Chapter 63

"Help?" Su Rian was very nervous when he heard this, let go of Su Douzi and stood up, "What's wrong?" Said that his hand had already touched Xue Wenhan's chest.

After touching it twice, he asked, "Does it hurt?"

Xue Wenhan: "..." We've been talking together for a long time, but it's not the same thing. But Xue Wenhan didn't care, and unexpectedly took a candy for Su Douzi from the cabinet.

Chasing Su Douzi: "Douzi, take the candy and go outside to play." Su Douzi, who had the candy

, didn't even ask why, but said "Okay" and left. .

In the room, only Xue Wenhan and Su Rian were left.

Looking at Su Douzi who was gradually moving away, and thinking of what happened on the mule just now, Su Rian suddenly realized, and then his eyes on Xue Wenhan changed.

"You...?" As he said that, his eyes swept across Xue Wenhan's next three roads.

Xue Wenhan did not answer him, but told him the reason with practical actions.

When she went to bed at night, Su Rian didn't think much, but Xue Wenhan thought a lot. The woman I saw today didn't look too low.

His current identity is a thief, a fugitive.

In the past, he didn't have any big feelings about these things. The chaotic ministers and thieves were chaotic ministers and thieves, and the fugitives were fugitives.

It seems that as long as he lives in this small place, the new emperor has no intention of doing anything to him.

But... if he went out, it would probably be different.

I was afraid that the new emperor thought he was going to rebel, and he was arrested and brought to justice.

If it had just come, it would have clicked and clicked.

Anyway, he was unfamiliar with this world, and he didn't want to stay here much. But now it's different. Now he has a wife and a child, and there are still two little ones in his wife's womb that haven't been born.

If he dies...

he can't die, he has to live.

What should we do?

After thinking about it all night, the circles under his eyes darkened, and Xue Wenhan couldn't think of a reason.

Because he found out that he didn't even know which prince had inherited the throne.

Looks like I'll have to find someone to ask about it some other day.

Before Xue Wenhan could find someone to inquire, Su Shiping suddenly came to the door.

Seeing Su Shiping, not only Xue Wenhan, but also Su Rian were a little surprised. This time is the busy time of farming, and when everyone comes back from the fields, they want to have to eat and sleep directly.

There is simply no time to drop by.

But Su Shiping came.

The two of them didn't know what Su Shiping came to find them, and they hurriedly welcomed them in.

Su Rian poured him a glass of water and asked, "Is there something wrong with Uncle?"

"That's it..." Su Shiping opened his mouth, as if he was a little inexplicable, and then thought of his son's future and gritted his teeth. : "Wenhan is a carpenter and accepts apprentices?"

"Apprentices?" Xue Wenhan and Su Rian immediately understood when they heard Su Shiping's words. After looking at each other, Su Rian asked, "Does the uncle want Xiaohui to learn from her husband?"

"Yes."

After Su Shiping finished speaking, he glanced at Xue Wenhan's reaction. Seeing that Xue Wenhan didn't show obvious disgust, he put down his snacks a little and said, "Xiaohui is now almost 13 and 14, and we don't need him for the work at home. Your eldest Bum and I are thinking of letting him follow Wenhan School for a few years, and then he will be able to be a desk and bench and support himself.

"Yes. Xue Wenhan said. He understood that Su Shiping had such an idea. His relatives in the previous life often asked him to take their children, but those children... Xue Wenhan really didn't want to mention them. , holding the phone all day long. Laughing

like a fool.

At first, Xue Wenhan would say a few words to them, but once or twice, Xue Wenhan didn't bother to talk about them anymore

. The video was sent to their parents and asked to take them back.

Since they don't want to learn, don't delay anyone's time.

However, most children in this era are very hardworking, and Su Rian has said before. Su Rihui was able to endure hardship very well, so Xue Wenhan agreed to Su Shiping. It

doesn't matter if you have no talent, as long as you are willing to learn, you can endure hardship.

Sooner or later, you will learn it

. The "can" also said: "I just want to make a table tomorrow, let Xiaohui come over first, if he wants to learn, then let him follow me, if he has other ideas, he thinks If you don't like being a carpenter, you can find other jobs. What do you think, uncle? "

"All right." "Su Shiping said three good words in a row.

He had already told Su Rihui before he came to Xue Wenhan today, and Su Rihui also expressed his willingness to follow Xue Wenhan to learn.

Moreover, seeing Su Rihui's admiration for Xue Wenhan, Su Shiping was not worried at all that Su Rihui was unwilling.

Su Shiping said happily: "Xiaohui will definitely be willing, I will tell him when I go back, and let him come to you tomorrow."

"Okay." Xue Wenhan said.

After finishing speaking , Su Rian asked him, "Did Uncle have dinner?"

"Did you eat." After Su Shiping finished speaking, he got up, "If you haven't eaten, hurry up and eat, I'll go back first." After that, he left.

After Su Shiping left, Xue Wenhan and Su Rian said something about Su Rihui. Afterwards, Xue Wenhan glanced at Su Rian's already bulging belly and asked him, "How do you feel about your nickname?"

"A very down-to-earth baby, what's wrong?" Su Rian didn't know why Xue Wenhan suddenly asked Su Rian. nickname.

In the past six months, everything in the store was basically handled by him, except that Xue Wenhan would look at the bill at the end of each month.

Basically, I don't care much about things in the store.

Suddenly asked about Su Xiaoming today, Su Rian was a little strange.

But when Xue Wenhan looked at his stomach, Su Rian immediately understood, smiled and hugged Xue Wenhan: "Do you want Xiaoming to see the store?"

Seeing that he could see what he meant, Xue Wenhan nodded. He said, "Yes." At the same time, he reached out and took him into his arms.

"The nickname is good, but..." Su Rian was still a little worried when he let him look at the store.

After all, Su Xiaoming is not his own person to him.

If it's not his own, he can't let go of it.

But his belly has indeed gotten bigger and bigger recently, and it's getting harder and harder to get to town.

In fact, it's okay if it's just a little bit of effort, but he's afraid that there will be an emergency on the road, something will happen... He sees that Xue Wenhant likes the two children in his belly.

Su Rian didn't want them to have an accident.

Xue Wenhan didn't know what Su Ri'an was thinking, but after hearing Su Ri'an's words, he could also guess his concerns.

It's normal to think that Su Rian hasn't seen much of the world. Just as Xue Wenhan was about to explain to him, he heard Su Rian say, "Husband, what do you think of the nickname? Why don't we go to their house and ask his grandfather, if his grandfather agrees, we will let the nickname and Douzi decide. My dear , this way..."

"Stop." Xue Wenhan laughed angrily at his words.

I thought you came up with a good idea, but it turned out to be a bad idea.

But it's normal for Su Rian to think so.

Once a marriage is established, it is a family, and a family can rest assured.

Otherwise, never worry.

But this matter...

Xue Wenhan became angrier the more he thought about it: "What kind of bad idea are you thinking about, you want to marry him when Douzi is old, and that Su Xiaoming is already thirteen years old, ten years older than Douzi, let's A man from Bai Cang must get married at the age of twenty, do you plan to marry Douzi at ten?"

After hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Rian suddenly stopped.

It doesn't seem to work, so what should I do?

"Okay, don't worry about it." Seeing his frown, Xue Wenhan raised his head and smoothed his brows, "Tomorrow I will find someone to go to Dongpo and ask Brother Yue to see if he is free recently, and if so, If so, see if he can go and look at the store for you, brother Yue, don't worry."

"..." But it costs money.

Su Rian thought very stingy.

But this is no way.

Brother Yue is from his own family, and he has been taking hairpins from Xue Wenhan before, and he knows the situation of the hairpins well, so he doesn't need to explain them one by one.

Su Rian agreed, "Okay, that's fine." After a pause, she didn't know what to think, and suddenly said, "If it doesn't work, I'll go to Brother Yue's house tomorrow and ask him personally, anyway. Tomorrow is not a meeting, and there are not many people, so Xiaoming can come here too."

"You can do whatever you want." Xue Wenhan agreed.

When Su Xiaoming came to call him the next day, Su Rian gave him the key and let him go alone.

Originally these days because of Su Rian's stomach, it was Su Xiaoming who drove the mule cart and took him and Su Rian to the town. Today, Su Rian won't go, Su Xiaoming just walked by himself. went.

After Su Xiaoming left, Su Rian took some gifts after dinner, and took Su Douzi to Su Riyue's mother-in-law's house.

In the end, because it was a long time ago, I forgot that it was the busy farming season, and the Su Riyue family had all gone to the fields.

Father and son stood at the locked door with two eyes wide open.

"Amu, what should we do now?" Su Douzi glanced at the closed door of Su Riyue's house, raised his head and asked Su Ri'an.

Su Rian couldn't make up his mind for a while, mainly because of his stomach.

His belly looks huge because of the twins.

Also very laborious.

Otherwise, he would have gone to the ground by himself to find it.

The father and son stood at the door for a while, and Su Rian saw that there was a family working in a field not far from them, so he sent Su Douzi: "Go to that field and ask the farmer in the field. Does your uncle know where your aunt's home is?"

Su Douzi said "oh" obediently. With short legs, he ran towards the field Su Rian said.

As a result, he came back before he ran to the ground, and his brother a month was with him.

"Fifth brother, why are you here?" Su Riyue asked from afar.

Su Rian raised his head and glanced at him.

At this glance, Su Rian was dumbfounded: "How did it become like this?"

The clothes on his body were so dirty that he couldn't even look at them, and his face was covered in mud, as if rolling through the mud. Seeing his appearance, Su Rian's brows furrowed together tightly.

Su Riyue knew what Su Rian was talking about, she gave a "uh", and then said uncomfortably, "That's it." In the

past, he was spoiled by his brother and Eminem, so he could do nothing, but now he doesn't have to do anything. Ask him to do it, of course.

Saying that, Su Riyue looked up at Su Rian and found that Su Rian was really getting younger and younger.

Suddenly a little envious of the fifth brother.

Seeing that he didn't want to say anything, Su Rian didn't ask any more.