Chapter 9

"Then can we go see Eminem? He used to come back at this time, but not today..." Su Douzi was a little worried.

In the village, in addition to Su Wuniu, there are some people who feel that their family has nothing to do, and they always bully him and his Eminem.

He was afraid that Eminem would be bullied again.

Thinking, Su Douzi secretly looked up at Xue Wenhan and saw that Xue Wenhan was putting his eyes down and dressing him seriously, and he was happy: he will also have a father in the future, and he will no longer be afraid of Fatty and they will call him "wild" It's up to people"; Eminem doesn't have to be told that he is too ugly, no one wants it, and even his father dislikes it.

very nice.

Su Douzi thought that if those villains bullied him and Eminem in the future, he would tell his father that if his father was so fierce, those villains would definitely not be able to beat him.

Thinking too much, the expression on his face changed back and forth many times.

Xue Wenhan looked at him a little funny, nodded his nose, and asked him, "What are you thinking?"

"No." Su Douzi came back to his senses, shook his head quickly, and asked Xue Wenhan again: "Dad, let's Are you going to look for Eminem?"

"Go." Xue Wenhan said while dressing him, "Go when you put on your clothes."

After hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Douzi disliked Xue Wenhan's slow dressing, and thought about it. He wears it himself, but when he raises his hand, he finds that the way of wearing a long gown is not the same as that of the dark brown, he won't be... a little embarrassed. He quickly and secretly glanced at Xue Wenhan, saw that Xue Wenhan was dressing him with his head down, without looking at him, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief, quickly put his hands down, and stood up obediently.

But he didn't know that all of his reactions had already fallen into Xue Wenhan's eyes. Xue Wenhan was a little amused, smiled lightly, remembered what he said before, and asked him, "Have you come back?" Slag Gong said to Su Rian The father and son did not understand, and he himself did not understand.

"Yeah." Su Douzi nodded, raised his chin slightly, his face full of pride: "I Am, he is very good, he can dig a lot of potatoes in a day, more than some men in the village. I need to recite it a few times." At the beginning, the little guy was very proud, and his mood suddenly fell as he spoke, and his voice gradually became smaller: "A few days ago, my grandfather and his family were also digging potatoes at the spring cliff. , Grandpa's family has an ox cart, and when he comes back at night, he will help Eminem to bring a little bit, so that Eminem can relax, now..." The potatoes in the spring cliff of Grandpa's house were dug, and Eminem was the only one left.

The spring cliff is so far away, it will take him a long time to walk.

Eminem needs to recite many times by himself... Su Douzi feels sorry for him Eminem. If he grows up soon, he will be able to help Eminem with his work.

Thinking about it, Su Douzi raised her head and looked at Xue Wenhan resentfully.

If only his daddy worked like everyone else's daddy, so he Eminem wouldn't have to work so hard.

Seeing Su Douzi's resentful eyes, Xue Wenhan felt a sudden shock, raised his hand and rubbed the top of his hair, which was tied with small horns: "We will buy an ox cart when the road at the gate of Goumen is repaired in two days."

"Really . ?" Su Douzi raised his head and looked at Xue Wenhan, for fear that Xue Wenhan would go back.

Xue Wenhan laughed: "Really."

"Ah, that's great, so Eminem doesn't have to go back and forth every day."

Seeing him happy, Xue Wenhan felt a little warm in his heart. Take the dressed Su Douzi down and put it on the ground, and let him put on his own shoes.

After putting on his shoes, father and son went out. Under the porch, Xue Wenhan asked Su Douzi, "Do you know if we still have a back basket?" He really didn't know about this.

"No." Su Douzi shook his head and asked, "Daddy, are you going to help Eminem carry potatoes?"

"Well." Xue Wenhan said.

"Wait." Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, Su Douzi suddenly grabbed Xue Wenhan, thought for a while, and said, "I remember that the grandfather's house still has a basket in my house, I'll go take a look.

" He ran down the steps and ran into the small dilapidated house where he used to live with Su Rian.

Xue Wenhan shouted, "Slow down." He raised his heels.

It has been two days since he came here. He has not seen the place where Su Rian and Su Douzi lived before, but it would not be good to come.

But even if he knew it was bad, Xue Wenhan was still stunned when he saw it.

He has never seen such a poor, dangerous room, never...

Really interprets what a dilapidated house means and what it means to be impoverished.

The back wall was sloping, and there was a big hole in the corner. Su Rian should have repaired it, but the effect didn't seem to be very good. The wind was swish, even stronger than standing in the yard.

Inside the house, the right half is where people sleep. There is a kang. There are two wooden crates on one side of the kang against the wall. On the crates are several pieces of tattered clothes. There is a kang table standing on the wall, next to the kang table are two small stools, one of which is still lame, and it is dark. It is very complete and clean. There is a bamboo basket in front of the stove where the firewood is kept. I think it should be the one that Su Douzi said about his grandfather's house.

As if to confirm his words, Su Douzi pointed to the back basket and said, "Daddy, this is the back basket of my great grandfather's house."

Xue Wenhan said "yes", walked over to take the back basket, and went out of the house with Su Douzi . .

After closing the door, Xue Wenhan sighed softly, no wonder Su Rian didn't let him in when he was cooking dinner last night.

It turned out...

After shouting "Uncle Fu", Uncle Fu came out of the room, asked "Master" and came over to wait for Xue Wenhan's orders.

Xue Wenhan told Uncle Fu the same thing he said to Aunt Fu at noon that he didn't like being called Master, and then asked Uncle Fu if he had anything to do. If not, he would go to the field to help Su Rian carry potatoes.

Uncle Fu naturally wouldn't have it. Taking the basket from Xue Wenhan's hand, Xue Wenhan instructed Aunt Fu, who came out behind Uncle Fu, to cook.

He bought the kitchen stuff when he went to town, and Aunt Fu packed it up. After listening to Xue Wenhan, Aunt Fu quickly agreed.

Uncle Fu, Xue Wenhan, and Su Douzi with a bandage on his head went out.

After going out, Xue Wenhan borrowed a backpack from the neighbor's house next door.

Because Xue Wenhan's name was too fierce, the neighbors saw Xue Wenhan borrowing the back basket, although they were reluctant, they finally lent it to Xue Wenhan.

Put Su Douzi in the back basket, Xue Wenhan carried the back basket, and under the command of Su Douzi, went to the spring mountain cliff with Uncle Fu.

Quan Shanya was halfway up the mountain behind Xue Wenhan's house, about two quarters of an hour away from home, not too close.

On the way, I saw a tree that looked very much like the Populus euphratica that I saw in the desert before; but the air here is humid and the rainfall is abundant. Populus euphratica is such a thing... Xue Wenhan was a little uncertain, and asked Uncle Fu, and finally found that it was still there. Really poplar.

Xue Wenhan was immediately provoked.

Sure enough, in the book, such bizarre things happened.

Compared with Populus euphratica, Xue Wenhan was no stranger to seeing some other strange things on the road that should not have appeared here and this season.

The three of them went to the field, the potatoes were there, but the people from Su Ruian were not there. Su Douzi shouted a few times, but they didn't call Su Ruian, but the neighbor on the ground responded, "You Eminem has already gone back. , didn't you meet when you came up?" The

first sentence was for Su Douzi, and the second was for Xue Wenhan.

Although he said it to Xue Wenhan, the man didn't recognize Xue Wenhan who was wearing a short shirt, he just thought he was a relative of Su Ri'an's family, and was a little surprised. But he didn't say

anything. He said two more words to Xue Wenhan, and asked Xue Wenhan and the others, "Are you walking on a road or a small road, maybe you missed it?"

The two took two different paths and missed it, and they didn't take it seriously. They packed a basket of potatoes with Uncle Fu and went down the mountain on their backs.

As soon as I reached the foot of the mountain, there was still a long way to go before I got home, when a man suddenly rushed down from the mountain. He was mad, running extremely fast, and sweat was shining on his forehead.

When Su Douzi saw him, he was overjoyed and called out "Gum", but the man seemed not to hear him, and disappeared in front of the three of them all at once.

Like something big happened.

Xue Wenhan suddenly had a bad feeling.