Chapter 27

As soon as he entered the kitchen, he ran to Su Ri'an who was adding firewood, excitedly raised the small cloth bag in his hand, blinked, and showed off: "Amu, Daddy said he bought us delicious food.

" Quickly open the bag.

When I saw the sugar inside and the pastry wrapped in greased paper, my eyes squinted together.

With his head on the mouth of the cloth bag, he could not wait to get into the cloth bag.

Seeing that Su Rian wanted to laugh at the same time, but also felt sad, and finally sighed, reached out and touched his bandaged head.

Su Rian's heartache Su Douzi didn't know at all, so he quickly took a candy, peeled it, and then raised his hand and handed it to Su Rian: "Amu, here it is."

"You eat." Su Rian said , and added two more sticks of wood to the stove.

"Dad said it was bought for us, you eat it first, then I eat it." After speaking, he was afraid that Su Rian wouldn't eat it, so he raised the small cloth bag in his hand, and his eyes were crooked: "There are many more. "

You can eat." He is an adult, but he is not greedy, so he can eat whatever he wants.

After speaking, he instructed Su Douzi: "Go outside and play." It was too much in the way.

He was standing there, it was inconvenient for him to get firewood.

Su Douzi stood for a long time, seeing Su Rian ignoring him, looked at Su Rian angrily, then threw the sugar into his mouth fiercely, and walked away with his small cloth bag in his arms.

When I went out, I saw Xue Wenhan who had unloaded the goods and moved them into the house, and immediately sued Su Ri'an: "Daddy, Eminem doesn't eat." He thought I was annoying.

Can be aggrieved.

Xue Wenhan was holding a lot of things. He didn't see his grievance. Hearing what he said, he said, "If you don't eat, you eat."

Leaving Su Douzi to stand alone on the eaves.

"..." He ignored him.

Feeling aggrieved.

You don't care, I'll play by myself.

Xue Wenhan unloaded the goods, separated what he bought from Su Shiping's, and then separated what he used from what he ate.

When he gets all this done, Su Ri'an's meal is also ready.

Su Rian made noodles this time, plus two dishes.

——It's really a vegetable, the kind that doesn't add any meat.

Seeing Xue Wenhan staring at the dish, Su Rian asked anxiously,

"Would you like me to cook another dish?" also mentioned.

Originally, Xue Wenhan was going to put Su Douzi on the chair, but found that the little guy's hands were full of mud, as dirty as a soil mouse.

He said to Su Rian, "You eat first, and I'll wash his hands for him." Xue Wenhan went out with Su Douzi in his arms.

After he left, Su Rian looked at the two dishes on the table and suddenly felt a little uneasy.

It was not until Xue Wenhan came in with Su Douzi in his arms that he regained his senses and sat down quickly, but then he felt that he was too deliberate and wanted to stand up.

But Xue Wenhan stopped him.

"Sit down, don't get up." Xue Wenhan said, put Su Douzi on the chair between the two, and sat down next to Su Douzi.

Then greeted the two of them for dinner.

During the meal, Su Rian kept secretly paying attention to Xue Wenhan, and she was slightly relieved when she saw that there was no disgust on Xue Wenhan's face.

Su Rian thought that what he did was secret, but he didn't know that all his actions were in Xue Wenhan's eyes.

Xue Wenhan sighed slightly.

I felt that with Su Rian's current defense against him, there was still a long way to go between them.

In fact, the meal Su Rian made today was lighter and less oily and watery—it was probably because he was not willing to put oil and seasonings. It was much better than the meal that day, which was really...

Xue Wenhan couldn't bear to think of it now .

- Too bad to eat.

In fact, this makes sense, otherwise... In the original book, Su Rian cooked for Slag Gong and Su Wuniu, and finally poisoned them to death. If Su Rian's cooking was really unpalatable like that day, Xue Wenhan estimated that the character of scumbag would definitely not eat it.

So...

as it is today, if he is willing to put some oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, it will probably be more delicious.

Xue Wenhan eats fast. After eating, he originally planned to give Su Rian the headband and hairpin he bought on the set today, but Su Rian and Su Douzi were too slow. Finally, Xue Wenhan decided to give it back when he came back in the evening.

He goes to the ground first.

Su Ruian doesn't grow many potatoes, so it's easy to finish digging early.

After talking to Su Rian, Xue Wenhan was about to go out, but was stopped by Su Rian, then Su Rian went to the kitchen and took a wooden rice bucket and handed it to him: "This is for Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu, Give it to them, they ate it in the morning, they should be hungry now."

Hungry and no energy to work.

After Su Rian finished speaking, she didn't hear Xue Wenhan's response. She thought that Xue Wenhan was angry, but she looked up quickly to see Xue Wenhan looking at him with unclear eyes.

Instantly uncomfortable: "What, what's wrong?"

Even the voice stuttered.

Fortunately, he was carrying a wooden rice bucket in one hand and a cane in the other, otherwise... he wouldn't even have a place to put his hands.

Seeing his reaction, Xue Wenhan chuckled lightly, then stretched out his hand to take the rice bucket from his hand, grabbed his free hand with the other hand, and said, "Come with me."

After speaking, he didn't look at it. Su Rian's face burned into a red cloud, and he took Su Rian's hand into his house.

Fortunately, Xue Wenhan let him go after he entered the room, otherwise... Su Rian really couldn't guarantee whether he would get rid of Xue Wenhan.

After letting go of Su Rian, Xue Wenhan went to the table and took the headband and hairpin he bought for Su Rian on the set, and handed it to Su Rian: "Here you."

"What?" Su Rian asked curiously He made a sound, but didn't reach out to take it.

Xue Wenhan simply didn't give it to him, he put down the wooden rice bucket, pulled him to sit on a chair, took the wooden comb that Slag Gong used to comb his hair on weekdays, re-combed his hair, and fixed it with a hair tie and a hairpin.

I don't know if it's because of the hairpins and headbands, or what.

Although the technique of tying hair is not very good, Xue Wenhan just thinks Su Rian looks good.

Then I kept staring at others for a long time, seeing that Su Rian was very uncomfortable, and finally had no choice but to reach out and push Xue Wenhan to change the subject: "Aren't you going to the field? It's not too late."

Xue Wenhan knew him After changing the subject, he smiled and said, "It's very beautiful."

Then, in Su Rian's eyes, "You're lame", he supported his back: "I'm serious, don't always hunched over in the future."

Su Rian would hunker down when walking. Maybe it's because I think I'm too tall.

But not serious, not to the point of hunchback.

After Xue Wenhan finished speaking, regardless of Su Rian's reaction, he picked up the rice bucket and said, "I went to the field." Then he left.

Su Rian was left to sit there blankly, thinking: What does he mean? !

Thinking about it, I don't know what I thought, and tears flowed out all of a sudden.

In the end, Su Douzi couldn't wait for anyone, so she came back to her senses after calling Su Ri'an, and quickly wiped away her tears.

After eating, he washed the pots and dishes, and then Su Rian cleaned the house again, leaning on crutches to dry the stubborn grass he carried back from the outside a few days ago and hadn't dried yet.

A day is busier than in the field.

Although Xue Wenhan arrived home early, because he had ink at home for a while, he went to the field at the same time as those who came back late.

Xue Wenhan also met Su Jianqiao on the way.

As soon as I said it, I knew that Su Jianqiao's land was not far from his home.

The two are together.

On the way, Xue Wenhan asked Su Jianqiao about the grove, and when he asked, he knew why Su Rian had such an expression, and Su Douzi would snort.