Chapter 66

Xue Wenhan was fascinated by his confident look. If he wasn't afraid of Su Rian's anger, he would have rushed to kiss him now.

But in the end Xue Wenhan endured it.

Averted his eyes and stopped looking at him.

Over there, Su Rian had a few more words with Su Riyue's mother-in-law. In the end, Su Riyue's mother-in-law agreed to let Su Riyue stay and left with her brother Chun.

As soon as the two left, Su Rian grabbed Su Riyue's hand and asked, "What's the matter with you? Why are you being bullied like this? Wasn't it very capable before? How can you be so cowardly? Su Ri'an

seemed to be in a row, Su Riyue was stunned by his training, and finally retorted: "

Fifth brother, why are you so fierce, and say me, you are not yourself?" When the husband is fierce, you yourself are not like a quail.

Miserable all day long, pitiful, beaten and scolded? Now that the fifth brother is good to you, he will stand up.

Seeing his unconvinced expression, Su Rian probably knew what he was thinking, and smiled "squeakily", and then said, "It's alright, alright, I understand." When he said that, he touched his dog. He asked, "What the hell is going on?"

Su Riyue raised her head and glanced at Xue Wenhan.

Xue Wenhan knew that the two of them wanted to whisper, and although he didn't want to part with Su Rian, he still said, "You guys talk, I'll go see why Xiaohui and Douzi haven't come yet" and went out.

After going out, Xue Wenhan found that although the sky outside was not dark, it was already very dark.

I don't know where Su Douzi went to play, and he hasn't come back yet.

So did Su Rihui, who just found someone and found no letter.

Xue Wenhan planned to go outside to take a look, but when he walked to the door, he didn't see Su Douzi and Su Rihui, but he saw Uncle Fu who came back with a basket on his back.

Aunt Fu came back early to cook.

As soon as he saw Xue Wenhan, Uncle Fu called out, "Master."

Xue Wenhan said, "Uncle Fu, you're welcome." Then he asked him, "Are you busy with the work in the fields?"

Xue Wenhan actually didn't want to farm , but Su Rian didn't do it... Saying that farming is the foundation of farmers, Xue Wenhan doesn't care, he goes to plant.

Just take the hoe and go.

What can Xue Wenhan do?

I had no choice but to let Aunt Fu Shufu go to the land where there was no profit at all.

It happened that Fu Shufu and Aunt Fu had nothing special to do except feed the mules, chop wood, cook, and bring Su beans.

And these things don't matter at all in the village.

It just so happened that Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu were used to being busy, and they were not used to it when they were idle, and finally the land was planted.

From planting in the ground to being idle, Xue Wenhan basically didn't care much.

The reason why I asked today was to see that Uncle Fu came back from the field so late.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Uncle Fu hurriedly said, "Come here if you can."

Xue Wenhan said "um" as he walked out, "If you can't be busy, tell me, and I'll find a temporary worker to help you."

Fu Uncle said, "Okay, thank you sir." When he turned around, he found that Xue Wenhan had gone far.

Leaving the house, Xue Wenhan walked south along the road, until he reached the door of Su Dazhuang's house, only to see Su Rihui, who was in a group with others, cheering and shouting: "Little uncle, come on, hit him, hit him." Su beans.

Xue Wenhan's face darkened, and he shouted, "Su Douzi."

Su Douzi was about to open his mouth and call out, "Little Uncle's right." Hearing Xue Wenhan's voice, he shuddered with fright, and his voice broke, and changed to: "Little fufu, Niu side..."

But at that time, no one laughed at all.

Because everyone heard Xue Wenhan's voice, and most of them were children who grew up listening to words like "If you don't obey me, I'll call Xue Wenhan." "If you don't obey, Xue Wenhan will come."

Hearing Xue Wenhan's voice at this moment, he was terrified.

No one dares to laugh.

Only the older Su Rihui and the other little boy didn't feel anything about Xue Wenhan's words, and they scuffled together.

Nobody let go.

Xue Wenhan didn't stop them immediately, but put his eyes on Su Douzi and looked at Su Douzi coldly. Su Douzi saw Xue Wenhan looking at him and quickly raised his little head. Then a pitiful face full of tears was reflected in Xue Wenhan's eyes.

Xue Wenhan's heart softened, especially when Su Douzi walked over to him, stretched out his small paws and carefully grabbed the hem of his clothes, and called him "Daddy", Xue Wenhan's heart softened even more.

But thinking of how excited he was when he cheered on Su Rihui just now.

Xue Wenhan's face turned cold instantly.

Su Douzi felt the change in Xue Wenhan's aura, and instantly did not dare to move, looking pitiful.

Xue Wenhan didn't want to be deceived by his appearance again.

He moved his gaze to several other children, and those children also lowered their heads, as if Xue Wenhan was some kind of monster.

I can't wait to poke into the cracks in the ground, for fear that Xue Wenhan will find out that they will be eaten.

Seeing that they didn't mean to fight again, Xue Wenhan didn't care about them anymore, but set his eyes on Su Rihui, who was still big and hot, and the little boy he didn't know very well.

After shouting, "Stop all of them, don't hit me." Seeing that the two little guys didn't respond, Xue Wenhan walked over, one in each hand, and the eagle lifted the two little guys by the chicken.

Being picked up, Su Rihui paused, looked up to see Xue Wenhan, shrank his neck subconsciously, and then whispered, "Five Brothers" and then lowered his head.

On the other side, the little boy seemed to be very angry that Xue Wenhan lifted him up, twisted and turned around without saying a word, and rushed over to hit Xue Wenhan, scolding sloppily: "Let go." "You let go. old man" and so on.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him, frowned, and let go.

The little boy was not fortified, and slammed his butt to the ground.

He cried out in pain, and then raised his head regardless of the pain in his buttocks and glared angrily at Xue Wenhan. Xue Wenhan glanced at him, not even bothering to look at him.

Looking back, Xue Wenhan let go, put Su Rihui down, and asked him in a cold voice, "Didn't I tell you to call Douzi home for dinner? That's what you call it?"

Xue Wenhan's voice was cold, and Su Rihui was a little scared.

He lowered his head, not even daring to defend himself.

When Su Douzi heard Xue Wenhan instructing Su Rihui, he ran over and cried, "Daddy, don't scold the little uncle, it's me... It's my fault, don't scold the little uncle, don't blame the little uncle." Su Douzi said, his voice getting smaller and smaller, and the last sentence: "I shouldn't take out the small snacks." The small ones could hardly hear them.

But the next sentence suddenly raised his voice: "So don't blame the little uncle, if you want to hit me, daddy, just hit me." He stuck his neck and looked like he had sacrificed himself heroically.

Xue Wenhan laughed angrily at him, "You think I won't hit you?"

"No." Su Douzi said, bowing his head, stepping on his toes to hold quails.

"Wait for me and see how I deal with you."

"But they grabbed my little cake first..." Su Douzi's voice was small, her head was lowered, and her chin could not be poked into her clothes.

Justify yourself.

Xue Wenhan glanced at him and said nothing.

Instead, he turned his head and said to the little black heads not far away: "It's so late, go back, don't stand here, your parents should be worried, go back quickly."

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, the children came up with the sheep in the pen, and they disappeared after a while.

The eldest child who fought with Su Rihui also snorted and left angrily.

At the door of Da Zhuang's house, only Xue Wenhan, Su Rihui and Su Douzi were left.

Xue Wenhan's eyes swept over the two little guys, and finally said "go home." Then he ignored the two and left.

On the other side, after Xue Wenhan went out, Su Riyue said, "It's not Li Hui's sister-in-law, and I don't know where I offended her. She has been targeting me since I entered the door. Others can say that they will coax the Li Hui family around. , especially Li Hui's mother, who is almost obedient to her, and Li Hui listens to his mother's everything... the whole family bullied me."

After speaking, Su Riyue pouted and shrugged, if she didn't see He was crying so hard just now that he thought he didn't care when he saw what he looked like now.

After finishing speaking, Su Riyue added: "Oh, except for his second sister-in-law. He never bullied me." Although he didn't help him either.

"Li Hui's eldest sister-in-law?" Su Rian frowned, "Don't you say she is a good person?" When the matchmaker came to ask about the marriage, Da Bom went to Dongpo to inquire about the family, and everyone said it was good. They were relieved to let Su Riyue and Li Hui get married.

Moreover, he had seen the woman before. She was average-looking and didn't like to dress up. She looked very simple.

When he saw her, she was wearing a gray turban, hiding all her hair in the turban. Everyone in the village dresses like this when they are working, so that it is not easy to get dirty, and after washing the hair, it can last for a few more days, and when he saw her, it was at the fair.

She was dressed like that.

She looked conspicuous among the dark-haired people, and he subconsciously noticed her.

In fact, it's not just him, most people will look at her because of her dress.

Later, when he heard that it was Su Riyue's sister-in-law, he paid attention.

Listening to her talking to people, her voice is very gentle, not aggressive at all, and what she says is reasonable.

The people around her seem to be very convinced of her, and they ask her for advice when they are undecided.

Seeing that she got along well with people, and that she was dressed like that, Su Rian was very relieved at the time. I don't think such people will bully Su Riyue.

I didn't expect...

If it wasn't for knowing that Su Riyue wouldn't lie, hearing his words, and thinking about the woman's feeling, Su Ri'an would even wonder if Su Riyue was lying.

The idea came out, which startled Su Rian.

Suddenly this problem is very serious.

If it continues, Su Riyue will be bullied to death sooner or later.

In the past six months, he has been looking at the shop on the set, and he has seen many people and things. In addition, the shopkeeper of the cloth shop will occasionally tell him about things he has seen outside before.

After half a year, Su Rian also knew that there were such a type of people in this world.

On the surface, they may seem kind enough that ants are reluctant to step on them, they are weak and incapable of fighting, and they are very simple and don't seem to be doing bad things at all, but in fact they always do all the bad things quietly. .

But because of their deceptive looks and slick way of doing things.

Even if they do bad things, everyone still thinks they are right and the victim deserves it.

Just like Li Hui's sister-in-law.

Su Rian didn't need to ask to know that everyone should think that Su Riyue did something wrong.

Maybe even his husband thought so.

Thinking about it, Su Rian asked Su Riyue: "Li Hui said that when your sister-in-law bullied you?"

"He..." Su Riyue opened her mouth.