Chapter 46

Time flies, and in a blink of an eye, it is the twelfth lunar month.

There were only a few days left until Xue Wenhan and his small shop opened.

Before that, Xue Wenhan had been preparing for the opening of the store: hired people to advertise on the streets and alleys for seven days:

seven days before the opening, all the hairpins in the store were half price.

Xue Wenhan didn't promote hairpins with special effects - on the one hand, it was too eye-catching, and on the other hand, he did not intend to make hairpins his main business.

If the publicity is ruthless now, it will be more troublesome if he doesn't do it in the future.

The opening date is set on the fifth day of the twelfth lunar month, which is also Su Ri'an's birthday.

When Xue Wenhan was talking to Su Rian at that time, Su Douzi stood aside with his little head raised, pouted and muttered in dissatisfaction: "Daddy, why don't you have my birthday one day, my birthday is coming soon."

But in fact... he His birthday is in March, and there are still more than three months before his mouth is approaching.

Xue Wenhan smiled and rubbed his head. Su Rian snorted, then picked Su Douzi up from the ground and hugged him in his arms, "Who told Douzi to give birth to a moon, if Douzi gave birth to a moon like Eminem in the twelfth lunar month, it would be the same day as Douzi's birthday."

Hearing Su Rian's words, Su Douzi frowned and thought solemnly for a few seconds, then turned to ask Xue Wenhan, "Is that so? Daddy?"

Although it sounded that Eminem was right, he always felt that something was wrong.

It's just that the other person is small, and he can't think of what's wrong for a while.

Some tangled.

Unfortunately, he asked the wrong person.

Xue Wenhan naturally wouldn't say: You Eminem are wrong.

He smiled unscrupulously, then nodded solemnly, and said, "You're right, Eminem."

Su Douzi frowned, looked at this and that, and finally thought to himself: maybe he did it wrong.

Daddy and Eminem can't be wrong.

But forget, they will lie to him.

After thinking about it, the little guy is no longer tangled.

On the opening day, Xue Wenhan and Su Rian went out early and drove their mule cart to town.

After arriving in the town, Xue Wenhan sent the mules and carts to the carriage shop.

Back at the shop, the two cleaned up the shop again.

When it opened at noon, Xue Wenhan thought there would not be too many people. But maybe it was the temptation of half price, so many people came. In addition to the residents of the town and the villagers who went to the market in the village, what Xue Wenhan didn't expect was that a few "friends" from before Zha Gong also came.

This friend includes Cai Qiang.

Cai Qiang not only came by himself, but also brought four little girls...

These four little girls, Su Rian, knew each other and were the little girls who came to Xue Wenhan's house to clean up for Xue Wenhan before. At that time, these little girls looked at Su Rian's expression so arrogantly, and Su Rian wrote it down.

I thought we would never see each other again, but I didn't expect to meet.

Su Rian was a little embarrassed.

However, because Su Rian put on the long gown that Xue Wenhan bought for him, and cleaned himself up again, it was completely different from the appearance in the village. Several little girls didn't recognize him, and each and every one of them called "Boss Lady" earnestly. .

At the beginning, Su Rian didn't understand what Cai Qiang was doing with the little girls.

It was not until later when Cai Qiang left that he said to keep those little girls to help Xue Wenhan, Su Ri'an really realized the crisis and grabbed Xue Wenhan's hand.

Xue Wenhan asked him, "What's wrong?"

Su Rian didn't say anything, and after writing for a long time, he asked awkwardly, "What are you going to do with them?" He didn't want Xue Wenhan to want those people.

Seeing the awkward look on Su Rian's face, Xue Wenhan rubbed his head a little funny: "Jealous?"

"...No, I'll ask." Su Rian's face darkened, obviously already jealous Yes, still a tough mouth.

"Today there are too many people in the store, so we can't be too busy. After a few days, we'll return it to Cai Qiang." Xue Wenhan said and dragged Su Rian to steal for a while.

From the opening to the present, the shop has never stopped.

He's okay, although he didn't like this kind of situation very much before, but at least he can handle it with ease.

Su Rian was a little tired, whether it was communicating with people or other things, he was a little nervous - although he was already working hard.

Xue Wenhan kept everything in his eyes, feeling a little distressed for him, but also knew that this was the path he had to take.

But it's okay to take a break.

During the break, Su Rian subconsciously asked Xue Wenming how he knew Cai Qiang and the others. After asking, he felt stupid again. Cai Qiang is the owner of the casino, Xue Wenhan used to want to live in the casino every day, can you not know him?

Xue Wenhan was rather frank, and he said it when he asked.

After speaking, he quickly expressed his innocence and said, "I've changed my mind now, but I can't put the blame of the past on me."

Seeing his nervous appearance, Su Ri'an felt a little happy, smiled, and said, "Okay. ."

After resting for a while, the two said a few more words. Just as they were talking, one of the four little girls suddenly ran up and called Xue Wenhan, "Boss Xue." Xue

Wenhan looked up and asked, "What's wrong?"

"A customer came to the store and said that he heard We sell it in our store, we sell it..." The little girl stammered, blushing like an apple, and talked for a long time, but she didn't say what she was selling.

Standing by the side, Su Rian couldn't stand it anymore, and asked, "What are you selling?" They only bought hairpins in the store, so what's there to stutter.

I don't understand.

When the little girl heard the voice, she raised her head and saw Su Rian. She seemed to see the savior in an instant. She breathed a sigh of relief and said quickly, "I said that there is a hairpin that can make women pregnant. I want to buy it."

Hearing the little girl Xue Wenhan was taken aback for a moment.

I can understand why the little girl stammered in front of him.

Because he is a man, and although she and Su Rian are a woman and a brother, they have one thing in common, they can have children.

This is to treat Su Rian as the same kind.

Thinking of this, Xue Wenhan couldn't help cursing - this fucking world.

He obviously looks the same as him, but... he is treated as the same kind by women.

This experience...

Su Rian didn't know what Xue Wenhan was thinking, and was a little embarrassed to hear the little girl's words. Then she turned to look at Xue Wenhan, and her beautiful eyes clearly read: Why I didn't know there was a hairpin with this function.

Xue Wenhan knew what he was thinking, so she didn't go to see him at all, but said to the little girl, "I'll go see her."

Then she smeared oil on her feet and slipped away.

Su Rian looked at his back as he left quickly, snorted, and raised his heels.

As soon as he walked up to Xue Wenhan, he heard Xue Wenhan say to the girl, "I heard that you want to buy a hairpin that can make women pregnant?

" He was a little red, but his expression was magnanimous, and then he asked Xue Wenhan: "You have one for sale here, right?"

"Yes." Xue Wenhan said, "But the hairpins I have here won't make you 100% pregnant, just It will improve the possibility of pregnancy."

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, the little girl's eyes darkened, and then she returned to normal and said, "It's okay." It's good to have.

Xue Wenhan gave a "hmm" and asked her while taking the hairpin, "How did you know that I have this kind of hairpin here."

If he remembered correctly, in addition to the town's boss, there were Cai Qiang and the others, as well as the villagers. There are few people here, and few other people know that he buys hairpins with special effects here - because he does not promote it.

"The doctor in the town said it." The little girl hesitated and said.

Her young lady has been married to her uncle for four years, but she has not had half a child for four years. Although her uncle doesn't mind, her young lady is unhappy and has always blamed herself.

After looking for a lot of doctors, this time I found the doctor in their town.

The doctor read it, prescribed some medicines to nourish the body, and then told them that this small shop sells hairpins that can increase the pregnancy rate.

And said that it was opened today, and

her young lady asked her to come.

But before she came, she didn't believe that a hairpin could improve a person's pregnancy rate.

But when I got here, I saw Xue Wenhan and heard Xue Wenhan say: "It's not only because of women, but also because of men. Do you want to get a few more hairpins that men use, and put them on both of them. Maybe the effect will be better." At that time, I inexplicably gave birth to the idea that maybe this hairpin is really useful.

The little girl was taken aback by this idea of ​​her own, and then she was a little shameless and fascinated by beauty, and even believed these nonsense words.

Afterwards, he glared at Xue Wenhan fiercely.

Staring at Xue Wenhan inexplicably, he turned to look at Su Rian, but saw that Su Rian was gently and patiently introducing hairpins to a female customer, but he didn't even look at him.

Xue Wenhan "..." was in a bad mood.

He seemed a little jealous.

Su Rian has never been so gentle to him - Xue Wenhan's selective amnesia automatically filtered out when Su Rian was gentle to him.

Su Rian didn't know that Xue Wenhan was looking at him, let alone what Xue Wenhan was thinking. Although he was nervous, he patiently explained the special effects of the hairpins with special effects to the female customers around him.

——Probably heard the conversation between Xue Wenhan and the little girl, and many people came to ask Su Rian.

But few people actually bought it.

To put it bluntly, I still don't believe it.

Su Rian has a good temper. Those people don't get angry if they ask if they don't buy it. As long as someone asks, he patiently tells them over and over again.

Because Su Rian is patient, and he is a brother.

They can also have children. Brothers and women think that he is the same kind, and they have an inexplicable sense of identification with him. In addition, Su Rian does not conform to the current aesthetics. Brothers and women may feel that Su Rian If it is not a threat to them, there are more people who come to Su Rian for consultation than Xue Wenhan and the four little girls.

Originally, based on Xue Wenhan's appearance, most people should ask.

But in the end, it was discovered that Xue Wenhan had the fewest people in front of him.

In the end, everyone went to where the four little girls and Su Rian went.

Xue Wenhan was completely free.

Xue Wenhan didn't find work for himself after he was free. The uncle seemed to be sitting on a chair with a smile on his face, looking at Su Rian, who was introducing hairpins to customers at the door, and seeing that he was nervous not long ago and didn't know what to do. At this moment, he is confident to explain to everyone.

Laughed for no reason.

Xue Wenhan's laugh was a bit loud. The little brother next to him who was picking hairpins saw it, raised his eyebrows, and asked, "What is the boss laughing at?"

Hearing the voice, Xue Wenhan suppressed the smile on his face and raised his head. When he found out that he didn't know this little brother, he was no longer polite, and said, "It's nothing." After that, his eyes fell on the hairpin in the little brother's hand, and he asked, "Do you want this hairpin?"

"Oh, yes. "Little brother came here because he heard that the owner of this store is good-looking. He had been looking at it secretly just now, but he couldn't see it clearly. Now, when he saw Xue Wenhan's appearance, his face turned red, his heart beat faster, and he was shy. not.

But he was brave in the end, he didn't take his eyes away because he was shy, but stared at Xue Wenhan blankly.

He stared at Xue Wenhan and frowned, then said coldly: "A tael of silver."

"Okay." The little brother said, and after realizing what Xue Wenhan said, the expression on his face instantly became wonderful, "What? One or two? Didn't you say half price? Half price one or two, you want to grab it?"

The hairpin in the town is five cents a piece, half price is not two or three pennies, but it actually costs one or two, it's just...

Little brother is very Angry, he felt that Xue Wenhan was cheating on him.

Xue Wenhan hadn't spoken yet, but Su Rian, who had been secretly watching Xue Wenhan over there, saw the person beside him leave, he hurried over, and said righteously, "A tael of silver is already very cheap, and this hairpin is ours. After special treatment, it can enhance a person's physique, and after the physique is enhanced, illness can be reduced, and even if the body is healthy, it will be beneficial for sexual intercourse."

Su Rian was open and candid when he first said it. In the end, the blush turned into an apple.

The whole person also tensed up.