Chapter 54

Outside the house, after the old woman left, the neighbors also dispersed.

Xue Wenhan helped Su Shiping greet the people of the clan into the yard, and was then arranged by Su Shiping to pour tea for those people, so he didn't have time to find Su Ri'an for a while.

But even if he went looking for it at this time, Su Rian didn't have time.

Entering the yard, Su Rian asked Su Douzi, Su Wenyun, Su Liuer and several other children of the same clan to play together, and went to the kitchen to ask Big Bom if he could help.

In the end, Big Boehm really gave him a job.

Pick the skin of the soybean sprouts.

This job is simple, and everyone can do it, but it is a test of patience. Fortunately, Su Rian is not short of patience. He took a small stool and sat at the door of the kitchen and began to pick the skin of the soybean sprouts.

He was the only one at the beginning. It was boring, and he picked it up. A little brother from the same family might have come to help when he was bored in the house. It was much faster when someone was with him than when he was alone.

The two brothers were talking and laughing, and before they knew it, half a basket of soybean sprouts was picked.

Not long after the soybean sprouts were picked, the Dongpo Li family and the matchmaker came.

As soon as they came, the kitchen was busy preparing food. Su Rian was a junior, and the older generation in the kitchen didn't need them. Plus he still had Su Douzi to bring, Big Bom let him go out. .

After leaving the kitchen, Su Rian glanced at the yard and saw that Su Douzi, Su Wenyun, Su Liuer and two little brothers of the same clan were playing together, so she ignored it.

Entered the house by himself.

In the house, the elders of the clan basically came. The third grandfather, the fourth grandfather and the fifth grandfather, none of them were bad, and the uncles and uncles of the same clan also came.

Not only the kang is full of people and there is no place to sit, but even the main room is densely filled with people.

Some have no place to sit, and they all stand.

This included Su Riming, Su Riyue and Xue Wenhan, especially Xue Wenhan, the door god seemed to be blocking the door, Su Rian saw it as soon as he entered the door, secretly pulled his sleeve, leaned over and asked in a low voice: "Days Is it fixed?"

"Not yet." Xue Wenhan turned his face, saw it was him, and replied.

At the same time, he reached out and held his exposed hand in the palm of his hand. Su Rian's hand was very cold because it was soaked in water just now to pick the soybean sprouts. Xue Wenhan's expression changed as soon as he grabbed his hand, "Why is it so cold?"

"I washed things just now." Su Rian said indifferently.

The head is still looking inside.

He really didn't care at all.

Except this year because of Aunt Blessed, he didn't wash things by himself.

In the past, let's not talk about washing things. Many times it snowed in cold weather, but because he couldn't get too much firewood to boil water, he didn't dare to use hot water, at least when Big Bom asked him to pick the soybean sprouts. He was poured warm water.

Although warm water soon becomes indistinguishable from cold water.

Xue Wenhan raised his hand and tapped him on the head, and said with a bit of hatred, "You..." Then he grabbed his two hands and held them in the palm of his hand.

Because Xue Wenhan has practiced martial arts before, his body temperature is very high, and his hands are also very warm. Su Rian, whose warm hands are ice-like, is a little embarrassed, hehe smiled and asked Xue Wenhan: "Will it be? It's very cold?"

Su Rian's original intention was to ask Xue Wenhan to say no, but Xue Wenhan played the cards unreasonably, raised his head and gave him a blank look, and asked him in turn, "What do you think?"

Su Rian gave an "eah", and then smiled.

Quietly leaned on Xue Wenhan's body when no one was paying attention, and rubbed carefully. Xue Wenhan held him down and gave him a warning look: "Don't be ridiculous."

Su Rian: "..." But she was really good.

The two had just been messing around for a while, when Su Riyue, who was beside him, sneaked over, stuck out her tongue at Su Rian, and then asked him teasingly at Su Rian, "I'm getting married soon, are you happy? At that time, he leaned over and grabbed Su Rian's body and laughed at Su Rian: "Brother Fifth, you and Brother Fifth are so shameless."

So many people looked at me with so many eyes, and they dared to kiss me mine.

You are no longer the conservative fifth brother I knew. You must have been brought down by the fifth brother.

Thinking that Su Riyue glanced at Xue Wenhan, her eyes were bright, and there was something written in her eyes that only Su Rian could understand: "Please continue to destroy my fifth brother." Su Rian was annoyed by his appearance. , raised his hand and slapped him on the head.

Train him: "You're good at it, huh?!"

"That's right." Su Riyue blinked, smiled, and said enviously, "Brother, you and my brother-in-law have a really good relationship." Said He looked down and glanced at the hands that the two of them were still holding together until now.

Facing Su Riyue, Su Ri'an was not shy, she rolled her eyes, and deliberately shook the hand they held together in front of Su Riyue, and asked with a sullen face, "Envy?"

Su Riyue rolled her eyes and said nothing. Su Ri'an teased: "Don't worry, Li Hui will be so nice to you when you get married."

"Hopefully." Su Riyue said with a pouted mouth.

Su Riyue is more courageous, and she is familiar with Su Ri'an.

Su Rian took his warmed hand out of Xue Wenhan's, raised his hand and rubbed his head, and said, "Yes."

"That's a good word from the fifth brother." Su Riyue rolled her eyes.

Xue Wenhan stood aside and watched their intimate interaction, feeling a little jealous. Simply out of sight, he turned his face and looked at the kang.

Su Riyue guessed that she could see Xue Wenhan's thoughts, she smiled and secretly pushed Su Rian while Su Rian was not paying attention, pushing Su Rian on Xue Wenhan's body,

Su Rian Surprised by his push, fortunately Xue Wenhan responded quickly and supported him.

After standing up, Su Rian looked at Su Riyue angrily, but saw Su Riyue standing upright, as if it was not him who pushed him just now.

But Su Rian can guarantee that no one here except Su Riyue would be so vulgar.

But...

"Stinky boy." Su Rian muttered and glared at Su Riyue.

Su Riyue secretly glanced at Su Ri'an from the corner of her eyes.

He knew that Su Rian would not be angry, sure enough.

After watching Su Rian, Su Riyue shifted her gaze to Xue Wenhan, and then saw the meaningful look of his fifth brother looking at him.

Su Riyue suddenly felt a little chilly on her back, and said with a haha: "Fifth brother, I have something to do first." She left as if fleeing.

As soon as Su Riyue left, Su Rian just remembered and asked him if Gao was happy.

But you don't need to ask to know that Su Riyue is definitely happy.

Although the stinky boy said he didn't want to get married, he was definitely happy in his heart.

Su Rian shook his head, smiled helplessly, then withdrew his gaze and spoke to Xue Wenhan.

After a while, the seat came up.

Big Bom greeted Su Rian to help out, Su Rian let out a "um", broke free from Xue Wenhan's hand, and then said to Xue Wenhan, and left with Big Bom.

Xue Wenhan watched him leave.

When he turned around, he saw Su Riming looking at him in surprise, Xue Wenhan raised his eyebrows and asked him, "What are you looking at?"

Su Riming peeped and was caught, coughing a little embarrassedly.

He blushed and said a little embarrassedly, "You two have a very good relationship."

Xue Wenhan smiled and looked at him and said nothing.

Su Riming looked at him not to speak, even more embarrassed.