Chapter 43

"No but..."

Su Riyue covered Su Douzi's mouth, not letting Su Douzi say any more.

The Su Sanlin who just died was a young man. If Su Douzi's words were heard by others, he would still live.

Retirement is a trivial matter, it is estimated that his father will have to break his legs, little bastard.

Su Riyue thought, raised her hand and squeezed Su Douzi's little face, threatening: "Don't talk nonsense, did you hear?"

"Then why are you crying?" Su Douzi persevered.

"You take care of me." Su Riyue choked Su Douzi, and the two of you said something to me, not naive.

At first, Su Rian was still watching, then turned around and left.

He understood why Su Riyue had such a good relationship with Su Douzi.

Su Riyue and Su Douzi quarreled, and Su Rian gave the insoles he brought to Aunt Fu and asked Aunt Fu to help make them.

Su Riyue and Su Douzi quarreled for a while, and then rushed Su Douzi to play outside by himself. After Su Douzi went out, he turned his attention to Su Rian's body, saw Su Rian making shoes, and called out: " Fifth brother." He sat down on the edge of the kang and chatted to Su Rian.

After listening to him for a while, Su Rian suddenly thought of something, raised his head and asked him, "Is Rihui all right?"

Su Rihui, the younger brother of Su Riyue's family, fell from a tree a few days ago after digging out a bird's nest , The arm was injured, but it was not serious... Su Rian went to see him two days ago.

It was the pork they bought in the town, not much. Originally, Su Rian meant that only pork would be fine, but Xue Wenhan also gave him a hairpin and asked him to take it with him, two per person.

The styles are different.

Before leaving, Xue Wenhan repeatedly warned that who the hairpin is for, and who is for which, must not be mistaken.

Su Rian didn't understand, but Xue Wenhan emphasized it to him and agreed.

After arriving at the uncle's house, he distributed the hairpins to everyone according to what Xue Wenhan said.

Thinking of the hairpin, Su Rian raised his hand and glanced at it. He didn't pay attention when he first came, but now he realized that Su Riyue was using the same hairpin he took that day.

Seeing Su Rian looking at it, Su Riyue didn't react for a while, then she reached out and touched the hairpin, finally knowing what Su Rian was looking at.

Hee hee smiled and hugged Su Rian, complimenting: "Fifth brother, my fifth brother-in-law's hands are really clever, my father said that this hairpin is better than the one bought in the jewelry store in town. ."

Without giving Su Rian a chance to speak, he sat up suddenly, put his hand on Su Rian's shoulder and pulled Su Rian over to make Su Rian's face face him, and asked a little excitedly: " Fifth brother, let me ask you, does my fifth brother have any idea of ​​selling hairpins in the future?" After

asking, he felt a little impossible.

Xue Wenhan is so rich, he should not look down on the money to buy hairpins.

The emotions that had been high just now suddenly fell down again, and he let go of Su Rian with a pouted mouth. Su Rian took his emotions into his eyes, rolled his eyes and laughed, then raised his hand and patted his shoulder, and said, "Your fifth brother-in-law has this plan."

"Really?" Su Ri Moon's eyes lit up, and the expression on his face instantly became vivid.

Su Rian really didn't understand why his mood changed so fast, but seeing him happy was also much better. Su Riyue was a little excited and hugged Su Rian. If it wasn't for the lack of awareness, she would have wanted to kiss Su. Ri An took a sip and said with a happy face: "Xiao Bing and the others asked me where I bought this

hairpin a few days ago. I want to buy it. If I buy it, I will tell Xiao Hong and the others?" Sun and Moon are playing well, little brother.

"Okay." Su Rian said that he would sell it anyway, "but you will have to wait for your fifth brother to come back and ask him to sell it." After a pause, Su Rian explained: "It seems that I heard your fifth brother say. , these hairpins, different people use different hairpins, and you can't use them indiscriminately."

After speaking, in order to increase credibility, he also raised his finger to the hairpin on his head, giving an example: "Look at my hairpin for It's made of Chinese fir, yours is a pear tree,

Liu'er Wenyun and Douzi used walnut wood..." The walnut wood that Xue Wenhan used to make the hairpins for Su Douzi and the others was broken last time by Xue Wenhan in the grove of Quanshanya.

A few small branches were made for a few children and they were gone.

"Oh yes, talking about this, I want to ask you, why can't you use it indiscriminately?" He took a fancy to a hairpin of his Eminem, but thinking that Su Rian told them not to use it indiscriminately, he didn't dare to use it.

"I'm not particularly clear." Su Rian shook his head and said, "It was your fifth brother who asked me to tell you not to use it indiscriminately." After speaking

, she was afraid that Su Riyue and the others would use it indiscriminately, and hesitated for a while. Said: "I seem to have heard your fifth brother say that these different hairpins have different functions..."

Su Ri'an himself didn't quite believe what he said. Sure enough, Su Riyue laughed when she heard his words, and then Haha laughed and said, "Brother Fifth, aren't you kidding me, what does the hairpin do other than hold the hair?"

"I'm not very clear either." Su Rian was a little annoyed and felt that he shouldn't say it. He said that Su Riyue did not mix it. After all, the reason was... I was

afraid that Su Riyue would mix it because of his words. Rian emphasized again: "Anyway, you can't use it indiscriminately, or...you wait, your fifth brother is here and ask him?"

"What did my fifth brother do?"

At this time, Su Riyue finally found him Fifth Brother is gone.

"The wood for the hairpin is gone. He went behind Sancha to get it." Speaking of the back of Sancha, Su Rian frowned. He told Xue Wenhan not to go behind Sancha, but Xue Wenhan went anyway.

I feel a little uncomfortable.

But thinking that Xue Wenhan was also for their family, he was relieved.

Just a little worried about Xue Wenhan.

Hearing Su Rian's words, Su Riyue opened her mouth and wanted to say something. Suddenly, Su Douzi's tender but sharp voice came from the big door: "Amu Amu, my daddy is back.

" Standing against a wall, the two easily heard it.