncle's land, and then buy it. After the workshop is built, we will Just pick some hard-working young people with good character and teach them to learn carpentry."

"It's up to you." Su Ri'an said and leaned into Xue Wenhan's arms. Just as he was about to reach out to hug Xue Wenhan, he heard Su Rihui outside. Shouting: "Fifth brother, my cup fell, do you have a cup at home?"

"..." Su Rian & Xue Wenhan.

Su Ri'an got up, pushed Xue Wenhan away, and gave him a wooden cup from the main room: "Here, it won't break."

Su Rihui's original cup was made of ceramics.

He usually pays special attention to it. He got up too hard just now, and he accidentally dropped it on the ground and fell.

After dinner, Xue Wenhan and Su Rian left the dumplings and bean cakes to Aunt Fu Hongniang and Douzi, and the two went to Su Shiping's house.

When we went there, Su Shiping's family had just finished eating, and Su Shiping carried Wenning around in the yard.

Xue Wenhan and Su Rian asked, "Uncle."

Seeing the two of them, Su Shiping hurriedly greeted them both into the room: "Why are you here?"

"There is something I want to tell you." Xue Wenhan said and followed Su Shiping over and sat on the chair.

Su Rian took Su Wenning from Su Shiping's hand, "Wenning is good, come here, Gum will hold you and play."

Wenning is very good, not the kind of child who recognizes people, Su Rian hugged not only did not cry, but also faced Su Rian laughed a little.

Su Rian also smiled and scratched his little nose.

Xue Wenhan told Su Shiping about the construction of the factory. At the beginning, Su Shiping was a little hesitant. After Xue Wenhan told everything about it, Su Shiping immediately agreed.

He thought it was a good thing. Xue Wenhan contributed to the village. If everyone in the village learned to carpenter, everyone would not have to go hungry in the future.

is a good thing.

So he immediately said: "You don't need to worry about the land, I will help you." After that, he asked Xue Wenhan, "What do you think about the candidate?"

"No." Xue Wenhan said, "This matter I have to trouble Uncle and Bum." Because He Jianhong came in from outside, Xue Wenhan added a Bum.

Su Shiping didn't shirk, and asked, "How many do you want to choose?"

"Does Uncle have any suggestions?" Xue Wenhan asked.

"Let's start with less." Su Shiping said, "Choose a few less people, teach them, try first, and if the effect is good, then recruit people. However, a large number of young and middle-aged people just went to military service in June this year, and the village is left with the rest. There are not many young adults."

"It should be fine." Xue Wenhan said, "Even if we want to recruit people at once, we can't recruit too many people."

"It's true." Su Shiping said, and then asked Xue Wenhan: "Then you plan to recruit a few people first."

"Now there are Li Hui Zhou Shu, plus a Xiao Hui, three of them, choose three more. Try first. Give it a try, and if the effect is good, try again."

"Okay." Su Shiping said, "Leave this to me."

"Would you like to follow along with the three?" Su Rian interjected and asked, he felt This is a good thing, and a good thing should think of one's own family.

"Your third brother can't." Before Su Shiping could answer, He Jianhong opened his mouth: "Your third sister-in-law wants to take care of the children, and Xiaohui is learning with you again. If your third brother leaves again, there will be no one to work at home."

"Yes." Su Rian gave up when he thought of Su Shiping's land.

"Then I'll trouble Uncle." Su Rian teased Wenning and said, "The rest is easy to say, but your character must be good."

"You still can't trust Uncle?" Su Shiping scolded him.

"No, I can trust it." Su Rian said quickly.

It's a joke, if he dares to believe it, he dares to promise that he will not be shot by the uncle, and the eye knife of the uncle will kill him.

"How about the three tree-cutters before?" Su Shiping also found the tree-cutters.

"Extremely honest." Xue Wenhan said.

"Just be honest, just be honest." Su Shiping said.

Xue Wenhan took his words and said, "There is one more thing to tell my uncle, which is Xiaohui. Xiaohui wants to go to the shop. I discussed it with An Ge'er and asked him to go to the shop with Yue Ge'er first. Try it for two days and then make a decision."

Su Rihui was originally in the bedroom. Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, he quickly opened the door and ran out without even wearing his shoes.

When He Jianhong saw it, he scolded: "What's it like to run out without wearing shoes? Go back and put on your shoes soon.

" I took off my shoes and ran out.

As soon as he came out, he heard Su Shiping say, "There are babies."

Su Rihui thought that Su Shiping disagreed, and his mood suddenly dropped, and even his steps slowed down.

I am very saddened.

But he didn't feel wronged for a second when he heard Su Shiping say, "Just this time, let him try it and see how capable he is."

"..."

Su Rihui hummed inwardly, but ran over happily. , said to Xue Wenhan, "Thank you fifth brother."

Seeing his excited look, Su Shiping snorted.

Su Rian also rudely poured cold water on him: "Tomorrow, if you can sell something for fifty taels of silver, leave it in the store. If you don't sell enough, come back obediently and learn carpentry with your fifth brother."

"Fifty Two silver?" Su Rihui was particularly surprised.

Fifth brother, are you kidding me?

Fifty taels, that's fifty taels, not fifty cents.

"What, do you think too much?" Seeing his appearance, Su Ri'an smiled in a good mood and asked him, "Then do you think it's not much?"

The others also laughed and all looked at Su Rihui.

Even Wen Ning turned his attention to him.

Being stared at by so many people, Su Rihui felt a little uncomfortable. He opened his mouth several times, but didn't make any sound.

Because he really doesn't know how much to say.

He had asked him how much his seventh brother made a day before, but his seventh brother didn't tell him.

For this, he even murdered his seventh brother.

After waiting for a long time, before Su Rihui could answer, Su Ri'an continued to ask, "Do you know how much your seventh brother can sell in a day?"

"How much?" Su Rihui raised his head and looked at Su Rian.

He also wanted to know, but he asked, and his seventh brother didn't say anything.

"When there are episodes, the minimum is ninety, and it may be several hundred higher; when there are no episodes, it is twenty or thirty a day.

" Let him sell more things for fifty taels of silver.

"Good money?" Su Rian smiled.

So is Xue Wenhan.

After laughing, Su Rian said, "When I first started selling by myself, I couldn't even buy twenty taels of silver. You thought the money was so easy to earn."

"Then what about my brother..." At the end , Su Rihui's voice was almost inaudible.

"Don't talk about that, just go to work in the field. Do you think you can beat the third brother? And making furniture, can you beat your fifth brother?"

"Naturally, you can't beat it." Su Rihui was a little dejected.

Su Rian said: "It's like farming and being a carpenter. Practice makes perfect. After a long time, you will always make a name for yourself. Selling things is not necessarily the case. You have to suffer."

"Why?"

"Because you are a customer and you want to make money."

"..." Su Rihui.

Seeing Su Rihui's increasingly frustrated face, everyone shook their heads and laughed.

"It's not that we won't let you go, you can try it out and you'll know."

"Then Xu Qiao..." Su Rihui tried to pull his back: "Xu Qiao can't speak either."

"Xu Qiao, he and you . It's different." Su Rian said.

"Why is it different?" Xu Qiao can't speak better than him, why Xu Qiao can, but he can't.

"Because you have to support your family in the future." Xue Wenhan said.

"Then Xu Qiao he..." Su Rihui realized that Xu Qiao was a brother and a servant of Xue Wenhan's family. There was no way to compare.

just shut his mouth.

After closing for a second, he vowed again: "I will definitely be able to sell fifty taels of silver."

"!!" Su Rian "Then come on."

After that, Su Rian ignored him and got up with Su Shiping and the others. After saying goodbye, they left Su Shiping's house, and the two were going to visit Su Riyue's house.

Su Rihui sent them out. Seeing that the direction they were walking was not the direction to go home, he asked, "Brother Fifth, are you going to Brother Seven's house?"

"Well." Su Ri'an returned to him.

"I'll go too." Su Rihui hurriedly followed, and he was going to listen to what the fifth brother and the others were discussing.

Su Rian glanced at him, said nothing, and let him follow.

At Su Riyue's house, when Xue Wenhan and the others arrived, Li Hui was sweeping the yard. Seeing Xue Wenhan and the others coming in, Li Hui quickly put down his broom and greeted everyone: "Fifth brother, fifth brother-in-law, come in quickly."

Su Rihui was automatically ignored.

Su Rihui wasn't angry either, and followed suit.

Su Rian asked, "Where's Brother Yue."

"Go outside." The outside refers to the toilet.

A few people went in, and after a while Su Riyue came in and asked Xue Wenhan how they were, then sat down beside Su Ri'an and asked Xue Wenhan, "Brother Fifth, what are you looking for from me?"

Li Hui told him just now , said that during the daytime, Xue Wenhan said that he would come to him.

"Tomorrow Xiaohui will follow you to the store. You take him to order and let him try it for two days." After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, Su Riyue glanced at Su Rihui, saw that Su Rihui was staring at her, and smiled and shook. Shaking his head, he said, "Okay."

After speaking, Su Riyue turned her gaze on Xue Wenhan again.

He knew that Xue Wenhan and Su Ri'an came to him definitely not because of Su Rihui, and Su Rihui was at best a side event.

Sure enough, as soon as his eyes fell on Xue Wenhan, he heard Xue Wenhan say: "There is one more thing, that is, I discussed with your fifth brother and decided to recruit some more people in the village, teach them to make furniture, and do it when the time comes. All the furniture is sold by you and your fifth brother."

"Are you still recruiting apprentices?" Li Hui was a little surprised.

Although Su Riyue was surprised, she quickly calmed down and asked in a clear manner, "You mean that all the things they made will be taken to the town, and my fifth brother and I will betray them?"

Xue Wenhan replied first . Li Hui said, "Don't worry, no matter how many people you recruit, as long as you do your best, you won't be treated badly."

After finishing speaking, he answered Su Riyue: "Yes, you and your fifth brother will sell it all."

"What if others don't want to?" Everyone in the village sells it by themselves. He has never done such a thing as you sell it. , he was afraid that everyone would not accept it.

"I will make it clear when I recruit apprentices. If you don't want to, don't leave it. If you want to sign a contract, then you will go to jail if you breach the contract."

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Riyue smiled, "That way It's okay.

Xue Wenhan gave a "hmm", "I'll take care of this, it's all about sales, what do you guys think? After speaking, Xue Wenhan glanced at Su Rihui, and then emphasized: "Since I want to go to the shop, Xiaohui also thinks about it. "

"Good. "Su Rihui said, and there was no sound after speaking.

"I'll say it first ." Next to him, Su Riyue raised her hand and said, "I think this will be very messy. The quality of things made by each person is different. Some people do it well and some people do it badly. When selling it, the price must not be the same. Otherwise, the good ones will be sold out and the bad ones will not be sold, and the reputation of the shop will be bad. If the prices are different, it will be very messy, especially for those of us who sell things, we need to memorize a lot of prices, and if we accidentally make a mistake, it will be very messy..."

Xue Wenhan understood what he meant, " Hmm," let him continue.

"Also, our store features those special hairpins that you make. If you change it, it won't be so attractive. "

No, not replaced." Xue Wenhan took over his words: "The things I make will also be put inside." What I mean is to divide the store into several areas, such as four, one is dedicated to selling things I made, and the remaining three are for Xiaohui and others. These things are distributed according to the quality of high, medium and low, and the price is fixed. . "

If it's divided like this..." Su Riyue hesitated for a while, then said, "What if everyone doesn't do well?" "

"It's all assigned to a bad place, it's better to be short than to abuse."

"What, what do you mean?" Su Riyue didn't understand Xue Wenhan's choice of not being too good.

Su Ri'an, Su Rihui, and Li Hui did the same, they all looked at Xue Wenhan after hearing Su Riyue's words.

Xue Wenhan explained to them, "I would rather leave it empty than use it."

"That's fine." Su Riyue nodded.

"The type and quality of things, I'll think of a way; you and your fifth brother just need to think about how to sell the things. Before the store opens these days, think about it first, and think of a good way to write it down. , Let's hold another meeting later to summarize."

Xue Wenhan had explained to Su Riyue the meaning of the two words "meeting" earlier.

There is no further explanation.

But Su Rihui didn't know. Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, he asked about the meeting.

Xue Wenhan explained it to him.

Su Rihui listened and hurriedly agreed.

Su Riyue also said, "Okay." After speaking, she asked Xue Wenhan, "The fifth brother, when will the shop open?"

"At the end of the year." Xue Wenhan said, "In the twelfth lunar month, the work in the fields is finished and people are free. There are more people going shopping in the town. In addition to the fact that the Chinese New Year is approaching, everyone will basically change at this time, and it will be just right when it opens.

" What?" Su Riyue said and gave Su Rihui a look.

Su Rihui has been going to school for almost half a year, and he can only make a table and a chair.

And the table and chairs made are not so beautiful.

"Four months will be fine." Xue Wenhan told him, "One only needs to learn to make one kind of furniture." Learning one kind of furniture is very fast. The reason why Su Rihui has not learned anything for so long is because he wants to make them They have a solid foundation and have been teaching them basic things.

Just learn the basics.

It will be easier to do later.