Chapter 53

Su Shiping has no choice, today is a good day for Su Riyue.

Although not more than a big joy, but also a happy event.

He didn't want someone to make trouble at his house today. Not even the fourth grandfather and Xue Wenhan, but the fourth grandfather was the elder, so he could only separate the two.

The fourth grandfather also knew what Su Shiping meant, glared at Xue Wenhan and then glared at Su Shiping dissatisfiedly, snorted, and followed Su Shiping to the kang.

There was no one on the kang. There was a brazier in the middle of the kang, and charcoal was burning in the brazier. The charcoal is made at home, and there is a little smoke, but the smoke is not too big, and it is within the acceptable range.

The fourth grandfather glanced at the smoking charcoal pot, and then at the empty kang. He wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything. He only asked Su Shiping: "Your fifth uncle, haven't they come yet?"

"Not yet . , I guess it will be here in a while." Su Shiping responded, took tea leaves and a small tea pot from the cabinet and handed them to the fourth grandfather, so that the fourth grandfather could make tea for a while.

The fourth old man reached out and took it, put the tea can on the brazier, added some cold water that Su Riming put in the kettle in the brazier in the morning, and put the tea leaves in after the water boiled.

Let it boil slowly.

As long as the people here are a little older, they like to boil and drink tea.

Especially when it comes to such a big event, even if you don't like to make tea, you will make tea and drink it. A few old men were sitting around a brazier, sitting on the hot kang, cooking tea and chatting, watching the juniors busy in the yard.

Not to mention how comfortable it is.

But because it was early today, the fourth grandfather was alone on the kang, and Xue Wenhan's eye-catching thing kept shaking back and forth in the yard.

The shaking made the fourth old grandfather upset, but after a while, he was attracted by the scolding coming from outside the door.

The fourth grandfather held the tea and listened for a while, but because of the distance and too many people in the yard, it was noisy and he couldn't hear it clearly, but as an elder in the clan, the fourth old grandfather felt that he should go down and have a look.

After getting off the kang, I went out of the courtyard to have a look.

The Fourth Old Master found that it was none other than his elder sister-in-law, Su Shiping's mother.

She was sitting on the ground at the moment, with Su Li and He Xiaoqin standing beside her, yelling at the door of Su Shiping's house.

The language is filthy and unpalatable.

In this way, there are people who scold the son and say that they scold the enemy, but now they are indeed the enemy.

The fourth grandfather frowned and secretly said in his heart: Fortunately, Su Riyue is a brother and married out. If Su Riyue was a man and married, there is no need to discuss this marriage today.

The fourth grandfather stood at the door for a while, seeing his sister-in-law scolding more and more unpleasantly, and then looked at the neighbors who pointed outside the door and felt ashamed.

Throw the face of their Su family.

Then he opened his mouth and persuaded in a bad voice: "Sister-in-law, today is a good day for Brother Yue to watch the life. What are we going to do after waiting for you to watch today?" joke.

Originally, the old woman was scolding vigorously, and when she heard the voice of the fourth grandfather, she paused, and then, as if she had found the person in charge, she turned her face and shifted her gaze to the fourth old grandfather, and said aggressively:

"Yes, today is the day when Brother Yue sees his relatives. It's a good day. Everyone knows that today is very important to Brother Yue. But on such an important day, as an elder, as his mother, Su Shiping, Su Shiping didn't even say anything. Tell me, everyone will judge, is it wrong for me?

Fourth uncle, I know you feel embarrassed, but when I think of giving birth to him in October, I will pull him up a little bit. His son is so old. He didn't tell me about the matter, I feel uncomfortable...how can you tell me to sit still?

If it's just me, it's fine, Shiliang is his brother, he doesn't even call Shiliang."

Su Although the people of Nanmu Village don't particularly know about the situation of the Shiping family, they generally know about it.

At first, everyone thought that the old woman was too partial, but now she is too much trouble in other people's good things. But after listening to the old woman, most of the people here are mothers and fathers.

Just feel sorry for the old lady.

Including the fourth grandfather, he also blamed Su Shiping, who had been standing at the door with a dark face and didn't speak: "Shiping, this is what you did wrong, no matter what you do, sister-in-law is your mother, and today is Brother Yue. Good day for my son, you should invite her no matter what, you..."

Of course, there are also people who hold different views, such as Su Ri'an, who couldn't help complaining to Xue Wenhan next to her when she heard the old woman's words: "This is also Too shameless!!!"

He remembered clearly that it was this old woman who wanted to cut ties with their family and the uncle's family.

Now she came here and became the uncle's family and didn't invite her, really...

Xue Wenhan didn't know the entanglement between them, nor the matter of their severing relationship, raised his hand and rubbed Su Ri'an's waist, without expressing any opinion.

Su Rian felt comfortable being rubbed by Xue Wenhan, snorted twice, relaxed and leaned against Xue Wenhan's body secretly, no more nagging.

"Fourth uncle." As soon as Su Rian's voice fell, Su Shiping interrupted the fourth grandfather's words, "Let's not say that we have cut off our relationship, you can say that she is my mother, since she is my mother, this kind of thing Do you still need me to ask for something?" Su Shiping suddenly raised his head to look at everyone standing, and asked, "Ask everyone standing there, if your children have something good, will you invite your own mother? Tell him : Mother, who's having a good day today, don't you go out to visit?"

As soon as Su Shiping's voice fell, everyone's forehead, ah, ah, and some thought of going to invite their mother, puff puff laughing .

Since it's a mother, it's a family, and the family needs to be invited?

Just come on your own.

If this is to be invited, then everyone other than the person involved must be invited, so is this thing okay?

Thinking of this, the look in the eyes of everyone looking at the old woman is a bit wrong.

In fact, everyone was led into the ditch by Su Shiping's words. Although Su Shiping is right, his family doesn't need to invite him, but their family's situation is special, and it is simply not something that can be solved by these three words.

So, if you think about it, what he did is still a bit wrong.

After Su Shiping finished speaking, he didn't give everyone anything to think about, and continued: "Besides, four years ago, they forcibly cut off ties with my family and An Geer's family because of a little bit. I was also detained because of this matter. Li Zheng's position was almost guaranteed for being unfilial, and he was still in prison for a month. Everyone knew about this at the time, so I won't say much about it. Just ask you: your mother will Are you sending your own son to the prison?"

"This..."

Everyone looked at each other.

They all know about this matter. Although she did not directly sue Su Shiping to the yamen, the nature is similar. Su Shiping was indeed arrested and imprisoned for the crime of unfilial piety.

Fortunately, the county magistrate valued Su Shiping, otherwise, Su Shiping's title of Lizheng would not be guaranteed.

Thinking about this, it's really a bit frustrating.

Everyone didn't know what to say for a while.

"Hey, listen, listen, what did he say? Did I send him to prison? It's not like what he did is so stupid that even the county magistrate can't see it. He was caught in prison after going down. Oh my God, why are you so miserable, men and men have already died, sons and sons are not filial, and grandchildren are not obedient, why am I so miserable. " While talking, the old woman started to cry.

Su Li's and He Xiaoqin supported her by the side, persuading her not to cry.

The result was good, the more I persuaded the old woman to cry more and more.

Big Bom listened in the yard. Hearing her slander people, his eyes were red with anger. Finally, when he heard him cursing Su Riyue not good, he walked over and picked up the cold water for washing at the door of the kitchen, and walked out. The door slammed and splashed at the old woman and a few people.

After the play is finished, the body is attached.

As if he had just seen the old woman, his eyes widened in surprise, then he threw the basin in his hand, ran over, stretched out his hand to support the old woman, and apologized repeatedly: "Ah, mother, why are you sitting at the door and not coming in? Ah, I'm really busy today. I came out to pour water and I didn't see it pouring on you. Get up and get up quickly. It's freezing and snowy. There's water on your body. The fire is burning, the brazier is burning..." The white lotus is not good.

As a result, before he could finish his words, he was scolded by the old woman and the prostitute.

Originally, everyone still sympathized with her, but seeing her like this, that last bit of sympathy is gone.

The old woman didn't know it, and was still swearing swearing.

As a result, she scolded a few words, and the water just poured on her face froze, and her face hurt when she spoke.

Su Li's and He Xiaoqin were also splashed with some water, and they were shivering with cold at the moment. Seeing that the old woman couldn't speak completely, they quickly persuaded her to go back.

The old woman was going to scold her, but she would freeze to death if she continued to scold her in her current situation.

Finally, he threw off Big Bom's hand, gave Big Bom a vicious look, and took Su Li and He Xiaoqin away.

As soon as she left, Big Bom withdrew the smile on his face and snorted coldly.

He walked over to pick up the pot on the ground without any reluctance, and said to everyone watching the fun outside the door: "It's so cold, everyone should stop standing outside the door, it's very cold, come in and cook for a while. , warm up your body."

After saying that, out of the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of Xue Wenhan and Su Ri'an who were watching the fun, and called out "Xue Wenhan" to let Xue Wenhan greet everyone to the house.

He went in with the bowl by himself.

As soon as he left, Xue Wenhan smiled, shook his head, and said quietly, "Big Bomte is amazing."

Su Rian thought that Xue Wenhan was scolding He Jianhong, gave Xue Wenhan a displeased look, and said, "Big Bom that There's no way, it's grandma, she bullies people too much, if grandma doesn't go too far, Big Bom won't care about him at all."

Hearing Su Rian's words, Xue Wenhan smiled, raised his hand and rubbed Su Rian's head. , said: "I know." Then asked Su Rian to go inside: "It's too cold outside, you go inside, I'll come in in a while."

Su Rian glanced at him and wanted to say that I am with you, but he is a brother after all.

In the end, he compromised, and with a sound of "um", he led the confused Su Douzi and Su Liuer back to the house.

Su Rian was outside the door. When he walked to the door, he saw the fourth grandfather and asked, "Fourth grandpa." Then he entered the house with the fourth grandfather.