Chapter 17

After Su Rian left, Xue Wenhan turned his eyes to the old man again, his eyes were cold: "Didn't you all say that it is dangerous down there? Since it is dangerous, what is the difference between what he said and what he did not say? Who wants to go down to save?"

Xue Wenhan said, his eyes swept over the old men one by one again, sneered, and asked, "You, you, or do you want to go down?

" He also likes to rely on the old and sell the old, and train people indiscriminately because of their seniority and seniority.

It seems that two more years of living are a lot more amazing.

Everyone in the world has to listen to them.

Take yourself too seriously.

Xue Wenhan finished speaking, but his eyes never left. The faces of the old men stared at by him were hot, but Xue Wenhan had a fierce reputation and dared to beat anyone, and they did not dare to reprimand them like they did to other juniors.

Everyone blushed.

Seeing that all the juniors in the crowd who had been reprimanded by them for their identities gave Xue Wenhan a thumbs up in their hearts.

Of course, some people agree with Xue Wenhan's approach, and some people must oppose it.

However, given that Xue Wenhan's reputation is too fierce in normal times, the man's tone was not intense, he just said, "Brother Xue, it's not good for you to treat Fifth Grandpa, Seventh Grandpa like this? How can you say that they are all our elders." Maybe it was because of fear, the man's voice was not loud, and it was trembling.

Xue Wenhan listened and looked in the direction of the voice. In fact, he still admired this person who stood up and spoke even though he was scared to death.

Although he did not like to hear what he said.

But the courage is really commendable.

It was very easy for Xue Wenhan to find him, because after he finished saying that, the people around him scattered, forming a no-man's land.

Xue Wenhan couldn't even notice him.

Is that a guy or a guy who is only thirteen or fourteen years old, very dry and thin? Xue Wenhan was not too clear. Because he is too thin, it is difficult to tell whether he is a brother or a man just from his body shape. In addition, not all the pregnant moles of the brothers in this world are on the forehead, and some are hidden behind the ears like Su Rian and Su Douzi. , it is not easy to recognize.

When Xue Wenhan looked over, the child was standing nervously in the middle of no-man's land, watching Xue Wenhan vigilantly, like a son of a bitch, for fear that Xue Wenhan would get angry and hit him.

But...

if he really wants to hit him, what's the use of his vigilance?

Xue Wenhan couldn't help laughing.

Instead of being angry, he still echoed the child's words: "You're right, we should respect the old and love the young."

Hearing Xue Wenhan's words, the child's eyes lit up, and he thought: In fact, Big Brother Xue didn't say anything. So unreasonable? Doesn't that make sense? Completely forgot how Xue Wenhan coaxed those old men just now.

As soon as the child finished thinking about it, he heard Xue Wenhan say in an unhurried voice: "But we can't blindly respect the old and love the young, some old people can be respected, but some old people rely on their seniority to sell the old and teach others everywhere. ..." Although Xue Wenhan didn't finish his words, his meaning was already obvious.

Everyone understood.

But just because they understood, the crowd fell into silence for a moment.

After the silence, there were more intense discussions.

Xue Wenhan's words had too much impact on them.

They were born and grew up here, and they were educated to obey their parents unconditionally and obey the arrangements of the elders in the clan.

Even if the clan elders said something wrong.

must also obey.

So much thought there.

Now listening to Xue Wenhan say this, some active people start to move, of course... There are more people who don't agree with Xue Wenhan's statement.

However, whether they agreed or not, Xue Wenhan didn't care, he just sneered and shifted his gaze from the children to the old men, and filled in what was left unfinished above:

"Otherwise, some people rely on their own age. Gao doesn't know how high the sky is and how thick the ground is, thinking that he is invincible in the world, so he would point fingers at others, right?"

Several old men blushed with anger at Xue Wenhan's words.

But Xue Wenhan was too fierce, and they were too cowardly to speak.

Xue Wenhan looked at them and sneered in his heart, he was not as good as a child. If at this time they dared to stand up and scold Su Ruian as they did before, he would still consider them heroes.

Just this kind of person...

Xue Wenhan's eyes flashed with disdain, and he sneered.

Then he said to the child, "Go home." He walked in the direction of Su Shiping who was holding Su Douzi.

"But..." Although Xue Wenhan's expression was a bit fierce, but seeing that Xue Wenhan didn't scold him or beat him, the child dared to speak again, his voice still small: "They are..."

Xue Wenhan stopped. , did not answer him directly, but asked him: "Do you have parents, siblings?"

"Yes." The child didn't understand why Xue Wenhan asked, but he answered honestly.

"Is it any of them?"

"No." The child shook his head, still not understanding why Xue Wenhan asked, staring at Xue Wenhan.

"If not, did you think about them when you spoke up just now?" Seeing the child's confused expression, Xue Wenhan said again, "What if I got angry and threw you off the cliff and fed you to the snake? What about your parents? Have you thought about it?" The

child opened his mouth and looked pitiful standing there alone.

Xue Wenhan ignored it and continued: "Your courage is commendable, I appreciate it, but in the future, when you talk or do things, use your brain first, and think about whether the consequences of what you say or do will be bearable to you. Live, if you think about it and know the result is not good and you still want to do it, then it is not courageous, it is stupid. Okay, there is nothing to see, let's go back." Said and swept his eyes one by one There were a lot of villagers who were stunned by his words.

Feeling helpless in my heart: Hey, my thinking is still too avant-garde.

When the child heard Xue Wenhan's words, he let out a "um", but didn't leave.

The other people also stood there, and no one moved.

Xue Wenhan didn't know what they were going to do.

Not too lazy to care what they were going to do, he walked over and took the frightened Su Douzi from Su Shiping's arms, and patted Su Douzi's little face lightly: "Stupid?"

"Dad." Su Douzi hurriedly hugged him Holding Xue Wenhan's neck, he sneaked into Xue Wenhan's ear and said, "You were too powerful just now, that old man was so angry..."

Su Douzi thought his voice was low, but in fact his voice was very loud.

Everyone around heard it.

Su Shiping quickly covered Su Douzi's mouth with his hand, and shouted "Douzi" in warning.

Su Douzi glanced at Su Shiping innocently, and then glanced at Xue Wenhan. Xue Wenhan smiled and ignored him.

Su Douzi unwillingly took off Su Shiping's hand and shouted "Grandpa~~~" and the ending dragged on for a long time.

Obviously acting cute and coquettish.

The fat man who used to bully him with others was the old man's little grandson. The old man saw him and scolded him instead of saying fat.

He has a vengeance.

Now he has a father, and his father is still so powerful and fierce.

He is not afraid of the old man.

Humph.

Su Douzi pouted and snorted, and Su Shiping was inexplicable.

I asked him, "What's wrong?"

Just after asking, Su Douzi hadn't answered when he heard another old man who hadn't spoken to since the beginning said, "Xue boy, I'm sorry, it's really the fifth and the others who did this. It's not right, but Wu Niu is a member of our clan even though he has been mixed up a bit. If we let him fall, everyone will not be able to live with it. If you can, please ask if you can go down and rescue him. When the time comes, everyone I will be very grateful to you.

" Xue Wenhan gave him a high look when he heard that an old man could put down his body and say "sorry" to a young man.

But after listening to Xue Wenhan, I felt that something was wrong. What does it mean to "let him fall and leave it alone, and everyone will feel sorry for him."

Bah, if it weren't for Su Wuniu being the only scholar in the village, the scholar wouldn't have to pay taxes, and several of their properties would be in Su Wuniu's name, would they take care of it if something happened to Su Wuniu?

How high-level you seem to say.

Xue Wenhan hated this kind of person the most.

With a sneer, Xue Wenhan raised his hand, rubbed his eyes and looked at Su Douzi's hairy head, looked at the old man and asked, "Let me go down to the snake den to save people?

" definitely.

Although this body is stronger than ordinary villagers, in the end, he is just an ordinary person. They are dangerous when they go down. Is it not dangerous for him to go down?

Really good calculus.

The old man was stunned when he heard Xue Wenhan's words, and then said with a good temper: "I know this is a little embarrassing, but we really can't find good people in our village who can go down." A

long time ago, there was a seven or eight-year-old man. The little boy fell from here, because he was the only boy in the family, and his father was unwilling to go down to save people, and then the two never came up again.

Since then, people who fell off the cliffs of Sancha Mountain, except for those places where the cliffs are relatively shallow, will go down to save people, and if they fall in other places, they will fall, and no one will go down to save them at all.

Everyone knows this, unless they want to die, naturally no one is willing to go down.

But Xue Wenhan didn't know that Xue Wenhan's time in the village was short, and he often didn't go back to the village. Even if he did, he basically ignored them and didn't communicate with them.

That's why the old man encouraged him to go.

It's better to be able to save people, but if you can't save them and die, it's a disaster for the village.

Thinking about it, the old man immediately became more assertive, and opened his mouth to pull Su Shiping in: "I can testify on this point, I did not deceive you."

How much Su Shiping loves his second brother's only son, Su Rian, the village Everyone can see it. It was also because Xue Wenhan was not good to Su Rian at the beginning, and after saying several times that he would not listen, he found someone to threaten Xue Wenhan.

In the end, he was beaten and bedridden for many days without speaking, and he lost face.

The old man thought that even if Su Shiping and Xue Wenhan stood together now, he would definitely hate Xue Wenhan in his heart.

That's why he said that.

He believed that Su Shiping would say what he wanted to hear.