Chapter 18

It's just that this time Su Shiping didn't stand on their side as he thought, but said fairly and justly: "It's very dangerous down here, and no one in the village dares to go down." He paused before saying, "Before, One person went down, but he never came up again."

After Su Shiping said this, the old man's face changed.

His eyes flashed a few times, and then he said with a smile: "That's because other people in the village are not as good as Xue Xiaozi. If it is Xue Xiaozi, it will be fine."

Xue Wenhan sneered.

Su Shiping said, "But it's up to you." Although Xue Wenhan suddenly got better for some reason in the past two days, Su Shiping still didn't have a good impression of him, so he could remind him that he had saved Su Ri'an today. for the sake of it.

No more, don't even think about it.

"Understood, thank you uncle." Xue Wenhan thanked Su Shiping.

In Su Shiping's shocked eyes, he shifted his gaze to the old man's face, and said with a smile: "Fourth Grandpa is a good idea!"

This was the first time Xue Wenhan called Fourth Grandpa, but there was a thorn in his words.

The stabbed old man choked.

Xue Wenhan also didn't give him a chance to speak, and continued: "Su Wuniu has been with me for so long, I don't know why you want to save Su Wuniu, it's okay if you want me to save Su Wuniu. If you give it, you will save it, if you don't give it, you will be pulled down."

He will live in this village for a long time in the future, not for him, but also for Su Ri, Ansu Douzi and even their future children.

Slag Gong has offended a lot of people before, and he offended a lot just now.

If he continues to be tough, even if he is fine, his family, Su Rian and Su Douzi, will definitely not get better, just like before.

Maybe they don't dare on the surface, but behind the scenes...

Don't look at these villagers looking simple, but it's actually quite scary to be vicious.

Therefore, today, this Su Wuniu must go down to save him.

On the one hand, Su Wuniu had been with the scumbag for many days before, and on the other hand, it was the most important thing: he needed a shocking effect.

Because he will live here for a long time in the future, he will definitely apply what he has learned in modern times, and the wooden work he does has special functions. If these people are not afraid of him spreading the word everywhere .

He would be very dangerous.

Not to mention other major forces, the one sitting on the most dragon chair.

I am afraid that I will try to get rid of him.

Therefore, for the sake of his life, he must save Su Wuniu.

Since he wanted to save him, he wouldn't mind extorting a few black-hearted old men.

Although five taels of silver are small, mosquitoes are still meat no matter how small they are.

The old man calculated himself like this, and it was already his kindness to ask him five taels of silver.

But the old men didn't think so.

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, they all changed their faces, and the fifth uncle directly scolded: "Five taels of silver, why don't you go grab it?" The

harvest in the village was not good, and some people's family could not earn five taels of silver a year.

Xue Wenhan asked for fifty taels when he opened his mouth, do you really think they are taking advantage of them?

Not only the old men, but other people in the village, including Su Shiping, were shocked by Xue Wenhan's lion's mouth.

"You really want five taels?" Su Shiping said with some difficulty, as if he couldn't believe it.

"Of course." Xue Wenhan said, and then moved his eyes to the old men, his voice was indifferent: "Did I rob you, don't you know? You have avoided it through Su Wuniu over the years... I remember the imperial court. There are regulations, this is a violation of the law and you will be imprisoned, right?"

Xue Wenhan didn't say the word "tax", but he believed that the old men could understand it.

Sure enough, upon hearing Xue Wenhan's words, the old man named Fourth Grandpa immediately changed his attitude and said, "Okay, we'll give it to you .

" Some dissatisfaction. That's five taels of silver, not five taels or five coins, but five taels, five taels. their family's annual income. The old men were still a little reluctant. But Fourth Grandpa had already spoken, "That's it, we'll give you five taels of silver, and you go down and save people." Now that Xue Wenhan said this, even if Xue Wenhan didn't save people, they would give them five taels of silver. ——Buy Xue Wenhan to shut up. It has been 12 years since Su Wuniu was admitted as a scholar. In these 12 years, the fields of several of their families have been placed in the name of Su Wuniu, which has saved a lot of taxes. If the people in the village know about it, Not sure what to do then. If someone gets jealous and goes to the yamen, I'm afraid it's not about the money. Instead, go straight to prison. The fourth grandpa thought about it, and looked at the people around him who were chatting and asking what Xue Wenhan meant.

He sighed, feeling a little stuffed in his heart.

Stealing chickens can't lose rice, this feeling... too suffocating. Haven't had such an experience in years.

Today, a junior...

The old man thought about it, and stared at Xue Wenhan with gloomy eyes. He didn't know what he was thinking about in his heart.

Xue Wenhan saw it, but didn't take it to heart.

But he has been addicted to his eyes. If he really does anything to him, he will definitely not dare to fart.

Even if he dared, Xue Wenhan was not scared.

Thinking about it, Xue Wenhan handed Su Douzi, who was lying in his arms obediently listening to them, to Su Shiping, and said, "I'll go down, please help me look at some beans."

Moving from Xue Wenhan's arms to Su Shiping's arms, Su Shiping said: Douzi asked Xue Wenhan a little unhappily: "Dad, do you want to go down?"

"Well." Xue Wenhan said, pinching Su Douzi's soft little cheeks, "You want to listen to Grandpa, do you hear it?"

"I heard." Su Douzi said, "But it's very dangerous down here." He heard Xiu Xiu's mother scolding Xiu Xiu and said, "If you don't obey, I will throw you down the Sancha Cliff."

That must be quite dangerous.

Hearing Su Douzi's words, Xue Wenhan's heart warmed, he smiled, and said, "Is Douzi caring about Daddy?"

"Yes." Su Douzi nodded and said seriously, "I am caring about Daddy.

" Don't worry, daddy is fine, just stay on the cliff with your grandfather and wait for daddy to come up." Although he didn't see it, but based on the screams he heard, Xue Wenhan could judge that the place where the sound came from was not the same. Calculated deep.

Ten meters at most.

The depth of ten meters is not a problem for him.

As for snakes, isn't there something called realgar wine?

When he came up, he heard the four people who carried the ladder saying they had brought it, but he was thinking about Su Rian at the time and didn't take it to heart. Now, if he wants to go down, he will naturally ask for the realgar wine.

Thinking about it, Xue Wenhan turned his head directly, found the one with realgar wine among the four people carrying the ladder, and asked him if he wanted realgar wine.

Then I asked for the rope.

The rope they brought up was tied with the ropes that people originally brought when they went to the field, and then he held one end in his hand and handed the other end to a young man who was closer to him, and shouted: "Young All those who are strong come here."

After the people came over, Xue Wenhan picked out some who looked very strong and told them: "I will tie Su Wuniu to the rope after I go down, and then I will call you and pull you. Pull the rope up, do you hear it?"

"I hear it." Several people nodded.

Xue Wenhan gave a "hmm", and then went down the cliff with wine and a rope.

The cliff is standing, but there are many bumps and bumps on it, which is much smaller than modern rock climbing.

It was smooth at the beginning, but when I went down to seven or eight meters, I couldn't see clearly. Xue Wenhan also accidentally caught a snake because of this. If it wasn't for his quick reaction, he turned the mouth of the wine gourd with the lid open in the direction of the snake. The smell of realgar dispelled the snake. He was afraid that he would be bitten by the snake. .

But fortunately...

As the depth deepened, the light became darker and darker, and wet and slippery moss grew on the cliff wall. It slipped accidentally and almost fell several times. Also got moss on it, it was sticky and slippery, super disgusting.

The number of snakes is also much higher than above.

If it wasn't for the realgar wine on him, Xue Wenhan really thought he would be eaten by a snake.

In my heart, I secretly scolded myself for being an idiot, why did I agree to such an idiot.

With so many snakes, Su Wuniu would have been poisoned by snakes long ago even if he hadn't fallen to his death.

But he had already descended so deep, and hearing the sound of the stones falling, he was already very close to the bottom of the cliff, and he was a little unwilling to go up again.

Gritting his teeth, Xue Wenhan continued to climb down.

After reaching the bottom of the cliff, because it was too dark, Xue Wenhan searched for a long time before finding Su Wuniu.

It wasn't what he saw, but he almost tripped over by Su Wuniu when he was walking.

Then found it.

After finding Su Wuniu, Xue Wenhan didn't touch him immediately, but poured some realgar wine on Su Wuniu's body, and then heard the rustling sound, and knew what it was without thinking.

About two minutes later, when no sound could be heard, Xue Wenhan tentatively reached out to touch Su Wuniu.

After touching Su Wuniu, the first thing Xue Wenhan did was to explore Su Wuniu's breath.

When his hand touched Su Wuniu's face, Xue Wenhan was stunned.